Jaipur Nagar Nigam - sewer line

LAL KOTHI JAIPUR

SUB : SEVER MAN HOLE DAMAGE AT HANUMAN MANDIR NEAR R.A.C. CH TOP KHANA HAJURI
GHAT GATE JAIPUR ZONE HAWAMAHAL EAST

DEAR SIR

THIS COMLAINT REG DT. 16.07.2010 AT HAWAMAL ZONE EAST ZONE COMM.
DULY NOT COMPLETED THIS COMPLAINT AFTER LAST SEVEN DAYS AND PERSIONALY
MEET TO ZONE COMM BUT NOT RESPONCE THIS SO ALL MEMBERS OF SAMITI
REQUESTED AND SOLVED OUR COMPLAINT . PLEASE DO THIS MATTER IMMIDATLY

THANKS FOR THIS

CH. TOP KHANA HAJURI MEENA NAVYUK VIKAS SAMITI
AT HANUMAN MANDIR NEAR R.A.C. LINE GHAT GATE
JAIPUR 01412605920
REQUESTED

Comments

N May 22, 2014 by
omprakash jangid

Best Review
Executive Officer
Jaipur Nagar Nigam

Sub-Sever line chocked at pratap nagar, sector 3 gopal puri .Near pratap narayan memorial hospital. jaipur.

There is a sever line choked in Gopal Puri near pratap narayan memorial hospital
Plot. 37 A gopal puri pratap nagar Sanganer jaipur.
Contact: 9829405541, 9782459310
So please clean the sever line as fast as u can.
Because we are suffering form serious problem. Please sir clean the sever
Requested sir
Omprakash jangid
Thanks sir.
Manish Bhardwaj Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - India

cleanliness in the street - man

sir,there is one problem in our area.Honourable councillor has given orders to the mcd sewer department to clean the sewers in our street.sweepers took out the garbage and collect it outside the sewers.up to this,everything is ok but problem is that they do not pick up that garbage to throw it on proper place.When i saw that i personally talked to the concerned person but he straight forwardly refused me to pick that garbage from sewers,misbihaved with me and told me that we had ordered from the h'nble councillor to take out and throw there only no need to pick that.sir this was happened after every two months.people have to cross over this only with dirty foots into their homes.childrens have to play over this only.on further request they wany money to throw that garbage.
it is requested to please look over this matter soon as it leads to diseases also.
thanking you ,
manish bhardwaj
L-43,Raghubir Nagar,new delhi-110027
west zone,Rajouri Garden
sanjaysoni Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - Tamil Nadu, India

sewage problem on road - sanjay soni

there is daily sewevage problem on the road at chandrappa mudali st ,sowcarpet,chennai.79. the sewevage water is logged in the whole street,this has become daily problem,hence i request the authority to look in matter and solve problem immediatly.

There is collection of garbage in front of Ganpati Plaza on moti lal atal road. It is stinking for last four days and it is difficult to even cross that part of road in front of ganpati plaza. Please arrange to lift the garbage otherwise it may spread disease among the residents of the colony as well as tourists coming to homing to hotels like Hotel Mansingh.

JAIPUR NAGAR NIGAM
LAL KOTHI JAIPUR
SUB:SEVERE MAN HOLE CHOKE AT 362, TITUPATI BALAJI NAGER NEAR4 AIRPORT SANGANER..
RESPECTED SIR,
WE FACE DIFFICULTY MORE TAHN 7 DAYS SO PLEASE SOLVE OUR PROBLEM AS SOON POSSIBLE..
THANKING YOU
yuthika Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Dairy booth - Jaipur Nagar Nigam

I have apply for dairy booth at pratap nagar but till date no information about me one of the person take some money from me Mr. M singh and told me thant some Rs. will take if you take dairy booth vandana 9982222556
SANJAY KOOLWAL Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

silver water in open area - Jaipur Nagar Nigam

IN JAIPUR BRAHAMPURI AREA WARD NO 70 INDRAPURI COLONY SIVER WATER FLOW IN OPEN AREA. SO MANY COMPLAINT IN JAIPUR NAGAR NIGAM. BUT THERE ARE NO ACTION ON THIS COMPLAINT
N Jan 11, 2011 by
sss7 Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

new atish market jaipur me road par all shopers ke mal v goods pade rahate hai. jisase traphic jam rahata hai
N May 25, 2011 by
sanjivsharmas Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - Sector-5 RHOHINI, North Delhi, Delhi, India

sewer block & Garbage junk - Aggarwal Plaza

1. Parks not maintained.
2. Sewer Block All Waste on the ground with dirty flyes.
3.Unauthoried gen. block the corridors
4. no street lights
5. Illegal unattented areas .

