IT Return - CPC Bangalore Delaying Refund

Preeti Sharma5
Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to IT Refund for the assessment year 2008-2009 for PAN No – AHWPJ2329J.

As requested, I have furnished bank account details for issue of Refund for Return of Income amounting to Rs. 56,149/- to CPC Bangalore in May 2010. CPC confirmed receiving my documents on May 16th 2010.

4 months have passed since I had submitted the letter via speed-post. I have not yet received the refund nor any further communication regarding the same. Every time I am told that the request has been approved and I should be shortly receiving the cheque.

I kindly request you to take up the matter with concerned authorities on top priority and help me receive my hard earn money as soon as possible.

Preeti Jha Sharma
(M) 9741366330

Comments

Amol Ingle IT Return  - India

Not yet received the return for 2008-09 - IT Return

May I know the status of my IT return for the Year 2008-2009.

I have not yet received the return.

My PAN - AAOPI7944k
A Jan 10, 2011 by
galaxy4u

Same experience here. I regret that I have filed return by e-filling. Had it been known to me that the vendor managing day2day functioning of CPC Bangalore, i would have never filed return online. That is a lesson for me.
N Jan 10, 2011 by
galaxy4u

The answers received by me from this vedor are
Shortly,
Very Shortly,
Couple of weeks,
Servers are down
Technical problems
It is delayed by SBI Mumbai
within 6 months from today and todays date change everyday. and so on.
No Information only sys.
A Apr 21, 2011 by
sona construction

MY PAN IS ABMFS9468H. I FILED ITR V FOR A.Y. 2009-10. BUT TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND. I HAVE QUIERY REFUND STATUS. REFUND WAS DELEVERED. BUT I HAVE NOT GET THE REFUND. PLEASE RE-SENT MY REFUND.
N Apr 21, 2011 by
sona construction

CPC Bangalore Delaying Refund
Respected Sir/Madam,

My IT Refund for the assessment year 2009-2010 for PAN No – ABMFS9468H.

I have not yet received the refund nor any further communication regarding the same. I have query the refund status to your website. the anser delevered refund. but i have not get I.T.refund. My sister marrage is second week of May, 2011. so that please check the matter and sent my I.T.Refund.

M/s Sona Construction
N Apr 27, 2011 by
nandlal shrikishan khandelwal IT Return  - India

TO,

INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT,
CPC,
BANGLORE
Re:NAND LAL SHREEKISHAN, Bhamashahmandi, kota.
PAN NO. AACFN0454D Assisment year 2009-10.
Subject: Change in Bank Account No. and change of particulars in I.T. Refund cheque.
We are in receipt of your I.T.Refund cheque for ass. year 2009-10 amounting Rs.25, 240/-
Sir cheque no. 360466 sent by you on a/c no 18405001054. WITH ICICI BANK has been changed by a/c no61113914480 with BANK “ STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR “, ANANTPURA KOTA which I have already sent to you with originals still I did not receive any response from you.so I have a request to you that please send me a cheque to NAND LAL SHREEKISHAN with new Account No 61113914480 REF. NO.-CMPP3800670 of amount- Rs. 25, 240.00.

IN SUPPORT OF OUR CLAIM, WE ARE ENCLOSING HERE WITH FOLLOWING :
1. Photo copy Refund cheque received earlier dulu cancelled.
2. Bank statement In support of our Bank Name and Account No.
3. Cancelled Cheque In support of bank name and account no.

You are therefore requested to kindly issue us a fresh cheque with the new BANK name and Account No. printed on the same.

The inconvenience caused to you deeply regretted.

Your’s faithfully
NAND LAL SHREEKISHAN
A-26 Bhamashah mandi, ANANTPURA
Partner.
Copy to The Incometax Department (CPC), Bengaluru for information.
A May 15, 2011 by
vivek.123

Respected sir,

This is in reference to IT Refund for the A.Y.2010-2011 For PAN-AALFR1527L.

As requested I have submitted my IT Return on line for refund of income amounting Rs.59960.00 to cpc banglore dated on 22.11.2010. cpc confirmed receiving my documents on 03-12-2010, receipt no.is 10139144.

5 months have have passed since I had submitted my IT Return online. Ihave not yet received the refund nor any further communication regarding the same

I kindly requested you to take up the matter with concerned authorities on top priority and help me to receive my hard earn money as soon as possible.

thanking you.

Satyapal singh
partner m/s Rishabh engineering

Bharua Sumerpur distt. Hamirpur u.p.

pin code 210502
A May 15, 2011 by
vivek.123

ggjkjyyhjkhj
N Sep 1, 2011 by
pradeeppilania

My IT Refund for the assessment year 2010-2011 for PAN No – AGBPR4404N

I have not yet received the refund nor any further communication regarding the same. I have query the refund status to your website that ITR transfeered out of CPC to jurisdiction Assessing Officer in income tax Office, but i have not get I.T.refund. so that please check the matter and sent my I.T.Refund.

I kindly request you to take up the matter as soon as possible.

Paras Ram
M-9414624623
A May 7, 2012 by
DHRUV3

This is in reference to IT Refund for the assessment year 2010-2011 for PAN No – AAFFD6433M Under the name of DHRUV SHARES & SECURITIES the refund is retuurn to undeliver due to change of our correspondance add; but we are change the add.in our pancard and same is submit the documents to the CPC as well SBI Mumbai twice but untill there is no response and not recieved the refund order so please check the matter and convey the same my email id is given below

dhruv_shares_2007@yahoo.co.in

Brij mohan Sharma
D Nov 30, 2012 by
Anantraman

MY PAN IS ABMPA5352L.
Refund of TDS is due for AY 2010-11.
Have already received refund of TDS for AY 2011-12 and 2012-13; hence this complaint.
Pl help.
ANANTRAMAN
D Dec 15, 2012 by
kamlesh m patel

dear sir

please issue my refund cheque. pan no.AJBPD3121H. ASS. YEAR-2012-13.
D Dec 25, 2012 by
sibasis bhadra

MY PAN NO.ANFPB2530G IN NAME OF MR. APARNA SIBASIS BHADRA, I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND MY REFUND STATUS KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE STATUS
N Feb 12, 2013 by
muneersk

Hi Sir,

My PAN number is AKNPV5353L, I have submitted IT return for 2010-2011. For that I should recieve an amount Rs.3000+. Still I am waiting for that amount.
I have given all the bank details to transfer but still waiting for that. I called IT return team with tollfree, they are telling Assisment Manager is not depositing the check itseems.

Please make sure to finish.

IT Return - CPC Bangalore Delaying Refund