IRCTC - REFUND OF FAILED TRANSACTION-ONLINE BOOKING

Pooja326 on Jun 25, 2012
I booked one TATKAL ticket from Secunderabad to Jabalpur(Train no 12791) on 25/06/2012 ON THE INTERNET but the transaction failed due to system fault at the IRCTC website. The amount of money amounting to Rs. 1420/- was, however, debited to my ICICI account . Their Failed transaction ID is- 0517408832 dated 26/06/2012.

So please do the refund to my respective account .

Pooja Saini

Comments

Rajeev Gandhi Irctc Indian Railways  - India

Non receipt of refund of wrong debit - IRCTC, Indian Railways

I tried to book a ticket using IRCTC website on 17th December 2007. After giving insrtuctions for debiting my AXIS Bank account it gave an error message. However the amount of Rs 2011.24 was debited to my account. After that I have been following uo with the department for the refund but have not received any answer from them. Transactio Ref of my axis bank is given as under: (ICONN/2909613/001010200017879/171207/1).

I dont have any idea whether this complaint will reach the desired level but still having no option left after calling numbr of time to their Delhi office, I have to do so,

please help if possible

rajeev gandhi
NARESH KUMAR GARG IRCTC  - India

I booked four tickets from Ajmer to New Delhi on 23/06/2008 ON THE INTERNET but the transaction failed due to system fault at the IRCTC website. The amount of money amounting to Rs. 1810/- was, however, debited to my Citibank card account No. 5546-3792-8866-1000 . Their Failed transaction ID is- 0053277159 dated 23/06/2008

On sending email to IRCTC they advised having sent the instructions to Citibank for refund of the amount vide their settlement ID No. 3001004 and receipt number 860103 . But the refund amount has not yet been credited to my account despite repeated reminders to IRCTC as well as to Citibank . I have also been debited a sum of Rs. 32.58p on account of Railway transaction fee. Kindly help me to get refund of Rs. 1810/-+32.58p .

N.K.GARG

HOUSE NO. 565,
SECTOR 16,
PANCHKULA
mehul madhubhai patel IRCTC  - India

i have made 5 transactions with the online Reservation facility aviable on the website but all the transaction where failed from 7th July to 8th July 2008.
then i went to the nearest reservation office they told that the failed transcations amount will be credited back to the particular account from it is debited within 24 hours form the time of debited amount.
but yet i have not received any amount credited to my particular account.
the details of the transaction ID are mentioned below :
1 0055416642 Rs 675 SBI Debit
2 0055309252 Rs 675 SBI Debit
3 0055307463 Rs 675 SBI Debit
4 0055265792 Rs 675 SBI Debit
5 0055253768 Rs 675 SBI Debit

Kindly reply to me to the earliest extent
waiting for the reply,
MEHUL PATEL
dominic varghese IRCTC  - India

on line booking transaction failed - e booking

Session expired after making payment - No ticket booked -- bank acnt debited
TRANSACTION ID 0057265091 IG02885449 DTD 21/07/2008

I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in TRANSACTION ID/0057265091 from KOLLAM JN to KOZHIKKODE (CTL) for 31st July 2008 in 6347 Mangalore Express. After entering the details of the one passengers, I made the payment using SBI online. After making the payment I got the message that the session is expired.

I checked my SBI bank transactions and I can see a payment of 179/- made. However when I see the list under "Booked Tickets" on the website, I dont see any reservation made.

Please advise what to be done since I have made a payment and there is no booking done by the website.

My details - irctc user name – DOMINIC09
Email id : dominicvarghese2001@yahoo.com
and another email id : dominicvarghese@sbimail.co

Thanks and Regards,
DOMINIC VARGHESE
MOBILE 9446785772
anuj sahai Indian Railway  - India

same ticket is booked three time due to online problem of irctc - Indian Railway

I have booked my eticket from lucknow to allahabad for journey date 06/10/08 by train no 4210.
for the first two time when I made on line payment from ICICI bank credit care (for pnr no-2615558438, 2515558068) it shows the message that unable to process because of some server problem of irctc.So I again booked ticket from SBI debit care (pnr no-2253207676) and this time it confirme the ticket. due to this technical problem of your side same ticket is booked for three time and when I want to cancell the ticket it show that cancellation is not possible because chart is prepared.On contacting to the executive on 0522139 no with ruchi she confirmed that the only wayout is to file TDR but she is unable to confime the amount to be refund.
My request is that the ticket is booked three time witout my fault .Kindly refund the full payment of the first two ticket.

Regds

anuj sahai
ashween kumar ganjhu IRCTC ticket reservation  - India

refund of failed transaction - irctc ticket reservation

ticket from hatia to yesvantpur failed to be booked by e-ticket due to server failure
date of booking 16 october 2008
amount got debited from my bank account
transaction id got generated for debiting the amount 0071474287
refund has not been done for same amount back to my account from irctc
sanjeev kumar IRCTC  - India

refund of failed transaction at irctc - IRCTC

This is to bring to your notice that i have booked a ticket from kanpur to lucknow
for journey on date 24 nov 2008 but when i made the payment through sbi debit card
there was some problem in browser so the ticket can't be booked and now it is showing
in failed transanctions id being 0072276138 whereas the required amount for the ticket
i.e Rs.2080 have been deducted from my account.
So please help me to settle that failed transaction so that i can get my money back.

