IRCTC - IRCTC I-ticket faulty server booking

ksrgpal on Sep 22, 2011
IRCTC I-ticket faulty server booking
I tried to book ticket with IRCTC on 22 Sept 2011. I had a tour plan and booked two tickets it was successful. When I tried to book final return journey tickets back home, the same confirmation menu from Indian overseas bank site appeared and payment id was flashed. . Today morning when I checked booked tickets status, I could not see the last ticket. I got tensed up and checked bank statement, and it showed the amount as being debited on 22nd September, 2011. Then I checked with mail status of tickets booked in my email ID, I did not get any email status. As usual I called up call centre with poor response. And mailed customer again poor response.

Amount involved Rs558
Bank statement Ref: VIDS 5147340110922-1731000950

kindly see that i will receive my payment back

urs
ksrajagopal
9908206245

Comments

D Jul 15, 2012 by
allen bakiyaraj IRCTC  - India

DEAR SIR,

TODAY (15.70.2012) I BOOKED TWO TICKET, FROM ERODE TO NAGERKOIL, TRAIN NO 16610, I GOT TICKET FOR THIS THEN I BOOKED RETURN TICKET FROM NAGERKOIL TO MADURI, AFTER I GIVE ALL CARD INFORMATION, THEN I GIVE PAY THE MASSAGE IS CAME REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&, I WANT TO KNOW WHETEER MY TICKET IS BOOKED R NOT, GIVE ME INOFRMATION ABOUT THIS IS, MY MOBILE NO 919894720240.call me r sent any mail
A Jul 18, 2012 by

When i submit PAY for booking ticket i got the message like this

I like to confirm the ticket is booked or not...
N Jul 18, 2012 by

DEAR SIR,

TODAY (18.07.2012) I BOOKED ONE TICKET, FROM NAGPUR TO ALLAHABAD JN., TRAIN NO 12791, AFTER I GIVE ALL CARD INFORMATION, THEN I GIVE PAY THE MASSAGE IS CAME REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&, I WANT TO KNOW EITHER MY TICKET IS BOOKED OR NOT, GIVE ME INOFRMATION ABOUT THIS IS, MY MOBILE NO 08275782680. OR MY EMAIL : mineshkumarpp@gmail.com

THANKS MINESH
N Jul 19, 2012 by
MINESHPP IRCTC  - India

I was trying to book a ticket and it was over till payment. from nagpur to allahabad jn in train no. 12791 SCPNBE EXPRESS ON 19/07/2012 Suddenly web page closed and when i restarted the web page again it shows "REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes& " .
Now, my request is: How do i know whether i booked i ticket or not? and Was there any money transaction from my card?
Please reply soon.

intimate about this matter to 09403674108 or my email : mineshkumarpp@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
N Jul 25, 2012 by
anilkamde IRCTC  - India

i booked 3 ticket for my family,

after successful payment. irtc site showing this massage and not open further.

now how i get my money back...

Amount rs. 780/-
Txn no 220790297560
dtd=25-07-2017
N Jul 26, 2012 by
nagesh555 IRCTC  - India

Sub:Login password
I have forgotten my password and the system is not allowing me to access IRCTC site.I hence
request you to provide me a new password so that I can log in the site and book the tickets.
My user id b950306789.
Please Look In To The Matter.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.Bhagesh Sawant.
A Jul 31, 2012 by
pritam rakshit IRCTC  - India

When i submit PAY for booking ticket i got the message like this

I like to confirm the ticket is booked or not...
Previous 1
N Aug 2, 2012 by
mahendra bhargava IRCTC  - India

Sir
i have booked 2nd AC ticket for me and my wife mrs. aruna bhargava from jaipur-jodhpur. but due to some technical problem, I coould not get ticket. please arrange. payment is made though my debit card (sbi last four digit 6320).
mahendra bhargava
71/285a, patel marg mansarovar, jaipur
bhargava.mahendra58@gmail.com
N Aug 3, 2012 by
manojptna IRCTC  - India

i tried to book a ticket for 7th aug 2012 and everything was fine till payment gateway but after that when i submitted the card details this message came

"REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&.
"
i do want to know whether my ticket has been booked or not tthough i checked the booked ticket history there was no ticket booked.
N Aug 7, 2012 by
fred1990 IRCTC  - India

Happens quite often...GOVT Site after all!! They try to save money by hosting cheap sites...IRCTC programmers are some software developers with .001% IQ level holding a diploma from NIIT maybe...charged Rs 250 for developing the site...CHEAP GOVT OF INDIA preffered it...
N Sep 1, 2012 by

SIR MERA TIKIT CONFOM NHI HUA
A Sep 1, 2012 by

N Sep 1, 2012 by

I HAVE NOT TICKETS PLEASE REFUND AMOUNT BIKAQSH BABU SINGH
A Sep 5, 2012 by
shanmugaa25 IRCTC  - India

Today (05/09/2012) I have done an online transaction to purchase a ticket for CHENNAI EXPRESS FROM Mysore(MYS) to CHENNAI CENTRAL(MAS) boarding on 21/10/2012.
Unfortunately after the payment was made through CANARA ATM DEBIT CARD an error, "REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?com.broadvision.session.new=Yes& " came up without giving any confirmation of the ticket.

IRCTC is expected to help me at the earliest with either confirm ticket as requested or refund the same amount in my account

Expecting a reply response as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Miss.N.Shanmugapriya
Call me:9962200217
E mail: shanmugaa25@gmail.com
Amount:434
N Sep 5, 2012 by
penta000 IRCTC  - India

We booked and paid via our SBI Credit card day at about 9.30 pm. for travel From kottayam to vijayawada by kerala Express on 14 stoctober via Login account sivablue. We have not received the print out of the ticket and while viewing the bank statment an amount has been debited. Kindly arrange issue the ticket via e-mail.
Yours faithfully
danish
N Mar 25, 2013 by
Siddhartha Rajbhatt

I have booked an i-ticket on 12-Mar-2013 and I didn't get the ticket till date of journey was on 16-Mar-2013. I made alternate arrangements for my travel. When I called Customer Care No. 011 39340000 they say that there is no courier docket number found and mentioned in IRCTC record. So Ticket self canceled on date of journey. Total Ticket fare was Rs 760 and I got refund Rs 540. Ticket was not confirmed. It is IRCTC or courier service mistake. I request you to let me know the possibilities to proceed further. Please refund me full amount.

More information :