Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. - Bad service and non -cooperation by Karvy branch

Sanika
Dear Sir at karvy stock broking ltd.,
I am a karvy customer having trading account and dmat account with Karvy . This account was opened in Kaulagarh branch of Karvy Dehradun. I had brought it to your kind notice that the services provided by the branch are totally unsatisfactory and in fact non-existent. After making many visits to branch, it was promised that some technical person would come to and demonstrate the karvy trading software use. Also regular updates will be given on Stocks related issues.
What to say of service after opening account and taking a good amount , the people in the branch, not pick the mobile phone despite making many calls and when on the rare occasion the person from Karvy branch pick the phone they talk with attitude when called upon to help.
The details I have already sent u by my email dated Fri 25 June, 2010.
I have been requesting for service and finally wrote to you also and my email was forwarded from your customer help to mailmanager@karvy.com as follows:
“From:
"igksblsb@karvy.com" <igksblsb@karvy.com>
To: mailmanager@karvy.com
Sir, We have received this complaint from Ms.Sonica Rawat.Client has raised aserious matter pertaining to Kaulagarh Branch. We request you to kindly look into this matter on urgent basis & do the needful to the client at the earliest. Kindly instruct the concerned branch to help the client.”

But I am sorry to say that neither any action taken by you nor your branch has taken any concrete steps to mend their ways. I request to take effective corrective measures as a reputed firm so that I am not forced to close my account with Karvy due to the bad service and non-cooperative attitude of Karvy personnel of the branch at Dehradun. And Please send me a reply on what is being done on the complain and reminders sent to you by my subsequent emails of 6 July, 2010 6:20 AM

Sonika Rawat
client id no 17500963

Comments

Er Lokendra dhangar Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.  - India

non cooperation - bad services

i would like to draw the kind attn of Reserve bank of india and head of state bank of indore that when i reached to state bank of indore, br.Borlay dist. barwani to get No dues certificate .Branch manager and staff behaved very rudely and denied to provide No dues cerificate. I am a farmer, wanted to get crop loan from Bank of india, Anjad br.
All banks harasses farmers in giving no dues certificate and used to ask farmers to come after some time .
Hope it will help to rectify the proble.

Lokendra dhangar, Anjad mp india
A Jun 10, 2012 by
ISUFALI.NURUDDIN.VOHRA

i am also having opened my on line trading ac.in jan2012. ihave receivedlogin id. 13150682. with password. but ican not open my a/cafter so many try.i also changed my pass word.but still ican not see my holdings in my ac.ihave so many times complained to mr samir vadodara.who has opened my ac.but no use of it and no use of my ac so. i may close my ac with karvy andtransfer my prt folio to other depository. so do need ful in matter. i. n. vohra. .vadodara. mb.9898959526.
N Jun 14, 2012 by

to,
ksbl
dp a/c 301557--10876465
i have on line demat a/c with ksbl(nsdl)
i have seen mr demat a/c holding statement and found 24 shares of aditya birla minacs worldwide is missing
i request you to please look into matter and clarify that my 24 shares where has gone
mail id---blalkoubi@gmail.com
N Jun 14, 2012 by

please
N Apr 10, 2014 by
sc.anand

I sold stocks on April 01 2014.Inspite of my repeated request the sale proceeds have not been transferred to my bank A/C.My client no is1661881.

Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. - Bad service and non -cooperation by Karvy branch