Janapriya finance & industrial investment (india) ltd. - non payment of maturity claim

vikash murarka
certificate no. 78/2822/86
maturity date: 25/10/1992 for Rs. 15000.00 (Rs. fifteen thousand only)
still not paid

Comments

i have your comoanys policy, this was gatting 1984, i have all paper, payment slip ext. and i was pay this policys payment countinu 4 -5 years are this vailu for maturity (this policy holder is my mother) please co operet me
this policy given to me in goa ... please send me phone no then i comminicat of this matter on ph

thanks
your sincerely

subhash dhankute

I randhir singh have a certificate No. NHN-4/336825 under social welfare scheme but till date i have not recieved any maturity amount from ur side ... Plz clearify and also give ur contact no.

have you any office in or near by west up. like Saharanpur, Meerut etc.

i agree to their complaint..

i ashok b jain have ur company's policy having certificate no. 130/0017889.
this got matured in 2007..
pls look into the matter n do the needful n help me in getting my invested money.

my new address:
a/401 raviraj apt,
road no. 3 mamletdarwadi,
malad west
mumbai 400 064
mail id: ashokangel81@yahoo.com

I omprakash bharagava have a certificate No. 118/4127 under social welfare scheme but till date i have not recieved any maturity amount from ur side ... Plz clearify and also give ur contact no.

Omprakash bhargava
9602044748

what are the steps to recover the amount from janapriya finance company

kerala

plese contact jagath 9869326129

have you any office in or near by west up. like Saharanpur, Meerut etc.
Please tell me where i will call or write for maturity and claims.
Nirmal

respected sir,
iam ashok kumar n my certificate no. 141/566. and the maturity date has being completed i.e 5th day of feb 1959 . so plz check my details n reply me sir. or plz give me ur contact no. i will be calling you.and for ur kind information the agency code no.141/244. so plz look into this matter sir.

my mailing address.

rockey_reddy@yahoo.com

I kamrudeen have a certificate No. CND1/8002248 under social welfare scheme but till date i have not recieved any maturity amount from ur side ... Plz clearify and also give ur contact no.

Zahid khan (9313887442)
NNPATEL

I PATEL NAROTTAMBHAI N HAVE A CERTIFICATE # WG5/1153595 UNDER INVESTMENT STRATEGY. I MIGHT HAVE MATURITY AMOUNT TO BE RECEIVED. I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THE CO. SINCE THEN. PLEASE WOULD YOU BE KIND TO GET BACK ON THIS ISSUE. MY E-MAIL ADRESS IS: NNPATEL@FT.NEWYORKLIFE.COM
NAROTTAM PATEL
N Jan 1, 2011 by
bhiwanigum

I have not got the maturity amount from Janapriya Finance and industries Ltd. even after such a long time.Date of maturity was 03/08/1990 and my certificate no is 92/5193.Kindly provide me the full amount.

A.K.Gupta
bhiwanigum@gmail.com
N Jan 2, 2011 by
md jaseem ansari

i md jaseem ansari invested in this company in 1985 but i did not get recovry amount. plz tell me the way to recver the amount
md jaseem ansari
katihar bihar

mdjaseem20@gmail.com
N Feb 16, 2011 by
C. Seemon Janapriya finance & industrial investment (india) ltd.  - Madurai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Maturity amount not received yet - Social Welfare Schemes

My certificate no is E6440437/964 , Maturity date 08/03/2005

I have asked Madurai office about the maturity amount, but they asked me to sent a request to Kolkotta offce. So I sent my request to kolkotta office, but still I am not received any information from Kolkotta office. Kindly sent me the maturity amount immediately.

N Mar 28, 2011 by
abhilash jaswal

MY FATHER HAD ALSO INVESTED IN THIS COMPANY HAVING CERITIFICATE NO:CNDI/962869 BUT MATURITY STILL AWATED AS MY FATHER AND MOTHER WAS EXPIRED. PLS HELP ME TO GET THE MATURITY.
ABHILASH JASWAL
N Jul 7, 2011 by
Pardd janapriya finance & industrial investment ltd  - Punjab, India

non payment of money - janapriya finance & industrial investment ltd

I pardeep kumar s/o prem nath is a certificate holder with certificate no. 25/170 agent code A-65517/525625 and unit no. C-12003/150045 endowment sum being 7000/- and would like to bring to the notice of the concerned that i have not received the money due on 8-2-88.So kindly contact me at 09915209475 or at email a.singla@iitg.ernet.in
N Jul 9, 2011 by
P.ANJANEYULU

my father name is p.narayana s/o. veeraiah he is also invest in your company 1984,
but did not get recover amount.plz help me to get maturity
certificate no.112/358

P.NARAYANA
A Jul 23, 2011 by
Aranapurna Chakra janapriya finance & industrial investment ltd  - Punjab, India

I Aranapurna chakra a certified holder with certificate No. 18/0002750/86 agent code 18/02231 and unit code B-3301/15102 has commencement certified on 06/05/1986, its maturity date was on 06/05/1992. but still I am not received any maturity from your side. so I request u please tell me about your company position and send me your contact number and address in this no 09439830774 or mail in( adityachakra49@gmail.com). I hope u will help with positively...

your's faithfully

STATE- ORISSA
PIN- 758043
A Nov 30, 2011 by
usha v

my name is VILLA ATCHUTA RAMAYYA, I WAS INVESTED IN YOUR COMPANY 1983 BUT DID NOT GET RECOVER AMOUNT. PLZ HELP ME TO GET MATURITY AMOUNT, CERTIFICATE NO--39/4186 ATCHUTARAMAYYA CELL NO- 9032437125
A Mar 1, 2012 by
virdi62

Sir my mother name is Mrs. Balbinder Kaur she is invested in your company, we have a last reciept of date 27/2/1988. our certificate no. is NPS/29/172 . she want to know that why our refund money is not refunded to us till now, kindly help us to get our refund back.kindly inform us on our email :-prmindr.vrd@gmail.com
A Mar 3, 2012 by
shailesh panara

I have not got the maturity amount from Janapriya Finance and industries Ltd. even after such a long time.Date of maturity was 03/08/1992 and my certificate no is wg.9/1150709. endowment sum 50000 Kindly provide me the full amount.

to. dhutarpur