KINGSTON 32 GB PEN DRIVE — IT'S A FAKE PEN DRIVE.
I HAVE BOUGHT KINGSTON 32 GB PEN DRIVE FROM UNKNOWN PERSON,
WHEN I BOUGHT IT, I JUST CHECKED ITS CAPACITY WHICH WAS SHOWING PERFECT,
BUT AFTER A USE WHAT I KNEW...
1. The data in the pendrive got corrupted due to bad sectors.
2. On coping pictures I found out that only till 512MB of data was intact, the rest got corrupted.
3. Formatting the Pendrive was of no use.
4. I tried using windows Disk Check utility to see whether the bad sectors could be recovered but the program used to hang on initiating it.
5. On opening the pendrive I saw the PCB was in a pretty bad condition.
6. Only a 512MB RAM Chip was used in the PCB.
I AM NOT ONLY THE PERSON FACING THIS PROBLEM, LOTS OF PEOPLES FACING THE SAME PROBLEM...
NOW TO WHOM I CAN GIVE THE COMPLAIN FOR THIS CHEATING HAPPENED WITH ME...
ISN'T RESPONSIBILITY OF KINGSTON TECHNOLOGY TO FIND OUT THE CHEATERS & STOP THERE ACTIVITIES.
|203 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
KINGSTON 32 GB PEN DRIVE - Be aware of the fake pen drives being sold by unknow person who speaks hindi 
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us