Jet Airways - Not allowed to board before 30 min

chiranjib sarkar
I have reported at the check in counter 30 min before the departure time and I was not allowed the boarding pass and the reason given was the boarding is closed before 30 min. I asked for a written policy document but they were not able to provide me. The duty manger I talked with told me that there is no written document that says 30 min before it will be closed but thats how it is and everyone knows that. Couple of time I have already flown like that but all the time the flight authority has obliged it. I would have no problem if they had a written document either in the ticket or somewhere with them but that is not written anywhere and they have made their own rule.

Details of the flight

Flight Departure: Wed, 03 Jun, 2009, 06:00 hrs
From: Chennai
To: Bangalore
Flight: 9W802 (Boeing 737)
PNR: OWJIQE

PNR: LZMESU
eTicket Number 1.5892180591102
eTicket Number 2.5892180591103
eTicket Number 3.5892180591104

No web checking was allowed due to the system error of the airlines and on arrival at airport well in advance the KIOSK could not print the boarding pass. Without taking any initiative to assist the passengers Airline staff found declaring to the passengers that the boarding time was closed. Passengers were getting arrogant and the staff kept arguing with passengers to prove them wrong.I had to cancel my long awaited trip for no mistake of mine

For no fault of passengers, Airlines found harassing the passengers. Such bitter experience was never occurred in the past for this dedicated Jet Airways passenger who always preferred Jet to any other airlines. Maybe, airlines wanted to add more kitty by cancelling the discounted ticket, but, the method they are adopting for this purpose is not correct.
N Apr 22, 2011 by
santoshmuley Jet Airways  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Not allowed for Boarding - Jet Airways

Flight No.9W2023 date :- 22.04.2011 Departure time - 06:55Hrs.
I was there at counter for boarding pass request at 06:19Hrs.
But boarding pass is not issued to me. I lost my whole day.
Today I must have to go to Aurangabad as I bacame a father of my baby girl. My wife want me to be there. Very poor service.

Jet Airways - Not allowed to board before 30 min