IRCTC - EMAIL VERIFICATION PASSWORD NOT RECEIVED

pandey135702 on Jun 3, 2011
I have an account in irctc.co.in (user name is MM135702). Unfortunately, I forgot my password. I am trying to reset my password and your site ask the email verification password and mobile verification password. I already got the mobile verification password by an SMS. But, I can't get email verification password. Please send the email verification password in to my mail (pandeys_jaan@yahoo.com) urgently or suggest another way to reset my account.

Comments

N Jun 5, 2011 by
Megha. Sharma

I have an account in irctc.co.in (user name is MEGHA2). Unfortunately, I forgot my password. I am trying to reset my password and your site ask the email verification password and mobile verification password. I already got the mobile verification password by an SMS. But, I can't get email verification password. Please send the email verification password in to my mail (meghaasharmma@gmail.com) urgently or suggest another way to reset my account.
N Jun 8, 2011 by
giri1234

I have an account in irctc.co.in (user name is PRINCEGIRI). Unfortunately, I forgot my password. I am trying to reset my password and your site ask the email verification password and mobile verification password. . But, I can't get email verification password. Please send the email verification password in to my mail (kanipakamgiribabu@gmail.com) urgently or suggest another way to reset my account.
N Jun 13, 2011 by
nandu_vr1

I have an account in irctc.co.in (user nandu_vr1). Unfortunately, I forgot my password. I am trying to reset my password and your site ask the email verification password and mobile verification password. I already got the mobile verification password by an SMS. But, I can't get email verification password. Please send the email verification password in to my mail (dil_vr1@yahoo.com) urgently or suggest another way to reset my account.
N Jun 13, 2011 by
raghu999

I have an account in irctc.co.in (srideviso1). Unfortunately, I forgot my password. I am trying to reset my password and your site ask the email verification password and mobile verification password. I already got the mobile verification password by an SMS. But, I can't get email verification password. Please send the email verification password in to my mail (raghu101970@gmail.com) urgently or suggest another way to reset my account.
N Jun 14, 2011 by
LPLAKSH

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN IRCTC. USER NAME ; LPLAKSH I ALREADY GOT .THE MOBILE VERFICATION PASSWORD .BUT
I CAN NOT GET THE EMAIL VERFICATION PASSWORD.PLS SEND THE EMAIL VERFICATION PASSWORD IN TO MY MAIL (p.lakshmanan@rocketmail.com ) OR ANOTHER WAY TO RESET MY ACCOUNT

REGARDS

P.LAKSHMANAN
A Jun 15, 2011 by
gyanprakashtamrakar

EMAIL VERIFICATION PASSWORD NOT RECEIVED
N Jun 28, 2011 by
amarpenneru IRCTC  - Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India

Not yet received Mobile Verification Password - IRCTC

I have registered my self in IRCTC by name Amar2425 & gave my mobile number as 9440721883.But no Mobile Verification Code was sent to my mobile number.Then i changed my number to 9493871182,even then no Verification code was sent to it.Please kindly pursue the same & help me out.
N Jul 8, 2011 by
amarpenneru IRCTC  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Not Received my Mobile verification Password yet... - IRCTC

Respected Sir,

It is really embarrassing that no reply has been given to my mail.It has been more than 48 hours & i have submitted my complaint twice already.Pleas look into the matter & send my Mobile Verification Password.It is really tiresome to stand in the ques for such long times to get a berth booked in a train.

Amareswara Rao
N Jan 26, 2012 by
managoliaditya

Hi, I am aditya user of irctc (Username: managoliad) unfortunately i forgten my password. if i click on PASSWORD FORGETN? i entered my mail id in that but its
giving error like :: the mail id does not exist or not recover.. please solve this problem. its very urgent my mail id- managoliaditya@yahoo.co.in
alternate: managoliaditya@gmail.com. waiting for u r reply
N Jan 28, 2012 by
jmc_swamy IRCTC  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Password not received - IRCTC

Actually I am using your IRCTC from long back. Recently 4-5 days back, I clicked the confirmation for email id. Suddenly I got the message,your password is reset and the new password sent to your email id. But till date I didn't get any password to my mail id. I booked 5 tickets to Tirupathi, but i dont have password to take printout so the trip was cancelled. This is the loss for me. In that two tickets were confirmed. So please look into it and send the password immediately.

with regards,
Channaveeraswamy J M
Mail id : jmc_swamy@rediffmail.com
N Feb 3, 2012 by
N Jothi Ramalingam

I created an account for ticket reservation under ircte (user name : njothiram mail-id: njothiramalingam@yahoo.com). But I didn't received any mail from ircte for about two days. Please help me in this regard.
N Mar 11, 2012 by
neerajtharwani

Email password not recived
N Mar 28, 2012 by
shivam1994

my email id is shivamdineshsahu@gmail.com and irctc usernane is bhuvesh04 the not received the password pls send the password.
N May 7, 2012 by
palraj06

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN IRCTC. USER NAME ; PAULRAJ82 I ALREADY GOT .THE MOBILE VERFICATION PASSWORD .BUT I CAN NOT GET THE EMAIL VERFICATION PASSWORD.PLS SEND THE EMAIL VERFICATION PASSWORD IN TO MY MAIL (paulraj_t82@yahoo.co.in ) OR ANOTHER WAY TO RESET MY ACCOUNT
N May 17, 2012 by
sonali2007

my log in user id SONALI2007, EMAIL ID mk_dash@indiatimes.com & m_k_dash@yahoo.com.ihad forgotten my pass word & applied again for recovery.they send me your password has been reset & will send through e mail .but till now ihave not received any email from IRCTC regarding my password.MY MOB NO 09437425452.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL FOR QUICK RECOVERY OF PASSWORD.
N May 23, 2012 by
aditinavya

dear sir/madem

i was creat new account on irctc, (user name aditinavya) i have got mobile varification code but not reciveed e mail varification code. please send e mail varification code on my e mail address "shashikant.501@rediffmail.com.
thanks&regard
shashikant
N May 27, 2012 by
syyeed IRCTC  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

not got the password - IRCTC

dear sir,
my user id is syyeed,and i have a problem while logging my id,i have got the verification code which is sxh503 but still i have not got my login password.

please help me in login my id by providing me such password.

Thanks.!
A May 29, 2012 by
N8340598

dear sir/madam

i was created new account on irctc, (user name N8340598) i have got mobile verification code but not received e mail verification code. please send e mail verification code on my e mail address "nirmalk1020@rediffmail.com.
thanks
Nirmal Kumar
N Jun 3, 2012 by
shanasr

i was creat new account on irctc, (user name suhail) i have got mobile varification code but not reciveed e mail varification code. please send e mail varification code on my e mail address "zuhailap@ymail.com'
N Jun 12, 2012 by
Rajeesh_k

am Rajeesh

I have an account in irctc.co.in (user name is MYyathra)., I update my email id (krajeesh08@gmail.com Alternate mail id created rajeesh_00k@yahoo.in), . I am trying to reset my password and your site ask the email verification password and mobile verification password., I can't get email verification password. Please send the email verification password in to my mail rajeesh_00k@yahoo.in) urgently or suggest another way to reset my account.
thanks