Jabong.com - Chord Company Fraud Company which not Refund your Money

chintu3586 on Jun 28, 2012
i have processed a order 120607794489109 from jabong.com and i returned instantly and i didnt got my refund on my account its fraud so friend please dont shop from jabong.com if you refund your product you will not get your money refund the 30 days money back policy is fack so be aware and alwasys when i call thye give excuse we didnt get that product at our office alwasys when you call they will give new excuses.

Comments

N Jun 29, 2012 by
team jabong

Hello Deepak

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we have initiated refund transfer and assure you that your amount will be transferred in your account within 21 working days. The transaction id of refund transfer is - CCA12FABF472.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your shopping experience enjoyable.

You can also reach us through our Customer Care Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/jabongcustomercare

With Regards
Jabong.com
N Apr 2, 2013 by
Parth6501

They also cheated me on damaged sandal. Now they are not changing the product. Even suggesting me to repair your sandal any local coblar.

I got shocked after listening this from customer care executive.

Jabong.com - Chord Company Fraud Company which not Refund your Money