Jay Shree Swaminarayan - weak direction of Devang Patel

Mahendra Varsani
“Jay Shree Swaminarayan” serial is a story on the life of Lord Shree Swaminarayan Bhagwan. This serial directed by Mr. Devang Patel’s Devang Patel Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. - Ahmedabad and produced by Shree Swaminarayan Temple Kalupur – Ahmedabad.
I am very sorry to say that the Serial’s direction is so weak even some character cannot satisfied his/her role. Devang Patel’s Directorship is not satisfactory as his songs. It fails to attract peoples because of weak direction and somewhat character which is played in this serial. Furthermore, selection of channel cannot create any problems but fails to marketing very well for awarding a general public. Songs of the serial is so satisfactory. I shows, Nilkhand’s 7 years journey somewhat different from which I have read in books. I am not understand how can he got a step in young indirectly because he was travels 12000 km in India but ok I am not know what was actually going on.
In short, serial fails to recognize its image on the mind of peoples like Ramayan, Shree Krishna, Mahabharat for the cause of somewhat different play story which is different from holly books which is produced by Kalupur Mandir – Ahmedabad. Even in title song whatever showing is different in play for example, Fight between Fighter and Shree Ghanshyam in Ayodhya. I am really dissatisfied for this serial but yes, script and songs are so goooood.
Sagar art’s (Production House) may be right for this serial. I’m not say that Devan Patel is not able for that.

Gifften University, Australia

Comments

weak direction of Jay shree Swaminarayan Serial - jay shree swaminarayan Serial

Gifften University, Australia

weak direction of Jay Shree Awaminarayan serial - devang patel entertainment pvt. ltd

Gifften University, Australia

weak direction of Jay Shree Swaminarayan SERIAL - Devang Patel entertainment Pvt. Ltd.

Gifften University, Australia

devang patel entertainment pvt. ltd - devang patel entertainment pvt. ltd

weak direction of Jay shree Swaminarayan Serial

Gifften University, Australia

I agree with you. really it makes very mistakes in a serial and i m dissatisfied from it.

dear, whole the story is based on a book 'satsangibhushan'. what is authantic book of swaminarayan religion. Kalupur sampradaya is the official and real 'sampradaya'. there are so many others who are just using the name of bhagwan swaminarayan and make their own 'panth'. just go through the satsangibhushan and u will come to know the real incidents what took place in life of shree sahajanand swami. thanks. jay swaminarayan.

please view us program as named jai shri krishna on colors at 11:00 or 11:30pm as viewed before
yours truly
shdija deepak

Good Evening Sir,
I am Ashish from Rajasthan.
Before two and half years i m living Maninager.(Ahmedabad)
I am a good singer but no any one meet me who make me a good position in Music Market.
If You want meet me on any free day.
Plz contact me on this number.

Shayad main aapke kuch kam aajauoo.

I agree with the comment. Lord Swaminarayan is known only to the Gujarati people who are maximum followers. If the serial is directed by SAGAR ARTS then the direction would be undoubtedly Superb, and many other people start knowing the glory of Swaminarayan and the followers may increase. Recently started Serial- Sarvopari Swaminarayan Bhagwan on NDTV Imagine directed by Sagar Arts, produced by MANINAGAR Swaminarayan Gadi has very good impact...

I too agree that Devang Patel failed and Sagar Arts are successful by the Grace of Lord Swaminarayanbapa Swamibapa. New serial Sarvavtari Shree Swaminarayan Bhagwan on NDTV Imagine is really very nice.
Rajat

I agree with Mahendra and want him to see the new serial "Sarvopari Shree Swaminarayan Bhagwan" on NDTV.

New serial is really going good.

Totally agree with the positive comments above,
the new production on NDTV/Imagine is much more pleasent to understand,
hoever there is some noise that the main Character will be replaced soon ?.
lets see how this effects the overhaul feed back

Ramesh
Ghanshyam Studios
Maninagar

Not satisfied in any manner with the maker of this episode, as well as also do not agree with the SYNOPSIS of this episodes, , , well reciprocating unusual story & episodes around... hope the reader is educated enough to understand this... WHICH OCCASIONALLY HAPPENS TO BE<<<< _ VIJAY & PRITESH
D Feb 15, 2011 by
jignesh g. jagani

i am completely disagree with you sir. all the characters including lord swaminarayan is like a original and very graceful to their role. i think u must be from b a p s or any other false sampraday, so you dont like the truth such directed and shown in this serial. you are a big-fool and can't understand this serial
A Jul 27, 2011 by
keraisureshv

i am also agree with you
Kerai suresh