IRCTC — IRCTC User ID got blocked

Respond To Complaint
My IRCTC User ID "rintumisra" hasbeen blocked by IRCTC with cause of wrong/fake TDR filing.

But my TDR was valid/ correct as the Train 5661 RNC-New Alipurduar Exp, which I was travelling on 7th August 2009 from Ranchi & was scheduled to reach Pakur on 8th Aug 2009, was diverted through other route instead of going to Pakur, which was my destination because of an accident happened in Pakur station on 7th Aug 2009.

For details of news kindly use link ""

Kindly help me in getting my IRCTC user ID unblocked.

With Thanks & regards

Rintu Mishra
Complaint comments 5 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Have you responded to IRCTC with the details ? If not, please do so.

My ID was blocked on 12th August, after repeated mails & phone, finally they activated my account on 20th September (almost after 1.5 months)
My Id has been blocked and i need to cancel my ticket so please recover my request

ID is: murthy_766

id blocked - Railway

sir my name is neeraj and my irctc id is blocked i already update my id but till now its showing that ur account is with multiple id please check it.

My user ID vijayyan is blocked since Oct 2011. Inspite of several reminders no action has been taken.

My user ID was blocked because I had created multiple user IDs. For your kind information I have created codes because the user ID was blocked one after other.

It is kindly requested to activate my above said user ID with a new passwor.

Vijay Kumar Ayyangar
Cell No 7738368667

My User ID vayyan is blocked. Kindly arrange to activate the same immediately. The same is blocked since Oct 11. Kindly ignore my earlier mail.

Vijay Kumar Ayyangar

Cell No 7738368667

Satisfactory Rating
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    IRCTC - IRCTC User ID got blocked