Kerala State Electricity Board - REQUEST FOR COMPENSATION

Praveen Vijayan
Dear Officials,

Since 4 years after the purchase of the computer at our house each and every components connected as well as related to computer were getting faulty and malfunctioning. Recently when we checked our house power supply we got surprised by the reading which was shown in the Multimeter which shows the power load and gound for our house supply. We found issue with the neutral supply from the Electricity board. When escalated the issue to the power office they didnt take any initiatives and we emailed the issue to the Chairman KSEB. and within few days the issue came back to nomal. The KSEB admitted that the issue was from their part. But regarding the loss occured to us since last 4 years the power department didnt consider. Our entire computer, UPS system and stabiliser all worth Rs. 30000 was completely damaged. We request you to kindly do the needful Sir.

Praveen Vijayan
00919496109550

Comments

I am an resident of RADHA VILLAS, VRA 24A, Ist FLOOR, PENGATTUKONAM LANE, THOPUMUKHU, VATTIYOORKAVU POST, TRIVANDRUM-695013

The problem is, in my house & two of our neighbours will not be having power often though in our locality of other houses have supply. The problem has been informed number of times to the concerned authorities but there is no action, so I request you to look into the problem & do the needful.

thanking you,
your's faithfully,
suja mathew.

My name is Rajesh and I am one of your consumer(co.no:4747) in Ranni-South(Pathanamthitta).
Now I am pained to rivet your attention to the following lapse committed by your men.
For the last 110 days our voltage level is below 120 and inspite of our several reminders no action has been taken by your men.It is really surprising that such an efficient department as of yours is not heeding to our complaints. So please get the needful done without any further loss of time. I have every hope that you will take a prompt action and oblige.

Yours faithfully
RAJESH PT
PUTHENPURACKAL HOUSE
KOTTANAD PO
VRINDAVANAM-689615
RANNI, PATHANAMTHITTA
Ph:9387111115
Vinod

My name is Vinod. Without our permission, KSEB had installed in front of property wall and the stay wire for the same was connected inside the property area.

Kindly let us know the steps to be initiated in this complaint.

Vinod

Can we make the boundary wall, if 11KV line is passing through that property

DEAR SIR,

my name is PAUL E.P .I am one of your consumer (cn no.7810) the problem is that our neighbours took the service wire through our house WITH OUT OUR PERMISSION .it causes several problems to our family and property.we give several complaints to the KSEB authority, but yet the concerned officers did not take any action .so i request you to look into the problem and take the prompt action.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

PAUL E.P
ELUVATHINGAL HOUSE
VADOOKARA P.O
THRISSUR-680007
KERALA

Dear Sirs:

Greetings from Dubai.

There are several roads in our place, but an 11 KV line is passing through my land which could be highly arable. Is it possible to get that 11 KV line
to removed from my land and routed through the panchayat roads; what is
the rule about that and who can help me please?

Hope you revert me back with your adivse.

Thanks and best regards.

Dubai
UAE
A Feb 8, 2011 by
kuntham

KSEB is the worst government institution in Kerala. I had sent a lots of complaints to change the 11kv post which is about to broken and until today, nothing happened. It is high time to eliminate the monopoly of this useless institution.
N Mar 1, 2011 by
satheesan nair

I am at present working in Qatar .I have some property near my house at kerala, thier is some issue made some body through our electricity office .i hard eny electrical line pass through in private property, first need permission from property owner .but KADAMPANAD ELECTRICITY OFFICE, with out my permission pass the electrical line through my propery and fixed electrical post also in my property . to connect the power for one house . thier is no road or foodpath . in plane .

Very eassy and short disstence way in other direction, . that not consider the authory of the electrical divion Kadampanad

I am requesting to solve the problem with out any obstrection of others

my presnt Adress--

R SATHEESAN NAIR
SREE RAGAM,
IVERKALA NADUVIL,
PUTHANAMPALAM P O,
kOLLAM DISTRICT.

PRESENT ADDRESS-- R S NAIR, M E C, P O BOX NO-11748, DOHA -QATAR.
MOBILE NO-+974-77828616, Email ID-mecrsn11748@hotmail.com

To
KSEB

sub: REQUEST FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF THE TRANSFORMER

Respected sir,

This is to inform you that one of the transformer in kseb muttungal section (transformer no.39) is now
situating very dangerous to our family.The half part of the transformer is occupied our property and the stay wire is kepted
in our land without any proper permission from me.
This transformer is very harmful to our children and domestic animals.now the transformer is situating
without any proper safety mesures.we had a plan to construct a home in that plant.but it is very difficult to build it because
of this transformer.
this is not the sanctioned place for this transformer, the kseb authority put it here because of the objections
raised by some others.
so i kindly request you to replace the transformer from this place to any other proper place, please look
forward the matter very seriously.

your's obediently
p.v.abdullakutty
s/d
D Nov 11, 2012 by
tonysPaul

My name is tony. Without our permission, KSEB had installed in front of property wall and the stay wire for the same was connected inside the property area.this transformer is installed there for private use.Its not installed for the public. This transformer is being installed for one tower of a mobile company. Now, we are planning to construct a house in the plot and KSEB personnel is not allowing us to remove the stay wire from our plot.we ve already given then application for changing it. But there is only negative response from the office. Kindly let us know the steps to be initiated in this complaint. Regards, tony
D Dec 6, 2012 by
VAZHAKALAYIL FAMILY

Respected Sir,
> This is for your kind attention, we are residing at Ayarkunnam Section
> (Code: 4632), Consumer No: 14062-0, Tariff LT-1A, Single phase. For the
> connection purpose, as per the information of the linemen we were required
> a post between our meter and the main post. And we paid the required fees
> in the Ayarkunnam section office for the post. During the post fixing
> (diging and fixing) in our plot it was open, didn't construct the compound
> wall. And they ( post fixing people) said that just inform the KSEB
> Ayarkunnam section office to move the post to the road after the total
> construction of the house and compound wall. The construction had
> completed an year back and the connection also converted to the above
> tariff, but still the post is standing bend and unsafe to the compound wall
> in our premises. So, I request you to shift it to the road and make us
> safer. I hope you may take the further action to my request and will do
> the needful as soon as earlier.
> Thanking you,
> Laijomon M
N Feb 17, 2013 by
sudheer101

sir my cons no is 7444 n comes under kseb kaniyapuram .there is no supply here from 12am.(17/2/2013).i called the kseb and the person who attended the phone advised me to go and repair the section fuse.while asking again he repeated the same.sir pls do anything for this insult not for power supply.
thanking u
sudheeraley@gmail.com
N Mar 22, 2013 by
dintumaria

I am a resident of Future Techno Village, Akash Building, Pangappara P.O, Trivandrum.

-> The problem is that, there is current cut (no supply)[ only one phase] from 10 am to 5pm or 5.30pm for every about 2 to 3 days in a week, that means every month 15 to 20 days no current here... About 1 and a half year, we facing this problem.

-> But on these days and the same time, in our locality of other flats and houses have current supply.

->I called the KSEB Kazhakuttom, Trivandrum and the person who attended the phone said that there is some repair works are going on. So there is no current in that locality full.

=> Please answer me these questions?????

------ Is it possible to do electricity line work without disconnect all the 3 phases?????

Hope you revert me back with your advise.

Thanking you,