K.B.S.K — Scam

ALOKGURUNG on Dec 6, 2011
Some of the people here in siliguri are misusing the names of K.B.S.K by cheating job seekers n asking for four lakh in cash from each candidate and are misleading them by saying dat on paying the said amount , they will hand over appointment letters to the candidate in various post.

Since we found it to be fishy, i went to Dehli for further enquiry regarding the genuinity of the jobs they are providing,. Since i headed towards the Delhi office in Nijamudhin west , ther i found it to be fake. Even i told every thing to the office staff but they refused to take any action n they told us to go kolkata n complain in the head office. As such i escaped from the gang of scammers with whom i went to delhi . Dan after i reached Siliguri, but wid enormous danger to my life coz u never no the intentions of those frauds. Even now i m Scared because my xeroxed documents n 12 pc. pp size photographs are with them...

Note----- BEWARE OF THOSE FRAUDS N FOR ANY UNKNOWN JOB SEEKERS PLEZ CALL ME N I LL HELP U OUT...MY MAIL ID IS alokgurung27@yahoo.com
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

same things happening with my nearer reletive. can u provide me more data regarding this KVSK. I will be thankful to u. my email id is: ahasanooj.zaman@religare.com, ahasanoojzaman@gmail.com, My mobile number is:9378314758. please help me then let me try how much I can do.
its truth that kbsk is wright, your idea is wrong.
I am also vitem of this fraud racket, and they also told me for arrange more persons where i wll be free candidate, so pl. provide me more information about this kbsk.
my e-mail id-dustu_biswas@rediffmail.com
ph-9334631301
My dear frens, I m not saying dat KBSK does not exist... Yes it does exist n really doing great job... But i m talking bout da frauds... Who r cheating us n collecting huge money, n Defaming KBSK...So watch out... for any queries cont. 8906948111
Can i know when start KBSK own work.
Please give the information regarding the recruitement news of KBSK in West-Bengal(Dist-Burdwan) as soon as possible.

K.B.S.K - Scam