JSP HONDA,ANNANAGAR, CHENNAI - CUSTEMER SATISFACTION

c.rajarathinam
I boked honda unicorn on 30-aug-08, booking no.USAU133. and they asked 8 weeks to delivery, Ipaid Rs.1000/- as booking fee, and i paid the balance amount of Rs. 67, 867+918 on 30 oct and theypromise me to deliver the vehicle on 31 st oct at 5.00 pm, I was there at 5.15 pm and they bought the vehicle from the display piece at 7.45pm from the showroom to delivery section (ground floor) by steps (not on the ramp) on this time the showroom general manager was there on seeing this, is it fare to do like this, please take action on jsp honda chennai.
SALES MANAGER NAME :CAMESH-cont no:9789891019
general manager name: Mrs.NAGIN

Comments

Shiv

Your correct. I too have some concern people come to by vehicle to get it Asap but whats the point in waiting for 30-45days to get the vehicle i could better move for a different deal and better bike
Satish

I paid 1000/- advance for Honda Activa. They said it will take 40 days to deliver. I went on the 40th day and met the GM. She promised me that the vehicle will be delivered on the 50th day. I called them and now they say no stock wait till next month without even checking the stock book or the order entry.

The service is pathetic. Suggest Honda to have better people to manage operations/ better dealers more so.
surya

hello every one,
iam surya from AP, when i reached chennai joining a new company, since i need a vehicle, i first visited JSP HONDA IN ANNANAGER, iam very much satisfied, the way they serviced me, they have given a clear product explannation, and they asked me to take a test drive of honda stunner, wht a engine, the bike they reco me is stunner cbf, its 125cc bike but looks like higher end bike, and i bought it for just 49000/- so sporty lokk it has, and now iam getting a milaeage of 61kmpl, JSP HONDA GIVES ME GOOD SERVICE..THANK U JSP...
Sophy

POOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - JSP HONDA, ANNA NAGAR

I placed an order with JSP Honda Anna Nagar, for Honda Activa during the last week of July. They told me I will be getting my Activa within a month, I was just happy.

But later on exactly after a month I called them up and asked the status.. They gave the same the complaint.. no stock.. and advised me to contact them after a week... I went to them 8 times now.. It is 3 months now and yet they have not delivered it...

Poor Customer Satisfaction.. Arrogant attitudes of the floor manager .. I would not recomment JSP Honda to any one..

Sophy

Hope HONDA, realises the agony of it's customers when it comes to buying it's cute products.. and provide better dealers.. unlike JSP Honda.. which doesn't know how to manage it's customers.. and .. poor administration..
M.MANOJ

i booked honda unicorn on december 31st, 2009. today is 22ndfebruary 2010, still not even a single call from this show room abt my vehicle status, but instead i m continuously going on and getting information, ... no 1 worst show room i hv faced... do not even attempt any one to take step into this show room and get suffered... for ur safety only... better to tk vehicle from any other small show rooms... waste employees, worst service, ireesponsible persons..

I was gave request to JSP honda service center in anna nagar and perambur branch for UNICORN front mudguard silver color, at that time the responsible person told me, we don't have a stock it will be take 10 days, today 11th day I've called JSP he asking me again 15 days, for that delay reason they told me a one new story, am really get disappointing with JSP HONDA, please help me for my issue,
N Jan 7, 2011 by
simonpeter

I bought an Activa Honda for my daughter, S. Shamini Precilla on 20-10-2010 - Registration No. TN05 AF3258 through JSP HONDA, Perambur - Invoice No.10IW07295 dated 23-11-2010. After 1.1/2 months, I contacted the dealer for the RC Book but they asked me to come later since there is some problem. Till today, I have not received the RC Book. I request you to kindly take necessary action for issuing the RC Book in my daughter's name, S.Shamini Precilla at the earliest.

A. Simon
Plot No. 26, Ganapathy Nagar 1st Street
MMC, Madhavaram
Chennai 600 051
Phone: 9840991361, 25550905
N May 25, 2011 by
Rajesh-Ncc

I like to buy a Honda Unicorn bike, So that i decided to book and i placed my booking at anna nagar JSP Honda. After 90 Days i got my bike as per the maintenance i given my bike for service in JSP honda at Padi Pudhu Nagar. After service my bike looking like one year old. There are so many scratches on silencer guard, front mud guard and front shield i was shocked to see. This is my first bike i was very disappointed with their service, here i advice for who are all reading this kindly avoid to give bike service and JSP honda namely they will tell as free service after given service we have to pay for spare changing. If possible kindly any one help me to take action with them.

Thanks for your future help
Mail: Rajesh Kumar K.
Cell: 9962010614
D Jun 8, 2011 by
nsrageev

I given my Unicorn bike for fuel tank replacement in Ambattur JSP honda service center, Its passed nearly 1.5 months but still they are saying they have placed the order and waiting for the spars. In this service center, There is no spars even (air filter, brake plates etc). They asking for us to replace those things from other local mechanic. Even this was happen in anna nager and Padi. Please friends gon't give your bike in above said JSP honda service centers.
N Aug 13, 2011 by
uma mangesh

i went to JSP permbur for looking out about honda activa the sales person over there was so impatient and when i asked for spares why should i buy like side stand, foot rester is that company will not give he was answering very rudely if you want you buy otherwise you don't buy and he also told that this is not vegetable market i request to take action on this it is not necessary all will know all things they may have doubts and i feel it is their responsibility to clear customer doubts or is that JSP salesman are be taught like this because i heard from others also they also have similar experience
D Jan 5, 2012 by
Arivazhagan K

Im Arivazhagan
Last Week Tuesday i bought Honda Dio.i have some problem in my bike that problem is mileage is very low only 15kmt for 1lit.kindly advice.
N May 13, 2012 by
deepakpalani

Hi this is deepak, I got Honda Unicorn CB from JSP Honda Anna Nagar. I got the vehicle a month back. I faced the following problems, engine overheat, problem in gear shifting and head light focusing the skies. The worst part is, all the problems persists even after the first service. I explained my problems clearly to the service guys. Really fed up with their service... Doubt if they have given me a defect piece.
Do not prefer this useless show room
N Oct 28, 2012 by
Prathap Ramu

After having seen all these reviews, most of the reviews seems like the experiences shared by the customers at the time of purchase or little later period after the purchase. You will see the real face of JSP service only during the regular bike service (after free services or within free service itself).
They never ever rectify your complaint/faults in your bike, they literally do water wash your vehicle & return..When you ask for replacement for some spares, most of the time the replies wud be as "Nil stock"...
My suggestion wud be just to look at the way they do service after purchase and then decide of dealers from whom to buy...might be little difficult but no other option..
N Jun 19, 2014 by
rekhaunni

VERY BAD ATTITUDES AND IRRESPOSIBEL STAFF.

JSP HONDA,ANNANAGAR, CHENNAI - CUSTEMER SATISFACTION