Sanjeev kumar
k-1091, sector-23
sanjay nagar
ghaziabad
(u.p.)
ph no. 9910017490
GL NARZARY IRCTC  - India

Non crediting the IRCTC refunded amount in my A/c - ICICI Bank, Hyderabad/Visakhapatnam

1. Double amount was charged by the bank against amount of Rs.1440/- against cancelled reservation ID No: Transaction ID.0072152122, & 0072148769. The same was refunded by the IRCTC on 24 Oct 08 vide reference no 200810241810813
& receipt no: 000006156078. But the same is not being credited in my A/C 006001531638.

2.Moreover, I request the bank to issue internet transaction password but ICICI
Bank is failing frequently the same to deliver. I have put fresh request twice time
separately for the same reason. The ICICI bank representative replied me that they have been destroyed my internet transaction password as it is undelivered due to unfounded address by the courier service ELBEE. Then I put another request for the same.

3. Irregular intimation either from IRCTC and Bank about the refunding amount about the reservation cancellation. Bank is showing clear negligence in their service. And it seems that the ICICI bank is served by customers support but the customers are not served by ICICI bank it is clearly proved. Is there any end to these allegations.

GL Narzary
PGIT
Webmaster
Blogger & Franchise on line Journalist
N V V VISWANADHA BABA Syndicate Bank  - India

refund of non travelling of III a/c - SYNDICATE BANK

sir, u have not yet responded to the complaint i have kept to u with PNR NO:1140201923 so fro non refund of money please give your response to our agent SITA RAMAYYA KONAKALA having the e-mail justmakeacall@gmail.com thank u
SK Tripathy Indian Railway  - India

Coach position of Each and Every Express/Mail/Rajdhni trains should be inform by All the Stations every where, Because the station where most of the trains passing in night time it is very difficult to find the coach due to frequent changes in position.

Keeping all these things kindly regulate this process, so that the passangers will happy.

SK Tripathy
SK Tripathy Indian Railway  - India

Coach position of all Express/mail/Rajdhni trains should be informed by the station before coming the train, because it is very difficult for the passanger to find the coaches due tofrequent changes of coach position especialy at the station where the trains passes during night time.

Keeping all these things in mind, kindly ensure all the stations are following the same so that all the passangers would be happy.

SK Tripathy
D
ASHISH DALMIA IRCTC  - India

I booked three tickets from New Delhi to Banglore on 12/01/2009 ON THE INTERNET but the transaction failed due to system fault at the IRCTC website. The amount of money amounting to Rs. 7290/- was, however, debited to my HDFC Credit card No 4346781004194783. . Their Failed transaction ID is- 0087259215 dated 12/01/2009

Kindly help me to get refund of Rs. 7290 .

ASHISH DALMIA
G-23/274
SECTOR-7
ROHINI-85
Mob-9911800223
9911983114
P.RAGHAVENDRA RAO IRCTC  - India

amount not refunded by irctc for failed transactions of e-ticket booking and e-ticket cancelled. - IRCTC

Sir/Madam,

Please find herewith the following mentioned transactions ids of failed transactions and cacelled ticket transactions for which IRCTC authority are saying that amount is not refunded back to my account because of some gatway problem. Don't the IRCTC authorities feel ashme of themselves for keeping customer amount vth them only instead of refunding back for the failed transactions? and amount of e-ticket cancelled for more than 10 days?

It is big ashme on ur part of IRCTC services.

Where as as on till to date and time, the amount is not credited back to my account from IRCTC end. It is very surpriseing for me about irctc.Please take necessary action immediately for refund of amounts to the follwoing transactions, to my account imemdiately.

0095963433.

Hope an early action from ur end.

Thanking U,

urs faithfully
p.raghavendra Rao
P.RAGHAVENDRA RAO IRCTC  - India

amount not refunded by IRCTC for failed transactions in e-ticket booking and cancelled e-tkts - IRCTC

Sir/Madam,

It is big ashme on ur part of IRCTC services.

0095963433.

Hope an early action from ur end.

Thanking U,

urs faithfully
p.raghavendra Rao
bhuvneshwar Indian Railway  - India

sir what is the site that we know the coach position . i want to know the coach position of train no 2413
yogesh agarwal IRCTC  - India

refund the money which was in failed transection
yogesh agarwal IRCTC  - India

REFUND OF FAILED TRANSACTION-ONLINE BOOKING
karthikeyan Ticket Booking  - India

Amount debited for wrong transaction - Ticket Booking

I have booked the ticket from Bangalore to Madurai on the below mentioned date.
12/03/2009 KARANATAKA STAT 1058.00

But, I haven't book any ticket on the below mentioned date.
13/03/2009 KARANATAKA STAT 578.00

I have already spoken to the bank person on this regard, they told me to contact KSRTC.
Hereby I request you to check my transaction on the mentioned date. Kindly credit the amount to my credit card account (5546379298916006).
Expecting the best service from you.

Karthik
Ram Charan Raikwar IRCTC  - India

I booked one ticket from Durg to Jabalpur on 12/4/2009 on the INTERNATE but the transaction failed the
by to system fault at the IRCTC website. The amount to Rs.276/- was however debited to out S.B.I.card
account No.30395881552. Their failed trnsaction ID No. 0107707038 dated 12.4.2009
Please their amount transffered to our mentioned account as per your rules.
Thanks.