jobdot.com - FRAUD

blast on Dec 6, 2011
Want to bring in to your notice that the company named JOB DOT COM is a fraud company, they take RS. 500/- from candidate but never place a candidate, i have been registered in 2010 in Solan office but till now i have not received a single call or single interview from this company. They regularly shift their office from one place to another and try to grab money from people but never give service to them.

Comments

D Dec 20, 2011 by
hrjobs

Dear Candidate,

we are disagree with this complaint because this is fake complaint because we are providing the services to every candidate who ever enrolled with our company and this candidate have been written their that this candidate is enrolled hisself in 2010 so this is also wrong because we opened our branch recently in solan means Dec. 2011. so Hence, is that This Complaint is Fake.
D Dec 29, 2011 by
blast

I have registered my self in office of job dot com which was opposite to State bank of patiala, so check your credentials first.
D Jan 22, 2012 by
hrjobs

Dear Candidate,

If you have registered your self with us then you can give us your email address so that we can provide you the job offers very soon because we have plenty of jobs and we are placing the candidates but you have done wrong thing by done this, anyways you can also contact us at chd because we have the office at chandigarh and solan as well
N Jan 22, 2012 by
deepak143000 jobdot.com  - Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India

PLACEMENT OF CANDIDATE - jobdot.com

Hello Friends,

job dot com is a very good placement services and they have placed me in one company and they have placed me free of cost and i am very much satisfied with this company.......
D Mar 10, 2012 by
rohit34

I suppose this is not a fake complaint, my self also got into trouble by paying rs.500, that toh i was searching www.jdchr.com site of JOB DOT COM i suddenly came across with this complaint, and i want to give my views on to it that this complaint done by some body named blast is correct, give me your number blast i want to talk to you.
A Apr 9, 2012 by
blast

JOB DOT COM RAN AWAY FROM SOLAN AFTER CHEATING SO MANY CANDIDATES, TELLING THEM THAT HE HAS SHIFTED HIS OFFICE FROM SOLAN TO CHANDIGARH, BUT IN ACTUAL HE RAN AWAY FROM SOLAN AFTER EATING MY MONEY ALSO.
D May 19, 2012 by
deepak143000

Hey Guys, Mi Name is Avinash, i have done B.tech and i have got my job through JOB DOT COM, they are not frauds, i guess you guys are having some communication gaps with them thats why so are saying wrong to them...
N May 19, 2012 by
deepak143000 jobdot.com  - Solan, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India

JOB DOT COM SOLAN - jobdot.com

Hi, i hve registered with job dot com solan and i have been placed in a Pvt Ltd company so job dot com is a good placement company.......and i have also read some wrong comment which is against them but that all comments are wrong.....

regards,
Neena
A Jun 1, 2012 by
ashish_12984

BEWARE OF FRAUD CONSULTANCIES : JOB DOT COM, FUTURE ENTERPRISES & FUTURE PLACEMENT.

THEY EAT YOUR MONEY LIKE GREEDY DOGS AND PROVIDES YOU A ZERO SERVICES. I HAD ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ABOVE FRAUD CONSULTANCIES AND I AM THE BEST EXAMPLE OF THEIR FRAUDNESS. I ADVICE TO ALL JOB SEEKERS IN CHANDIGARH & SOLAN, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THESE CHEAP & GREEDY DOGS.

Want to bring in to your notice that the company named JOB DOT COM is a fraud company, they take RS. 500/- from candidate but never place a candidate, i have been registered in 2012 in Solan office but till now i have not received a single call or single interview from this company. They regularly shift their office from one place to another and try to grab money from people but never give service to them.
D Jul 7, 2012 by
deepak143000

JOB DOT COM IS NOT FRAUD COMPANY..I AM DISAGREE WITH THIS COMPLAINTS...BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN PLACED THROUGH JOB DOT COM IN DELHI...

jobdot.com - FRAUD