iss facility services - Not Received Provident Fund Amount

provident Fund Commisioner,
kandaveli (west)

Ref - my PF Account No. MH/43924/16251
Sub- Not Received Provident Fund Amount

I was Working with ISS Integrated Facility Services Pvt Ltd from August 2007 to April 2008. On resigning from there, I applied for withdrawel of my provident fund money immediately. Now After Passing Nearly 10months. I Have yet to Receive my money.

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for clearence of my dues from Department at the Earliest..

Thanking You.

Syed Sajith

Comments

Non Receipt Of Provident Fund
27th Jan 2009

Ref :- My PF Account no. MH/44296/Group IV/250
Sub:- Non Receipt Of Provident Fund

I was working with M/s Mangal Keshav Securities Ltd. for the period 01.08.2006 to 25.01.2007. On resigning from there, applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. Now after passing of nearly two years, I have yet to receive my money. The number allotted to the company is Code No. MH/KAN/44296/Group IV/250.

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for clearance of my dues from department at the earliest.

Krishna Kaginkar

Chennai

27th Jan 2009

Ref :- My PF Account no. MH/KAN/92424/161,
Sub:- Non Receipt Of Provident Fund

I was working with M/s Mainstream CTechnologies Ltd. On resigning from there, applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. Now after passing of nearly 7 months, I have yet to receive my money. The number allotted to the company is Code No. MH/KAN/92424/161.

Ashwini Rajani

Whomsoever it may concerned

The provident fund withdrawal form of the above employee is submitted to the Provident fund office, Kandivali, Mumbai on 01st December, 2008 for further process. Once the form is submitted the onus is on PF office to clear the dues and company has no authority to act on the same since it is beyond company's control.

Also there could be a possibility that the Bank address or account no mentioned by the complainent is wrong and hence, the PF office could not deposit the money in his account.

Let him give a letter addressed to PF commissioner, Mumbai along with his Bank account details and address and put forward the greivance to him. The company will also follow up the same to help the employee.

Regards.

Nikhil Govekar
Sr. Manager - Corporate Human Resource

Respected Sir

I was working with M/s Procter and gamble home products ltd.

My PF withdrawl form has been submitted on 26th Nov 2008 by the company. till now i have not recieved the money. you are requested to look into this matter please

My Pf account number: MH/41072/792

thanking You

Avnish kumar Goel

i have submitted the withdrawal of my p.f.A/c no.MH93817/223. SO WHAT IS THE POSITION OF MY
A/C? WHEN WILL I RECEIVED THE AMOUNT.

MY PF ACCOUNT NO.IS MH93817/223 I HAD ALREADY SUBMITTED THE WITHDRAWAL OF
MY PF . SO WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY AMONT. WHAT IS THE POSITION OF MY ACCOUNT

I had worked with vodafone on Contract, Agency name - Futur-Z, I Had let the Job on 13-Dec-08

PF Account No-MH-210313-984

Kalpesh Patel
9819988331
9819264159

PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED - ISS INTEGRATED FACILITY SERVICES

Dear Sir

As I was working with ISS Integarated Facility Services Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.I have applied for the PF Claim and it is more than 5 month and I have also received the knowledgement copy from the office, stating that they have filed on 24th Feb.2009, but still not received.

Please look into the status and do the need full

Thanks & Regards

Saraswathi

I had worked with UTILITY INDUSTRIES on Contract, Agency name - Futur-Z, I Had let the Job on 13-Dec-08

PF Account No-MH-19018/17

24th Jun 2009

Regional Provident fund Commissioner
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot no.222,
Sector 3, Charkop Poisar Road,
Charkop Market, Kandivali (West).

