IRCTC / Shubh Yatra - NON RECEIPT OF MEMBERSHIP CARD

PARAG BARUAH
I HAVE APPLIED FOR IRCTC SHUBHYATRA CARD ON 31/7/08 AND PAID THE FEES ON THE SAME DAY THROUGH CREDIT CARD.BUT FAIL GET THE CARD TILL DATE.
ITS NOW ONE MONTH FROM DATE I APPLIED.
AS PER THEM CARD SHOULD REACHED APPLICANT WITHIN 14 DAYS.
WHEN I HAVE SENT MAIL TO shubhyatra@irctc.co.in THEY ARE ASKING ME TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER CARE 39021212 AND WHEN I SPOKE TO THEM THEY ARE ASKING ME TO MAIL TO shubhyatra@irctc.co.in.SO IT HAS BECOME A VICIOUS CIRCLE.
PLEASE HELP.

Comments

Want membership card - Membership card

I inquire about membership card, at nearest reliance fresh. and they told me for that i have to register for medical insurance. I do't think so its necessary for membership card.

Is there any other way for mambershio card. please inform.

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card for me.

S.Rammohan

Kindly arrange provide me SBI Railway Credit Card to me .
My Name is TITUS C. VARGHESE and My Mobile no. +919447309904.

Thanks and regards,

Titus C. Varghese

Kindly provide me SHUBHYATRA CARD & membership no. My SBI card no is 4317575644297997 & mobile no. is 9910061530.

pl sen me my user id and password. my yatramembership number is 20726066188

I HV RECD A CALL FOR SHUBHYATRA CARD (FREE) FROM YOUR CUSTOMER CARE
ON THAT TIME I DONT HAVE PAN CARD BUT I RECD PAN CARD, WHAT CAN I DO ???,
my mob no. is 9425353894 / 9977002225, sethu madhavan, indore

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card or shubhyatra Card for me.

Ravi Sharma.
+919990801277

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card for me.

S J Panchal
+919427240000

i have membership irctc, want to irctc ditals.please sent email address, mo:9725988344

IRCTC MEMBER SHIP VERY GOOD

dear sir,
this is pappu kumar from deoghar(jharkhand). i m also a shubh yatra member from irctc. i know about the shubh yatra card cancelling . if i return ur shubh yatra card what will pay 4 this.i accept ur card on date of 15sept2009. and i do not use ur card at that time . plz inform critaria of cancillation .on my mob no 09470944361.

thanks 4 this
ur member
papu kumar

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card for me

thanks & regards
madhu pisharath

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card or shubhyatra Card for me.

Sanjeev kumar
+919279539354

success is a placement

Please send me User ID and Password. My Shubh Yatra Membership no. is 20909848164

dear sir,

my shubhyatra no.is 21026678520, i have applied for sbi railway card before one month, and still i have not got the card, please help me

my cell no. is 9892916852

Trilochan Jagati
My tel. no.09437577111
email id: tjagati@rediffmail.com

I have SBI railway credit card, please send me subhayatra.irctc user ID and password so I book my ticket. My Shubh yatra cord No. is 21047205987.

Anil Singh
My Mob.No.09899240397
email id:anilkumarsinghsm@gmail.com

Please send me shubhyatra user id and pass word. My SBI Railway card Number is 4317575649132520. e mail id is mohan_505@yahoo.com

The customer care says i should mail to shubhyatra@irctc.co.in but there is no such link.

I will be grateful if you could help me
baner86

I have applied for a subha yatra card from 25 Oct, 2010 but i did not take my card. As per your roule you have delivered the card for 15 days of my home addres, but i did not take my card. So you please send my card as per i register my home addres, my subhayatra membership No-21050010371, my mobile no- 9531599166.

IRCTC / Shubh Yatra - NON RECEIPT OF MEMBERSHIP CARD