It Minds - verification

N.Hemalatha on Sep 19, 2011
I recently went to IT minds for an interview. but they are asking to pay some ammount
I would like to know if the company is fraud or a gud one
[Updated by NithyaPriya17 May 05, 2014]

It is a good company I have worked there it is good
[Updated by NithyaPriya17 May 05, 2014]

My lot of friends worked over there and its good company you can go .

Comments

N Sep 22, 2011 by
saravananprs

Is it in North Usman Road. If so, no doubt it is a fraud. I know about it. It is not a company ..
N Sep 24, 2011 by
csmani86

are u a 2010/2011 pass out becoz in coimbatore they said they will provide some on the real time job training and they r collecting fees for it...
N Sep 24, 2011 by
saravananprs

When you believe they are fraud, they will say can give training at UK, US also.
A Nov 28, 2011 by
siva15081947

ya they r fraud buddy( iT Minds Technologies, North Usman Road ) .. they will tell openings in testing but they r giving training in software testing and charging 25000.. they are providing fake documents also.they will give assurance 100% job guarantee but not even single interview they arranged for anybody and that too one lady is there her name is Nima ( HR Executive ), 3 Person in also working wit her. i dont know their name . i spoke oly wit that lady, she willl speak as if her client is Polaris, HCL, CTS and so and soo ..
N Dec 5, 2011 by
johnson18

no no it is very good one yaar..some of my friends placed through that one yaar..it is good from my point of view..
they will give real time training and they will place thats what i heard from my friends..
mramesh9027

tel me the correct information friends plzzz
mramesh9027

johnson can u give me ur contact number plzzzz

this is my mail id send ur number to this id mramesh9027@gmail.com
N Dec 31, 2011 by
pravna33

They are cheating by saying they have many clients, they dont have even single clients, i did course in Coimbatore by paying 20000 Rs for fees till now they dont arrange any interview, they will give fake certificate by saying that u are working in velocity or wozniak and Hermit all are black listed their contents are same ( see their website) also same phone numbers, please dont waste your money and time there look for any other, The company director Rajesh tells he is ex PM of CTS, but it is not true, i asked him which branch he wont give proper address, roopa, rajesh, nima (chennai) all are cheaters
N Dec 31, 2011 by
pravna33

hi please call Dinesh babu and ask his clients name, he will tell HCL, CTS, Polaris ask him details he wont give any details, he is working in coimbatore branch he is counsilor he is not HR but he will tell HR he put add in Click .in as following

Dear Candidates,
Are you Working for a BPO, KPO, Marketing, Sales and are you
desperately looking to shift your career to IT field.Are you not
sure / confused to choose your career path….? We will provide
you the right opportunity as we have lot of openings for manual
testing for Top MNCS in Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore with a
minimum package of 3, 00000 to 5, 00000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria: BE, BTECH, MCA, BSC(CT, IT, CS), BCA
Year of Pass outs:2008, 09, 10
Contact Person:B.Dinesh(HR Manager IT Minds Technologies)
Contact No: 9003444487 call him and ask him abt his clients
A Jan 4, 2012 by
graj5566

Yes it true only. I also came across this fake company. director name is Rajesh. if any one wants Rajesh number's i can give you.

he is cheater. now iT MINDS moved to another place.

Mr Rajesh(Proprietor)+(91)-(44)-42604563+(91)-8144103660
A Jan 4, 2012 by
graj5566

All the companies are fake only .. Wozniak, Hermit, Velocity
A Jan 16, 2012 by
raj.25

I accept Wat are all u peoples said. My friend is a victim of them . He lost the same amount of 20k as they said they arrange some interviews with Polaris, Tcs etc.Don't fall on their traps my friends. The rajesh who says he was worked in cts all are boogey man stories don't believe him.He is a big cheater and a liar. U cant guess he is a cheater by his glory speaking. After a big searching i found that hermit, Wozniak, velocity all are fake company only. Its confirmed. in that same building at t.nagar they started an another company named as DEIPOLZ technologies.WWW.deipolz.com ( I think so ) . I heard from my friend tat they started a real time organization with this name . Check in Google if possible...F**k them all
N Jan 17, 2012 by
Gowtham Saran D

i have visited it minds. They told me they will provide work experience and they will help you get job with more scale.I have met a person named ramkumar . contact number:9840343177.I want to know they are fraud or not.I have planned to file complaint against them.
A Jan 19, 2012 by

From Deipolz.com

To whom so ever it may concern . Deipolz Technologies Pvt Ltd is purely a registered software company . So don’t make any false information about the company, If any more further complaints with comparison, will file a legal action against you .

By,
Legal Dept
A Jan 19, 2012 by

From Deipolz

These are the rumors created by our competitors . So don't believe fake comments .

By,
Legal Dept .
N Jan 19, 2012 by

Dear All,

We represent from the Legal Advisory Team of Deipolz Technologies Pvt Ltd. Recently we see some posting are happening in Complaint Board, which are totally false and trying to defame our client brand. With respect to the same we have identified the culprits who have posted false information's and taken necessary legal action against them through cyber crime police .And we hope again some of false allegations is happening through our competitors and unwanted peoples. At this juncture we would like to communicate to everyone through this medium that if you have any genuine concerns or to know about our client initiatives then email us at legal@deipolz.com with contact Phone Number to sort out the differences and also we would like to warn the " CYBER DEFAMERS" creating and causing the damages to our client brand will lead to punishable act.

Deipolz Tech Pvt Ltd
legal@deipolz.com
N Jan 25, 2012 by
ramyanagarajan

one guy in wheel chair...i wanna know his name ...is he rajesh ???? wit specs ...he s speaking too much...i feel like kicking him
N Jan 25, 2012 by
ramyanagarajan

tat idiot is saying it s very tough for a fresher to enter into software field so join our course...he s totally degrading us ...and he s mentioned infosys, tcs, wipro are all dubacoor companies ...those companies dont hav any standards...no doubt it is a 100% pukka fraud institute...better dont waste ur money...
N Apr 19, 2012 by