IRCTC/Online Ticket Booking - Update Profile

V Govindasamy on May 26, 2011
My No. is 9444420733. I am already registered with IRCTC for online booking of Railway tickets. To-day when I tried to login, after entering my id and pass word I could get only the update profile screen instead of of quick book screen. When I updated with my change in Pincode and pressed update, I got a message that "Mobile number is already registered" . Without mentioning the mobile number the data is not updated. I could not get the ticket booking screen. After several attempts, I logged out from IRCTC website. Kindly guide me.

V.Govindasamy
vgovindasamy@yahoo.com

Comments

Agha seraj husain IRCTC/Online Ticket Booking  - India

Ticket not received after 7 days of booking - irctc - Railway Ticket

i have booked online ticket PNR no. 8514809410
dated 29/09/08
The ticket is in 3AC, in 1061 - Muzaffarpur (Pawan) express from Kalyan to Muzaffarpur, boarding Nasik.
As it is i-ticket, it has to be delivered to home address by now, however i have still not received the same.
neeru rai Ticket  - India

ticket not updated - Ticket

After checking to the "booked history" i am unable to track the ticket and the bank through which transaction has been done displays a debit of Rs 2409/- for booking ticket.

you are requested to update the booked ticket on my irctc id against which the debit has been made in my Canara bank account on 14.10.2009
jack Ticket  - India

N May 28, 2011 by
parkash_26

i have forgot the email password mobile password
N Apr 12, 2012 by
mvsn sastry

activation link not received to my email from irctc.please send an email.i have already registered.
user id-murali3074
email-vaaranaasimurali@yahoo.com
N May 12, 2012 by
senthilkumar78

i am sernthil kumar. i have IRCTC account. my user name is ngsk78. i already registered my mail id and mobile number. but now not updated in my old mail and mobile no. pls delete my account, mail id and mobile number.

so i create new id and profile.

thank you.
N May 16, 2012 by
sdapkekar

from last few days i am trying to log in with my ID sdapkekar@irctc.co.in as i forget my password so i could not able to reset it.
i have send mail to customer care also.
my mobile no is,
9725506290 and 9423374620

Due to old id and profile i could not able to generate new ID also.
please send me password or delete my old ID so i can generate new ID.
My registered mail id is sdapkekar@gmail.com
thanks &regards,
sanjiv
N Aug 14, 2012 by
Saquib Shaikh IRCTC  - India

deleting profile - IRCTC

I want to delete my profile on IRCTC website. User ID- inshirah

Thank you for assistance.
N Aug 14, 2012 by
payalheet

dear sir,
my user id is payalheet@irctc.co.in, i want to change my email id in my profile, as i have not received my password in my registered email id payaljigheet@yahoo.com.so pls update my new email id payaljigshah@gmail.com as registered email id.as my mobile no is registered so im not able to open my new account and also not able to generate my account. so pls send me password in my new email id.
thanks&regards,
payal.
D Oct 26, 2012 by
prasann777

dear sir,
I am an irctc user . my mobile number and email id are already registered. now i am not able to login into that irctc account. because irctc has deactivated my irctc account. so now i want to make a new irctc account. so now i need to update my profile info such as mobile number and email ids etc.
kindly help me to do so.
Prasann Khandelwal
D Nov 3, 2012 by
Niyaz Kurawle

I am not been able to received Mobile OTP as my mobile listed with you (0932240769) is wrong.
Request you to update my Mobile no. as 09322407692 & send me my mobile OTP, i have Email OTP as nyu361
N Nov 24, 2012 by
khan rizwan

I am also not able to receive mobile OTP as my old mobile was (8828956689)Plz help me find out the way of re registering my new mobile number(9594576153).
D Dec 6, 2012 by
arudra2000

I am already registered with IRCTC for online booking of Railway tickets. To-day when I tried to login, after entering my id and pass word I could get only the update profile screen instead of of quick book screen. please guide me in this issue.
D Dec 18, 2012 by
bipin553

BIPIN PANDYA.
bipin.pandya@ambujacement.com
cell ; 9879605122
N Jan 8, 2013 by
jayu1861

dear my new mobisir my bobile no change so send new mobile otpmobile no is 8956199975
N Jan 25, 2013 by
hymavally IRCTC  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

deletion of profile - IRCTC

My IRCTC profile "csrkrishna" secret answer could not be restored and forgotten.

Same profile to be deleted
N Mar 19, 2013 by
sonu784782 IRCTC  - Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India

non- updation of mobile no. in my profile - IRCTC

dear sir,i had updated my profile by entering my new mobile no.9858505648 in place of 8757377381 but unable to get sms about my pnr nos.,the facility being provided by irctc for paperless travelling on my new no.My user id is sonu784782.kindly look into the matter & do needful.
N Apr 25, 2013 by
RITABASU

while registering with irctc I by mistake wrote my email address as jayant.basu@gmail.com instead of ritajkbasu@gmail.com because my other email id is jayant.basu@rediffmail.com, now I cant make a new registration because it always says your mobile no is already registered, Please help so that I can get registered with irctc to make rail tickets

Rita Basu
N May 10, 2013 by
pradeep kaushik

I AM REGISTERED WITH irctc. DUE TO TAKING RETIREMENT FROM MY COMPANY, MY E-MAIL ID THAT IS PKAUSHIK@indianoil.co.in HAS BEEN BLOCKED by MY EMPLOYER.NOW, I AM FINDING DIFFICULTIES TO BOOK MY RAIL-TICKETS WITH BLOCKED I.D.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY E-MAIL ID AND MY MOBILE NO. IN MY PROFILE WITH IRCTC AS FOLLOWS--

E-MAIL--- pkaushik16731@gmail.com

mobile no, 9833054284
N Jun 2, 2013 by
Gautamrajslm

My email id is gowthamrajmba@hotmail.com. I am already registered with IRCTC for online booking of Railway tickets. To-day when I tried to login, after entering my id and pass word I could get only the update profile screen. When I updated my profile and pressed update, I got a message that "Please specify your office city" . In that field i specified my correct office city, . After several attempts, I could not complete the update profile page, kindly guide me.

IRCTC/Online Ticket Booking - Update Profile