Ref: - My PF Account no. MH/91659/253,
Sub: - Cheque not received of Provident Fund

Respected Sir,

I was working with Hyundai Motor Plaza Ltd. with the contract of Ekbote Auto Services

My PF withdrawal form has been submitted on Feb 2008 by the company. Till date I don’t have received the money. As per PF office information my cheque was withdraw on 31 March 2008 but I don't have received any cheque in my bank. Hence after communication with your cash department I had submitted new application for new cheque on 31st April 2009 & as per cash department my cheque will be withdraw in 45 days. But till today after 2 months cheque not issue. As per section 41 information reissue cheque will be dispatch in August or September mince now can I have to wait for another 3 months for my cheque. All this procedure I have followed by last 6 months but I don’t had got any positive reply. So please look into this matter & give positive reply.

Madan Deshmukh
09892425597.

Regional Provident fund Commissioner
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot no.222,
Sector 3, Charkop Poisar Road,
Charkop Market, Kandivali (West).

Ref: - My PF Account no. MH/37528/15241,

Respected Sir,

I was with i-Flex Bangalore from July 2007 to May 2008.
I resigned from this Company on 23rd May 2008. My PF documents (MH/37528/15241) were sent to below PF Office Mumbai on 31st Oct 2008. -

Sub Account Officer
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan
Sector 3, Plot No. 222
Charkop Market
Kandivali W
Mumbai - 67

However it is now almost 8 months over I've not received my PF money in my Bank Account.
My humble request is kindly look into this matter.Hope to get positive reply ASAP.

Rgds,

Regional Provident Fund commissioner
SRO Kandivali,

Ref: My PF Account No. MH/47808/ 8809

Sub:Non receipt of Provident fund

I was working with ICICI Bank with the contract of "I Process" on resinging from there applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. noe after passing of nerly 12 months, I have yet to receive my money. The number allotted to the company is Code No.MH/47808/ 8809.

Premila Mahale

Employee Provident Fund office Kandivali West

9th July 2009

Ref :- My PF Account no. MH/44699/532 &MH/44699/329
Sub:- Non Receipt Of Provident Fund

I was working with M/s India infoline for the period 01.04.1999 to 25.10.2008. On resigning from there, applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. Now after passing of nearly 6months, I have yet to receive my money.

I am in very badly need of money, i visited the kandivli nearly 9 times but there is no response, i Only get the feed back saying we have forwarded the details you will receive it in two day's.

Christian Salins
9920977199

I am Rajan KUmar Mahesh and was working with M/s Skypark Financial Securities Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, India for the period 2005 to Noveber, 2008. On resigning from there, applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. Now after passing of nearly 7 months, I have yet to receive my money.

I am in very badly need of money, I visited my company and they said that they had deliveried the form of PF and i also submitted the PF Withdrawn form personally in my Company's Office but did not receive any fruitful result till now.

Ref: My PF Account No. MH/47808/ 7271

Res. Sir,

I was working with ICICI Bank with the contract of "I Process" on resinging from there applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money immediately. noe after passing of nerly 12 months, I have yet to receive my money. The number allotted to the company is Code No.MH/47808/ 7271.

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for clearance of my dues from department at the early as possible.

Deb Gopal Goswami

Ref: My PF Account No. MH/MLD/14140-A/164 Group No.8

Res. Sir,

I was working with M/s Inga Distributors, Mumbai. After resigning, I applied for withdrawal of my provident fund money on 16/07/2008. Over a year has passed I have neither received any intimation nor any email nor any money.

Bipin Ratilal Mehta

Ref: My PF Account No. MH/MLD/14140-A/164 Group No.8

Respected Sir,

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for clearance of my dues from department as early as possible.

Bipin Ratilal Mehta

Mumbai-400067

Ref.MyPFAccount No.MH/41751/1919

Sub.Non.recieptof provindent fund
Respekt Sir,

I was working with skypak financiol securities pvt.ltd pahar gang new delhi i applied for withdrawal of my provindent fund money on non my account please reqest you my pf passed I have naither recieved
intimation non any email non any my account,

You are request to look into my pf for clearence

rajankumarmahesh