Karbonn - Mobile problem

Vijay
Dont buy Karbonn K331...
Its worst mobile i ever seen....
Its a failure model...
Yesterday eve i bought... today morning (My mobile)Karbonn K331 got hanged... automatically mobile got switched off. After swithcing ON the mobile keypad is not working.. if i press unlock key... none of the keys are working... only unlock screen is again and again flashing

Comments

mere pas k-550 hai, mai apna data security passward bhul gaya hun.
use reset karne ka option bataye, plz

(sir, i have k-550 and i forget my data security passward please tell me wat is the process to reset the data security passward, plz send a email for my problom)

i have a karbonn KC441 mobilephone.my problem is that this mobile could not atteched with PC. The USB cable isnot provided with set by the company. now i contact with kind of customer care representative he told me that this set could not atteched with PC. Tell me how i download the song & picture.
Kumar

Sir

I have KC 441, whenever signal changes with tower, call is getting hold and to activate my call need to press speak please advise is there any setting for this. this problem is with only CDMA net work
Shankar

i want to know how a second call is recognized in karbonn mobile when i am over a first call? i have model no. K451M

Display break and not change any service centre - Karbonn K 550

I m living in sagar city state m.p.

I purchased your karbonn k 550 mobile phone in 20 september 2009. After 15 Days break the display the mobile phone.

I m going to service center Neeta computers. There was not change after two months that display.

I m going to delhi but they r not repair my phone prob. change the other State and other city.

now i am in indore but there have no karbonn service center. (I seek service center in web sites.)

please give me solution of that problem.

I m sad and angry to purchased of your company mobile phone.

My Name Manoj Kumar Jain (Sagar)
My cell No. Is 09630688611

I m not suggest to any person who will purchase the karbonn cell phone.

now what i do.

u r arrange the display of k 550, or i throw this phone.
i will pay your service charge and display cost charge.

very poor service of service centres

i purchase karbonn k10 model, now i want to restore my cell, so i need a security code.

i got the karbonn451m mobile but net is not support this phone any one sim not accept the net plz tell me how active the net not support the phone
sujha

IS THAT K415 MODEL IS IN THE MARKET. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

i forgot my mobile pin code number such that i am unable to start my mobile phone please tell me hw to reset the k550

isme gane video data cable se bharne ho tokaise bhare data cable lagate hi charging hone lagati hai

mera k444 model no hai isme insert sim problems hai to please uska solution bataiye
Anurag Shivran Karbonn  - Sadulpur, Rajasthan, India

PC Suite - k451m

Dear Sir/Madem
My Karbonn K451M Mobile does not connect PC So Please Send Me PC Suit And USB Driver above Email address
Mrinal Konwar Karbonn  - Sadulpur, Rajasthan, India

Please Send Me PC Suit And USB Driver above Email address. My Mobile model is K451.

please info me that which web browser support in karbonn k10 mobile phone.9749337567
ARINDAM

RESPECTED,
SIR, I HAVE KARBONN K415 AND EVERYTHINGS IS GONE WELL, BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING.ONLY I CAN SURFING.CAN YOU SUGGEST ME FOR THIS PROBLEM?
aadi01sinha Karbonn  - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

no. of problem - karbon

Hello sir

myself aditya anand sinha iam from allahabad UP i have bought k661 with EMEI NO 354870030320012 / 354871030320010
mobile on 3 march 2010 after 20days its display turns to white so i
gave to service center 0n 03 april 2010 after 2 months i got back then
within 2 days it shows charging error so i repair it by again service
center then again after 1 day set hanging problem arise then i got my
mobile repaired & got from service center on06 june 2010
now on 12 june 2010 again invalid sim shows so i went to service
center he told me its EMEI no. is lost
SO IAM FRSTRATED WITH MY MOBILE k661 SO I WANT YOU TO CHANGE MY MOBILE

& many times i have called your coustomer service no 080-41378858 but
no one pick my call

from
ADITYA ANAND SINHA
Bhadram Karbonn  - Sadulpur, Rajasthan, India

please send me pc suite and usb driver for my email address bhadramraali@gmail.com.
My model is k451

1 Number ka GANDU mobile hai - KARBONN K415 !

Isse bechne wala MAHA-GANDU !

Aur isse kharidne wala PARAM-GANDU !!
mahfuj akhtar Karbonn  - Patna, Patna, Bihar, India

cell phone not working/not found service centre - Karbonn mobiles/K560

On 14/10/2009,I have owned one K560 Handset through M/S Chawla brothers,Chandigarh,Ph-01722707938.Vide Retail invoice sl no-6071.
Handset IMEI no is 910002490005431/30.only after one month of use i have found hot battery and receiver while talking,after three or four month receiver and Hands free has stopped working or not giving sufficient sound.I have contacted several times on the Toll free no as well as in general no,also contacted so many service centeres which has described in warranty card,but all are fake,even their support mail ID is also not working.
I am very much upset from this product and their services.Can anyone suggest me to out from this problem.

Iam using karbonn mobile model 451, the phone is creating lot of problems to my ear, if i talk with this my ear gets heated up, as if some has hitted, and frequently getting ear pain, when i consulted doctor for ear test, i came to know that my hearing power has reduced.

So, i request to all that not to use this type of phones

Karbonn - Mobile problem