Jabong.com - refund not received

sheetalamin007 on Mar 4, 2012
i had purchased one pair of Flip Flops shoes but i have received that of oversize now according to their return policy their courier guy is not coming to pick up and i m not getting my money back although i had called them so many times. My order no is 120226000715.

Comments

N Mar 4, 2012 by

Dear Komal,

As discussed today, we have already initiated the return process. We assure you that your concern will be addressed.

Customer service is at your disposal if you have any difficulty.

We are committed to providing you an enjoyable and hassle free shopping experience.

Sincerely,
Jabong.com
N Apr 5, 2012 by
divyav123

well my refund too is pending ..jabong says product has not reached them when i gave the produxt to a guy a week ago ...how is that ...jabong is screw life of others because their employees people are not doing their work ...wonderful service ...
A Apr 5, 2012 by
divyav123

my returned order number 120318000110...after 5 emails they reply to one ..
N Apr 5, 2012 by

Hello Divya

We apologize for the delay in response. As discussed today, we have initiated refund against order no. 120318000110. Please let us know if we can anything else for you. We strive to provide a hassle free shopping experience.

Best Regards
Jabong.com
N Jun 1, 2012 by
Andleeb Said

Received a broken product, Obsession's Bath Set, need immediate replacement.
D Oct 19, 2012 by

Hello Andleeb

We hope that your query stands resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

With Regards
Team Jabong
N May 31, 2013 by
chakiroshni

i want to return the item that i had ordered as i dont find the quality of the cloth up to the mark & also the colour looks faded. i want to be refunded as soon as possible. waiting for a fast reply.

Jabong.com - refund not received