Jabong.com - My take on Jabong.com

jiksum on Apr 5, 2012
Jabong.com really a website which takes my online shopping experience in india to a whole new level. I still remember when I last came to india and I placed an order with indiatimes, the product was delivered to me in 1 and half month , at the time I was about to leave back to USA (try to imagine my reaction). That time I cursed myself that how come I expect a good service from an indian website. However this time after seeing so many ads of Jabong.com I decided to place an order with this website. (Name although is somewhat funny). One day gone and I got a call from a courier company to ask for the preferred time of delivery of the product which I ordered from Jabong. And just to test them I asked them to come after one hr. and here they were a boy wearing tshirt of Jabong.com with my product in his hand. I must say I was amazed with the service. Well Jabong you are doing a good job.

Comments

A May 10, 2012 by
pooja101

Yeah… even I had the same experience with jabong… I placed an order in the evening and got a confirmation call after an hour and my product day after that… you won’t believe, the courier boy told me to check the product and if I’m not satisfied with it, I can instantly return it… which is really great!!! Keep up the good work!!!
N Jul 1, 2012 by
Utkarsh Jaiswal

hgfhgfhfghfd
N Jul 1, 2012 by
Utkarsh Jaiswal

ghgfhgggggg
N Feb 1, 2013 by
jyotibasant

I got the message on my phone that My order No.1301244336559680 had been dispatched through Javas courier service on 28th Jan.13, but I didn't get it yet, please do the needful.
thanks