K B C Sony TV - GHAR BAITHE JEETO JACKPOT

BUT THE PROGRAMME IS RECORDED NOT LIVE

REGARDS
VIVEK CHAWLA

Complaint comments 74 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
KBCQ 27/09/2013 KA ANS [D]

Sony Tv is fooling people as the people think that the right answer may help them win GBJJ but it is recorded program not live. It is usually recorded approx. one week before telecast.

how can i perticapate in Kbc gbjj through mobile.because it is usually recorded one week before telecast.Please replay on my comments.

me apke program mein participate karna chahta hun, iske rules kya hai plz batayen.

me 5 year se kbc dekh raha hun plz hot seat tak kese pahuch sakte hain, plz batayen .

mujhe program me pahuchne ki jankari de,

mai 10 year se program dekh rha hun mujhe program men pahuchane ki jaankari de...

me 5 year se kbc dekh rahi hun plz hot seat tak kese pahuch sakte hain, plz batayen .

Respected sir, , , , , , , i want to play the game kbc, , , so plz give me chance for play the game, , , my con..8140153560, , , , , , , thakur satish ahmedabad

I want to be a contestant of hot seat so please suggest me
how it is possible?
How can I reach there?

sir, main kbc main partisapate karna cahata hun, 9457536351

I want to be a contestant of hot seat so please suggest me .please

, lklllllllllllllll

sir. me kbc me participants karana nahi chahta par me apko dhekhana chahta hu

sir me kbc me participate karana chahta hu me 12th class ka student hu

DEAR SIR,
MAI JANKARI CHAHTA HU KI KBC6
MAI KIS PRAKAR SE SELACATION KIYA JATA HAI MAINE SARE QUEATIONS KA ANSWERS MESSAGE AUR CALL KIYA BUT NOT REPLAY .
MAI INTJAR KARTA RAHA. PLEASE SIR MUJHE JANKARI DIJYEA.
NAME-KUMAR RAVI KANT. Email ide rkant.ravi@gmail.com
Mo -09904251700, 09723113430 and 07878592929 Iam watting for your replay.THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

SIR MAY ARVIND KUMAR GIRI, KOLKATA SEY, SIR MERA PHONE AND MASSAGE NAHI JATA, SIR MAY BAUT KOSIS KER RAHA HO

THAT IS COMPANY FACTORY OF CLOTH

this is best program is birlent.

Satisfactory Rating
    1-800-1037799 [Toll Free Number]
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Near Featherlight Showroom & Oxford Book Store, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Additional contact available