KEN OUTSOURCE/www.workfromhomeinus.com - Non-receipt of any project

Govinda Raju
I am one of the recent victim of this bogus site. I have paid an amount of Rs. 1344/- towards registration fee i/f of M/s KEN OUTSOURCE (ICICI Bank a/c 003505011562) on 17th June 2010. I have not received any project details later and no replies to my umpteen no. of mails. Their contact telephone is dead.
I request the authorities to help me out in this regard.
Kind Regards,
S Govinda Raju

Comments

I am one of the recent victim of this bogus site.I have paid an amount of Rs. 4370/- towards registration fee i/f of M/s KEN OUTSOURCE (ICICI Bank a/c 003505011562) on 04-08-2010.I have not received any project details later and no replies to my umpteen no. of mails. Their contact telephone is dead. This is a clear indication of frauds who do not acknowlege receipt of money, mails and calls.I request the authorities to help me out in this regard. I have receive only one mail for sanding payment slip of bank after that no mail, and no project report sand. I request the authorities to help me out in this regard .Jitender kumar Thanks

Hi I am jitender recent victim of this bogus site. I thinks that this web site is blocked parmanantly.

I want to know more about Ken Outsourcing co. If anybody who is presently working or cheated, please reply to vinodkumarksd@gmail.com

I am a very recent victim of theirs. Can we sue them somehow? Any ideas?

Anuradha
braun

please, i'm still working for them. I received a username and password to log into a server where i'm to do d copy-paste work i registered for. Is this confirmed that it's all a SCAM? please anyone with concrete info as regards their originality should please contact me at- bkemps70@gmail.com
Abused

Hi guys,
I was in debt and in need of money. Wrote to them and asked to join their online data entry job program. Dished out almost 200USD for this "genuine" parttime job and worked real hard for the first month just to get to the min amount of 3000USD. One day their system was off and the next time it came around the part that was supposed to be used to check transactions between us was scrapped. My job is still active. I have written several times to this John Smith character for help, who, a month ago, wrote saying I would be "intimated" about payment via email once they have checked my work.
A month? That is how long it takes to check the work? I have really poured everything into this parttime job working 6 straight hours sometimes per day so that I would meet the min amount in the shortest possible time.

My debtors are crowding around me, and I was hoping to use this to pay them off. Now I've been cheated at a very unfortunate time for me.

God will really meet them squarely for taking advantage of poor innocent victims.

None of their lines is being answered. I've been calling almost every day for three weeks now.
venandi

Hi everybody!
I have worked for them for 2 weeks. Everything is fine so far. I do the ad posting job. I asked my money via paypal. I hope it will be work. Does anybody know when they pay (if they pay)? end of the month or 1 month later from the joining? Anybody has got any money from them?
thanks
Andrea

i also worked in here as pay per click and i have earned $507 now for the month of november and now im waiting for the payment to arrived in my paypal account. i have some little ideas of this kind of programs if we worked for example in the month of november from 1 to 15. we are going to received are payments in the month of december on the same date. and i dont know about their process on how they are going to pay us because they saying that we are going to be paid in the next month. so we are working on the month of december we are going to get paid on the month of january 1st? its too long for us to wait of that kind period of time.
So admins hear our complaints and clarify all the things that we have in our minds if you are still paying us or just going to scammed us?

Thanks.

brokendremz

Hello Everyone,
I have been working for Ken Outsource since November 2nd, 2010. I have virtually worked everyday and have chosen the 'copy and paste' work. I paid them $199 USD which they withdrew from my account within 15 minutes of signing up. Took five days to get access to their server (November 2nd) and I have worked every day up until December 2nd, at which time I cannot get logged in again. I still have an active account but keep getting this when I hit the 'click here' to start working again:
_________
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'bizstrin_street'@'rs14.justhost.com' (using password: YES) in /home/onlineho/public_html/dbconnect_jk.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/onlineho/public_html/dbconnect_jk.php on line 7
_________

I have earned $3248 in that month and I sure as heck hope they pay! BUT, I am like most of you. I joined to be able to work at home and now I can't even access the site to work. I am getting a bit nervous myself. Hope it's all just a glitch and I can get back to work soon. They have answered to of my emails with the standard "24-48 hours" thing they send. No real contact yet...

