Kingfisher Airlines - No information about missing luggage

Chetna Pattanayak on Feb 9, 2011
I travelled from bhubhaneshwar to London via Delhi on 22nd of January 2011 via a kingfisher flight (connecting flights) and found my baggage missing at heathrow, london. I logged a complaint and I was given a file reference number to track its status. Its been close to three weeks now and I have heard nothing from kingfisher's end. They never received the phone calls for the numbers that they had provided neither did they ever reply to the emails. I am clueless about my luggage. As an airlines , its their prior responsibility to keep the guest informed about the status and make sure the luggage is reached safely. I am never going to recommend this airlines to anyone again. The customer care is slow and do not get back with any information.

-Chetna
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 28, 2011 by
Vjaypandey Kingfisher Airlines  - Delhi, India

luggage missing and no information - Kingfisher Airlines

dear sir/madam
iam Vijay pandey from delhi.I was travelling from Delhi to Amarnath by Kingfisher Airlines.My flight no.-IT3353, Sequence:- 51 and Luggage no.:-0090IT082188.
My bag is missing and there the airport manager on duty was saying that"there is no responsibility of mine" We are just very annoyed and unhappy with the services plz check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my no. +91-9868140553.