IRCTC/Online Reservation - Waiting List Candidate Ticket should be cancelled & refunded after chart prepared as the Passenger is treated as Without Ticket Candidate in Journ

Ratnapriya Chandrashekhar Borkar
I had purchased the waiting list ticket from IRCTC with transaction ID 0060566860, but I was treated as Without Ticket Candidate in my journey. There I had paid penalty & purchased another ticket from Ticket Checker in my train. The TC told me that the ticket purchased by you is not valid & you will be getting back your money for this ticket, it will get automatically canceled.

So kindly pay back my waiting list ticket amount back to my Account Ac 11140025864 for the transaction id 0060566860, As I had paid twice for the same journey, Rs. 348 /- to IRCTC & separately in train to TC with penalty Rs. 590 /-

Details of my transaction for the ticket are as follows :

PNR-Number 822-3071275
Charting Status CHART PREPARED
Upgraded Class

S# Booking Status Current Status
1 W/L 186 W/L 31

NOTE : I am sending this copy of mail to some higher authorities for informing them about the problems faced by passengers because of unorganized & improper work of Railway Department & IRCTC online Reservation Sites.

Thanks & regards,
Ratnapriya Borkar

Comments

I am completely in agreement with the above said thing as the same has happened to me also. Atleast we should be informed regarding this, or we should not be allowed to book these waiting list tickets. We should complain regarding this, I will simply suggest all not to use IRCTC online reservation if you are booking an online ticket for waiting list . This shows completely unorganised, improper and irresponsible behaviour of the INDIAN RAILWAYS.
Atleast for a country like INDIA where 90% of the population travels from the train these kind of things should not happen.

Priya

I am also agree with this because i booked ticket for five family members from Rohtak to Howrah this shows the status w/l 1 to w/l 5. when they started their journey they ask from booking counter. The counter person said this will be conferemed in train but the in the middle of their journey T.T. told them this is not valid. Now they were without ticket and they left the train and bught new unreserved ticket from Delhi.

So this is iresponsibility and iritating fact.

checking for ticket reservation conformatiom which is in waiting list when it was booked.

for checking the details of the ticket booked for dharwad to mysore which was booked for today and it was in waiting list, wants the ticket conformation details.

DEAR SIR WE WERE BOOKING OUR TICKETS THROUGH OUR SBI ATM /SHOPPING CARD .SUDDENLY YOUR FELLOWWS HAVE CHANGED TO ALL OTHER BANKS EXCEPT SBI. WHY YOU HAVE CHANGED LIKE THIS .HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY KICKPACK FROM OTHER BANKS?KINDLYCLARIFY
N May 3, 2011 by
kapil.bisht

Hi All, i have booked an online ticket PNR#2219326570 Train #15013 on April 15th, 2011 waiting list 13. But its still reflecting the waiting list 13 as of today May 4th, 2011. I have heard people are saying if you book online waiting ticket then you waiting would not clear and you would be considered without at the time of the travelling. People advising me to cancel this one and buy a waiting ticket from railway station. is this true. Please advise. Thanks..