Chuck

Hi Guys,

I am also a recent victim of the people i paid almost 5000Rs /99 USD this is my 2nd month and i have not received any of the payments or details. They are the biggest cheaters and should be banned by the authority or should be punished badly. They never reply to the mails, their phones are never answered all they just do is cheating. They are such a bastards that will die with the worst thing on the earth, bloody cheaters.

i am a person from kerala i am looking to do some payment in ken out source
is it is a scam if so please eamil to me konathuafishkhan@gmail.com

Please suggest me any 100% real offline data entry job. My email is sdlokhande97@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,
This is me again. It is now almost one month since I filed my first complaint and wanted to let you know that I have now filed with The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) which is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
This Ken Out Source scam is unreal. They only responded when I contacted Plimus, who collects money for members accounts for them. I have still not seen any money, nor had a one email from them.
Plimus has worked with me and I did get my money back, $199.00. However, they can't do anything about the $3248.00 I earned in the month of November. I am needless to say not a "happy camper".
If they have screwed you, go after them. Perhaps you can at least get your money back!

Chuck
N Jan 5, 2011 by

Dear All
I have put money to Rs6665/- and i am having great finacial problems.
so If ken out source did not give me any respose I will Request you all to make police comlent at mumbai
A Jan 5, 2011 by
Rtamby

I am also one of the recent victims of Ken Out Source Co.Through their web site www.online-home-jobs.com I had made the registration for Ads posting job and paid Rs.3619 by cash to there a/c in SBI bank, A/c no-3128288448(branch-Ghansoli, dist-Thane, IFSC/RTGS/NEFT-SBIN0012965).Before registration I had called them up in their mobile no:9220925433 & spoke to some Vishal Sharma.He ans. all my querries and I was convinced.After making the payment I got my work through my e-mail within a few hrs, as I had sent them an sms, as adviced by Vishal.Till today I was working hard on my new work, but felt that since my sister lives in Mumbai I shouls inquire about the Co.I requested her to inquire about it with the address given in the website. She called me up & said that the address is fake & no such Co. exists. I was shattered b'coz with 2 small kids working from home was a better option for me.I request the authorities to help me & the others who r victims of this & like wise other online Co.who cheat us.Can I get my money back?
Pls. take a strict action against Ken out source.After reading your wesite I am 100% sure this Co. is fraud.There a/c's should be closed. They have other a/c's at ICICI bank, HSBC, etc.Do inform me .
A Jan 5, 2011 by

Dear
I am Also victim All the same site all victims money is in Sate bank of india account ghasoli which address is Ayuodha stop no13, shop -5, plot 10, ghansoli west (Thane) navi mumbai if we all can come together we can catch the bludy basterd.
Asadullah Khan
D Jan 5, 2011 by

EVERY BODY COME AND MAKE YOUR OBJECTION AT
STATE BANK OF INDIA Ayuodha busstopno13;shop no 9to13; Sector-5 plot no10 Ghansoli west Navi mumbai Dist Thane Tel 022-27548511
Asadullah Khan
+91 9822556687
N Jan 9, 2011 by
susashsh

Thank God. I am witing from USA. I was about to join this so called online job company. But before that i just tried to find out whether anything about this Ken outsource in the internet !! Then I happened to see all these writings about innocent peoples experiences how they lost their money. Now I understand that this is a fraudent company just for cheating others. Thank God that i didn't loose my money because of all these postings.
A Jan 10, 2011 by
asadullah1977

EVERY Victime pls give your cell no or Emai ID on this blog so we can make futher action
A Jan 13, 2011 by
arunkumar25

hey friends don't worry about it, leave it
if you want real data entry offline job call to this num +918056161700 Arun
without investment .
if really you want a better online job call to that number...
only for indians