Kalazone.in - Not received the Order

Sireesha Praveen
I am Sireesha.P, I have made a purchase of worth Rs. 2300 on http://www.kalazone.in/ after viewing their TV Ad recently. I made this purchase on April 4th 2008. I made payment through paypal online and paid the entire amount at the time of purchase.

Look at what Kalazone.in has done. They have sent the order in VPP to my house address. Since the delivery was in VPP, they demanded the entire amount for the same goods again. This totally amiss from kalazone.in. This delivery was not accepted by me, for the reason they were asking me to pay again for goods which I had already paid..

We have still not received the delivery from Kalazone.in so far.

I call up their office and there are 2 people who take up the calls by name of Rajesh, and Tiwari from kalazone.in

They do not respond properly and only say they are processing the orders.

Order no: 723

Comments

The problem is now rectified, and I have received the delivery after 1.5 months.

I too faced a problem with this co. First of all they took a long time to despatch the goods once the order was placed (nearly 1 and a half month) and when they finally sent the goods it was not what I had ordered. On phoning their office the person who took my call instead of making an effort to ammend their mistake told me to make use of the goods that I have recd. In case i wanted a replacement then I had to send back the goods at my cost. They are not bothered if the customer is satisfied or not. They just want to dump something other than what is ordered on the customer.

i want to make a frenchise in pakistan .
is it possible .
please give the informations
azam

Hi kalazone.
Its here Mandeep Singh from chandigarh.
I want to start my own business with kalazone. i also start this work in my village as Garhwal. Derhadun. chandigarh.

What should i do?

Thanking You
Mandeep Singh
House No. 52 Sector 4/ A
Chandigarh- 160008
Mobile. 09815842828

I mr. Ramayya have seen your add on star utsav dated 13.07.08, then immediately I have placed the order, on that time you people told me that you will recieve the material within 10 days, but till date I have not recieved the same, please look into the matter whethere it will reaches or again i can place the new order
my phone number is 9975478769, 9226887228

v.c.ramayya

my phone number is 9975478769, 9226887228

v.c.ramayya

I want to do business in islamabad pakistan. i have sent ur form on internet after completion regarding frenchise and shop, but no reply. please give the informations in details for purchasing of ur products i.e clothes/saree etc.
azam

Hi Kalazone
I want to start my own business with kalazone.
What should i do?
MUNMUN DAS
51, EAST BENGAL COLONY
SITARAMDERA
JAMSHEDPUR-831009
JHARKAHND
Ishwar

I too have faced a problem wid kalazone, they send us an order which was completely different as wat we hav ordered, and the quality of the product was so bad that it cant be used neither be gifted to someone.one material was also torn infront.
on callin them immediately after recving the goods, they dint accept their mistake and instead claimed that whatever they hav sent is the item which has been orderd.
A very bad experience wid this company and an advise to others never to fall prey such things...

I am Sireesha P.

This is in reference to earlier complaint listed above..

We had some issues earlier with Kalazone. But it is now rectified and are now happy with the product and services.

We have no issues with Kalazone and are not responsible for any consequences of this listings.

We request this consumer complaints forum to please remove the above listing.

Additionally we want to publicly declare that we have no complaints against kalazone.in and we are not responsible for any consequences of these listings.

We have already withdrawn all complaints and also request this website to remove this complaint as it may harm the branding of kalazone.in

Dear Sir/madam
Kalazone
I want to start my own business with kalazone.
So Please tell me how i can start my own business with you ?
What should i do? I have a plote 2500 sq feet two side 20 feet road near old busstand behind MACHAL market at BEHROR city of ALWAR distt of RAJASTHAN, which is situated in middle of DELHI_JAIPUR- NH_8.

Hope soon rply.

thanks

i am trecy from goa i had send one defected piece but till today they hade not replaced it.one month is now passed now. pls help

I want to start my own business with KALAZONE.Please tell me how it can be possible? Please send me all details of joining Kalazone on my e-mail address .

SUGGESTION:

dear sir

please provide all ranges for online customer with sarees models along with price to order desire saree online...there is only 2 or 3 sarees models are available ...so please provide all sarees at a click.

Viewer

I am Manoj Mishra... I thought of buying sarees for my wife but after seeing the comments and issues/complaint about the services and customer care from Kalazone, i withdrawn my interest to buy anything from Kalazone.

Thanks to all for posting their experience/feedback about Kalazone on this website.
D
ashita

The product is excellent. ofcourse they have certain time limit which they require. But once you get the product its wonderful and woth of the money we invest.

I have an order through kalazone close a month and have not received anything, no email, no reply nothing. This is a very BAD customer service and Iam from New Zealand and its getting very fustrating when they take the money and do not reply. Iam not going to recomend any of my families to do Business
Vani

I am Vani from Bangalore. After seeing ad in TV i thought of purchacing sarees from Kala Zone through online order, But seeing all these complaints about the service & customer care I withdrawn my interest.

i wanted to buy some dressmaterial..but after reading so many complaints, the rude behaviour of the staff and poor material.i was above to order.now i ve changed my mind..Wish people should take lessons from these complaints and never try buy anything like this..

Hi, I had made my 1st order for sarees from kalazone this month. The delivery was on time and the quality of products was also good. I am satisfied with their service. I have made another order now.

Kalazone.in - Not received the Order