DDA please take care otherwise it will be too late.
Plot no-3&4, Service center Agarwal plaza, sector-5
Rohini Delhi-110085
N Jul 23, 2011 by
preetidwr Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

no sewage - sever

hi
i would like to brimg in to your notice that there is no sever in our area, Aya Nagar. We just want to know that what action government is taking to improve the situation. The roads are not built up properly, when it rains the area becomes such that no one can walk through. whom should we approach with all these problems that we are going through. I don't know why the MLA's are selected if they can't develop the area that they are selected for.

Please let me know the person or department where we can log this complaint for the same.
A Jul 25, 2011 by
ankur18.jain Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - New delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

yes preeti i am totally agree with you.but what should we do ? here politics and corruption is at high level.but we can approach to a local news-paper or T.V. media to tell our problem i think they can help us
N Jul 27, 2011 by
sheelsharma

in jawahar nagar colony tonk road near glass factory jaipur there is running construction in plot no 42 . He is doing encrochment and illegal construction but due to his power no one can protest him . neither he left any set back on either side nor he get permission for construction because the plot size is more than 500 yard . today his roof is going to deposit . more overall the roads are blocked by him by his material . Please stop him so the a common man"s beleif in you is protect .

Vikas Samiti
N Oct 12, 2011 by
jai kali maiyya

sir

i say something to you a acid production in ward no. 20 plot no. a-16 & a20 in adrash colony so pls i request to you give me u r valuable response on this complent
A Nov 24, 2011 by
apolloasha

i am asha sharma live in maharani from, A, durgapura Jaipur plot no 206

PLEASE SOLVE OUR PROBLEM plot no 207 is place is residential but any one all garbage throw to near my house & make shaadi, party order land lord but without garbage.bag es. so plz u stop to this functions.
N Jan 31, 2012 by
Pratha Deewan

Executive Officer
Jaipur Nagar Nigam
Hawa Mahal Zone(West Brahmpuri Area)

Sub-Sever line chocked at joshi colony, near pondrik park brahmpuri jaipur.

There is a sever line choked in joshi colony near plot no:22 at Brahmpuri.
So please clean the sever line as fast as u can.

Thanks sir.
N May 26, 2012 by
NK Soni

I resident of c-13, Sanjay Colony, Opposite RPA Road Pani-pech Jaipur my problem is one of dead DOGS laying near my hose. Kindly request you to remove, as i am not compferatble to leave due to the dirt smell. my contact no. is 2300835.

nk soni
A Jul 10, 2012 by
narendra gangwal Jaipur Nagar Nigam  - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Yaha govrdhan nagar toltax pratap nagar me no sivrag, no road, no roadlight
is condition me raat ko baher nikle nhi sakte bina road light ke pani bhra hota h plz.koi to kuch karo
hmare liye yaar
D Oct 7, 2012 by
inder2013

ceo sabah,
jaipur nagar nigam
sir, i am living in 284, shree gopal nagar first. behind somani hostipal gopalpura by pass jaipur
sir yah par open plots me 2to 3 trole kachre pada hai. jise ki 3 to 4 monts ho gaye hai yaha 80 feet road par bhi yahi haal hai. residendial plots me kachera gandgi logo ki daily life ko nuksan pahucha rahi hai pls pls madad kare. nagar nigma ki gadi bheji or kachera ko sahi jagah par pahu chahya jai
ceo sabah badbu ka ye haal hai morning or evening me log kapade mu par dhakne pata hai . please hamari suwai kare aap ki kripa hogi
dhanywad
inder mohan
D Nov 6, 2012 by
nawal kishore gupta

The Executive Officer,
Mansarovar Zone,
Jaipur Nagar Nigam, 10B Scheme, Gopalpura bye pass
Jaipur-302015

Reg: unauthorised construction and blocking of Broad Drainage system in Lane plot no. 107 to 115, Bhagirath Nagar, Gopalpura Bye Pass, Jaipur.

I refer my complaint lodged personally at Head office, Nagar Niagam helpline Jaipur today. my complaint no. is 9177376. The drainage system got constructed by Nagar Nigam about 8 years Back has been unauthorised blocked intentionally by filling waste material of building material by Mr Vinod Kumar Gupta plot no 114, Bhagirath Nagar, Jaipur. I request you to please get the site inspected today itself as unauthorised construction on drainage is going on despite due warning against unauthorised construction work to the person concerned .
please get the drainage cleared from blockade.

Nawal Kishore Gupta
97 Bhagirath nagar, Gopalpura bye pass Jaipur
mob 9414062061, 0141-2503461
D Nov 20, 2012 by
Mukesh Pareek BJP

C E O
i would like to inform you that sever line block at sect. 2 vidhadhar nagar, Jaipur near house no. 100.Please do the needful.

with regards,