ITR REfund - itr refund

SANJEEV KUMAR MITTAL
I filed my ITR through e-filling for AY-2008-2009 on 13-08-2008, at ward 2 shamli muzaffarnagar Uttar Pradesh, wide e-filling Acknowledgment No. 33145400130808.
And claimed a refund of Rs. 24097/- I am needful and I filed E-filling for early procedure. But 10 month have been past no positive response by department. Pls help me in my need I will heartly oblige to u in my whole life. Please intimate me. Through e-mail.

Sanjeev Kumar Mittal

PAN- ANMPM7537P

E-mail- advocate5577@gmail.com

Comments

not recived of income tax refund - ITR REfund

I filed my ITR through e-filling for AY-2008-2009 on 29-07-2008, at ward 2 shamli muzaffarnagar Uttar Pradesh, wide e-filling Acknowledgment No. 29060280300708.
And claimed a refund of Rs. 35718/- I am needful and I filed E-filling for early procedure. But 10 month have been past no positive response by department. Pls help me in my need I will heartly oblige to u in my whole life. Please intimate me. Through e-mail.

Vinay Kumar Kaushik

PAN-AKMPK8724D

E-mail- nk.advocate@rediffmail.com

itr refund
I filed my ITR AY-2008-2009 on 22-09-2008, at ward 47(1), my address is c/o Sriman mishra, house no.-420, gole market new delhi, 110001. Acknowledgment No. 4711102950
claimed a refund of Rs. 17496/- I am needful and I . But 09 month have been past no positive response by department. Pls help me in my need I will heartly oblige to u in my whole life. Please intimate me. Through e-mail.

Digvijay kumar pandey

PAN- ANMPM7537P

E-mail- advocate5577@gmail.com
Read comments Add a

My PAN No. is AEMPR3202D and I have not received my refund for A.Y. 2008-09. My E filing Ack no. is 31876350310708. Pl. help in this regard.

I filed my ITR through e-filling for AY-2008-2009 on 29-01-2009, at new delhi, wide e-filling Acknowledgment No. 2431005920 . And claimed a refund of Rs. 11566/- I am needful and I filed E-filling for early procedure. But 8 month have been past no positive response by department. Pls help me in my need I will heartly oblige to u in my whole life. Please intimate me. Through e-mail.

Sonu kumar

PAN-ARZPK7080N

E-mail- nk.advocate@rediffmail.com

Dear sir, I have not received my IT refund for the assessment years 2008-09. Please help me to get my refund at the earliest. My pan no is BDAPS1122D. pl. let me know the procedure & statues. tanx.

bijoy sen

Dear Sir /Madam

This is regarding the refund of Income Tax for the financial Year 2007-2008. The Institute Has Already Submitted the Statement fir claiming Income Tax Refund of Rs. 511359/- We have not Received Refund Money till Today, Give me the Reply.

PAN NO:AAATI1446A

I have not received my IT refund for the assessment years 2008-09 & 2009-1010. My PAN No. is AJRPD3519M. I have been following up with IT office at Nagpur since April 2010. I have been getting responce from the Department saying 'Next Month', Unfortunatly there is no end to Next Month till Date. Pl. let me know the statues & when Will I receive the Refund? Please help me to get my refund at the earliest.

Thanking You,
Amalendu.
A Jan 12, 2011 by
Biswaranjan Goswami

Respected SIr,

My ITR Refund for 2009-2010 was returned back due to address mismatch as I have moved to new address. When I am tried to contact Aaykar Sampark Kendra : 0124 2438000, I was told to contact call CPC on telephone number 1800-4252229 (Toll Free) or 080-43456700 to update my new Address. But I have been calling the same continuously for last one month but it hangs up everytime after 2 seconds automatically.

I am being harrased. Please help.

Best Regards,
Ranjan

Attached is the mail I have sent to refunds@incometaxindia.gov.in also.

Respected Sir,

My Refund cheque was returned back due to address mismatch.

So request you to kindly re-issue the same on my updated current address or online transfer to my Bank Account.

PAN no. AGGPG0692N, for the Assessment Year- 2009-2010,

My ITR cheque Reference Number- CMPP1789929,

Status- “Refund cheque returned undelivered by the postal department as address provided by you is incorrect”,

Speed Post Ref. no- EY211509126IN

My New Address:

A-604, Shree Manoshi Complex CHS Ltd,
Plot- 5&6, Sector- 3,
Ghansoli, Opp. Ghansoli Railway Station,
Navi Mumbai,
Maharastra
Pin-400701

So I request you to kindly reissue my ITR Refund cheque on present address or Transfer the amount to my bank account online.

My Bank Account details are:

Name of the Bank:HDFC Bank
Account Number : 04851140051376
Branch Name : B-1, Enkay Towers, Vanijya Kunj, Udyog Vihar Phase V, Gurgaon - 122016, Haryana
IFSC Code -- HDFC0000485

Best Regards,
Biswa Ranjan Goswami
Cell : 09321180379
D Dec 23, 2012 by
abhivns11

i have not received ITR Refund i filed ITS as per 16 A(2012-13) but till date i have not received my payment kindly look it to this matter take necessary action.

Best Regards