IRCTC Shubhyatra - Renewal of Shubh Yatra membership

parashmitra on Mar 17, 2012
My ShubhYatra membership - 21160934587 expired on 16th Feb, 2012. I have 2189 points in my account. I tried to renew my account but am not able to do so since the past 1 month. I sent e-mails to shubhyatra@irctc.co.in and support.irctc@ge.com but haven't recieved any reply as yet. I called up the Helpline Number 39021212 and I was given IRCTC number 01123345500 but there is no answer on this phone. The problem is that the payment is not getting accepted when I try to renew my account online on the IRCTC Website. I also recieve messages from IRCTC when I login into my account to renew my membership. Please help me to renew my account. Thank You

Comments

N May 31, 2012 by
PANKAJ R PATEL

I AM MEMBER OF IRCTC RAILWAY SBI CARD, NOW HOW TO START TICKET, HOW TO LOG IN, MY CARD NO. IS 4317 5756 4558 0631, NAME : PANKAJ PATEL E MAIL ID - pankajrpatel1104@gmail.com

please guide @ reply me on my email id.

thanks
D Oct 10, 2012 by
raja51000

My ShubhYatra membership - 2o607954273 expired on 12th oct, 2012. I tried to renew my account but am not able to do so since the past 10 days. I sent e-mails to shubhyatra@irctc.co.in and support.irctc@ge.com but haven't recieved any reply as yet. I called up the Helpline Number 39021212 and 18001801295. The problem is that the payment is not getting accepted when I try to renew my account online on the IRCTC Website. I also recieve messages from IRCTC when I login into my account to renew my membership. Please help me to renew my account. Thank You
D Oct 31, 2012 by
DR21

Shubh Yatra Membership Card No: 21186405761 validity ending today, 31.10.2012
Due to enternet problem unable to pay the renwal Charges . What to do? Please let me know

DR R N SINGH
N Mar 4, 2013 by
RENUV

Shubh Yatra Membership Card No: 20853086849 validity ending today, 31.03.2013

RENNY VARGHESE
N Mar 11, 2013 by
MOHAMED MEERAN

Renewal of ShubhYatra membershiip
My ShubhYatra membership - 21165645118 expired on 16th Apral, 2013. I have 60 points in my account. I tried to renew my account but am not able to do so since the past 1 month. I sent e-mails to shubhyatra@irctc.co.in and support.irctc@ge.com but haven't recieved any reply as yet. I called up the Helpline Number 39021212 and I was given IRCTC number 01123345500 but there is no answer on this phone. The problem is that the payment is not getting accepted when I try to renew my account online on the IRCTC Website. I also recieve messages from IRCTC when I login into my account to renew my membership. Please help me to renew my account. Thank You.
N Mar 12, 2013 by
RENUV IRCTC Shubhyatra  - PALAKKAD, Palakkad, Kerala, India

SHUBH YATRA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL - IRCTC SHUBH YATRA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL

Shubh Yatra Membership Card No: 20853086849 validity ending , 03.03.2013
Due to Internet problem unable to pay the renwal Charges .NO renewal payment link also, What to do? Please let me know
N Mar 25, 2013 by
anurag.bansal

Membership Expiring on 11th of April 2013. No option on irctc website to renew the membership online. called up 0124-39021212 but this number doesnt exist. called up their toll free number but the call executive was unable to tell anything except that there is some technical issue. when i insisted as to who will be responsible if my points expire due to ur technical issue - she hung up on me. called up IRCTC helpline but they dont have any information about shubh yatra.
N Apr 2, 2013 by
msms

IRCTC has closed Shubh Yatra scheme without intimation. What to do? See the following news:

New Delhi: February 06, 2013 – The Railway Minister Pawan Bansal continues to take reform measures to improve the battered financial condition of Indian Railways. For this, not only rail services are being made costly but the concessional schemes are also being curtailed to improve the facility for the passengers.

Under the cost cutting campaign, the railway board has reduced the benefits under frequent travellers scheme.
Scheme of Frequent Travellers (SOFT) was operational for a long time. Under the SOFT, the passengers were issued concessional membership cards (Shubh Yatra Card) for annual fee of Rs 500. Points were earned in the ratio of fares (one point for one rupee) in the card. The earned points (minimum 500 points) were used to get concession for further travel or free travel under complementary tickets. The passengers used to get the cards renewed by paying Rs 300.

According to sources, the scheme was discontinued because railways were accounting losses. Apart from the 20 percent increase in passenger fares effective from January 22, cloak room fee and catering fee have also been raised. The railways has also reduced the expenses on advertising.

Announcing the increase in the rail fares on January 9, the Railway Minister had promised that there would not be any hike in the fare in the upcoming railway budget. But after the discontinuance of subsidy on diesel supplied to bulk buyers, the Railway Minister may overlook the promise and increase the fares. However, with these reforms, there is an indication of betterment of the rail services and facilities.

(Agencies)
N Apr 5, 2013 by
CSR DUBEY

My acct no for Shubhyatra is 21026177854, it expired on 4th March 2013. I am unable to renew despite mails to shubhyatra(no resonse) & irctc(they say shubhyatra server is down & don't know when it will be OK). No phones to Shubhyatra are available for reply?
N Apr 5, 2013 by
suvart

Shubh Yahtra closed without intimation
Ye Neta public ko loota jante hai. Kisi na kisi tarah se public ka paisa hazam kar lete hai. IRCTC ki shubh yatra band kardi hai bina kisi customer message ke. See the following news :

(Agencies)
N Apr 21, 2013 by
mukujaya

Shubh yatra scheme has been discontinued, however you can check in your account if you have sufficient points you can redeem against next ticket booking. If the redemption check box is not available then you can revert back on this post
N Jun 10, 2013 by
GULSHAN MALHOTRA

My shubhyatra card no.is 21025276315.I was having more then 4000 points in my account & I renewed my card in Feb.2013.Now, I am not looking redemtion check box, when I try to redeem my points.Please someone let me know, what to do & how to redeem my points.
N Jul 1, 2013 by
GafoorKhan

My ShubhYatra membership - 21037090914 expired 24 th june, 2013. I have 4300 point in my account. I tried to renew my account but am not abie to do so past 2 to 3 days . The problem is that the payment is not getting accepted when I try to renew my accont online on the IRCTC Website. I also recieve messages from IRCTC when I login into my account to renew my membership. please help me to renew my account. Thank You
N Dec 9, 2013 by
arunpralash

i called up sbi cards and they said some tie up is happening again and the the points will be reflected by 20 december 2013, i guess its true, lets wait and see, aam aadmi hai, intezar acha karteh hai.

IRCTC Shubhyatra - Renewal of Shubh Yatra membership