JBJ City Developers - Delaying the registeration of plots without any commitments

GOPINATH

I am Gopinath residing in East Tambaram, Chennai.

M/s JPJ City Developers have approached me for registeration of housing plots. After all clarifications, I have also finally selected a plot near Vedanthangal near Mamandur. I have paid full amount of Rs. 2.7 Lacs for 1200sq.ft, wherein they committed for registering within a weeks time.

I was waiting for 2months, without any intimation. All at a sudden they asked me to come to their office. I went to their office the same day. Their approach was in different. They had some internal conflicts and asked me to select some other plots from their other sites very forcefully. As my money was locked at their end, i also was cornered to select a plot at Masilamani Nagar, Kadambattur. This would have happenned 40 days back. And still after that, there was no any feedback from their end on commitment for registeration.

As my cash have been blocked for over 4months, my family is in deep vain.

Please help in getting the cash back.

Comments

rizvan

i want to buy land/flat in salem & chennei. plz send me details, cell.9894856757

Dear Sir

Please send your contact information
I can work as a sales agent in Dubai.

Gerald Babu

i want to buy land with easy installment basis

As per as I am concerned jpj city developers are genuine persons . So Dont worry.
senthil

Hello sir i am senthil.I am searching a flat.

I need land at Kaspapuram nearer to Camp road.If anybody have land there, contact my mail ID.Brokers excuse!