Kolotibablo — payment

Respond To Complaint
  Micheal612 on Jun 12, 2012
hi Admin please let me know how can i withdraw my payments from z purse account
we are 10 people working on this website but dont know how we can receive payments

Complaint comments 31 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

mujhe KOLOTIBABLO ka payment mngana h lekin kaise mngane ka please help me. ur wbsite me ENGLISH LAnguage ka option nhi h English language ka option to hona chaiye.

Deduction in entry - Kolotibablo

I have not yet reached 18000 entries. But entries have been deducted 250 to 300 per day even though I am doing 1000 per day or not. I want to know the reason for deduction. What are the rules for avoiding deduction.
kolotibablo.com Complaints - Payment
View all kolotibablo.com complaints

Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Posted: 2010-04-22 by amiruddin Send email

I was started worked . Please give information about How can I get payments after working more. if there are any process for payment. I dont knowedge.
It's Possibal (On Request) Payment Credit in my bank accout, It's Possiba?
Pls tel me about Your process of payment and which document are need for it

More, There are any more benifit ? on working with Group.
if our ID going to block then what we do?
In situation of ID Block what happend those worked in those Account ?
Read comments

on activation of my ID - Kolotibablo

i am typing on kolotibablo.com I dont know how i will recive my Payement after typing 1000 words. please call me and letme know mobile # 09035390712 or mail me at " sangeetha.bs@isgn.com

MY username: sangeetha.b
i know that problem please typed daily atlest 1000 the reduced was stoped if any douts contact me jkistheking@gmail.com

reducing captchas - Kolotibablo

this is ramesh, i have been working with kolotibablo about one month, after reaching about 42300 mark capchas are getting reduced, second time it was happend ? what to do?
Respected Sir,
my name is c.katyayanidevi residing in vijayawada, india.
ID:katyayani4 taken saftware from Hindhustan Marketing
limited 5months even in this period of I am not satisfied
with payements they are giving.
Kindly give me the information about how to get amount
directly from you and what the procedure for getting payments. Please give kolotibablo.sir,
mail: ckatyayanidevi@yahoo.com

enquiry - Kolotibablo

I've completed 1000 captchas , what amount they pay to me how and when?
hello sir i am prasad please details webmoney to paypal transfor details send me my mail id kudupudiprasad1@yahoo.co.in
hello i am afzaal akhtar from pakitan
ager kisi ko pata hai ke web money account say kis tarah pesay aa skty hain to please tell me
my EMailAdress is
me pakistan ka rehnay wala hoon
webmoney to pakistan
cash or bank account E.T.C
hello i am afzaal akhtasr from pakistan .
bray mehrbani agar kisi ko pata hai ke webmoney se pakistan me kasay pasay aa saktay hain
mera EMail Adress

reducint capthes
KOLOTIBABLO : REDUCED CAPT CHS ,TWO TIMES this is SANAULLAH, i have been working with kolotibablo about one month, after reaching about 18000 mark capchas are getting reduced, second time it was happend ? what to do?.
we buy webmoney for Rs.42 inr for more details please visit www.hindusthaninfo.in

images r not coming in proper way - Kolotibablo

sir i palkijoshi20 frm kolotibablo in account images r not coming in proper way pls give me the images 24/7 images i want a work urgent i m needy last six month i didn,t earn list 20 $pls sir i have only that type of of option to earn help me plssssss
captha cannot read, how to attach the sofware to the login and how to get money

I have a problem with my payment, before I did not encounter any problems ordering my payment, but last July 11, 2011, when I ordered payment for the $10 that I earned doing captcha, it registered paid but it still did not register in my webmoney account. This is the first time that it happened to me and I don't know how to get my $10.

Please help, this is the only site where I can contact you regarding my problem.

Attached is a screenshot of my webmoney account showing no transaction for the $10 and a payment screen of Kolotibablo showing paid the amount of $10 point something.

Hope you'll reply soon with a solution so I can already receive what I earned.

Thank you.

Entries Deducted - Kolotibablo

Hello i zahid Ali raja and i am from Pakistan and i am working kolotibablo website from last month initially this site is good everything is fine when i reach 28000 entries having 15% bonus my entries will be deducted form that day till now every day 500-1000 entries will be deducted plz tell me the solution urgently.

page error - Kolotibablo

page is not opening for the corresponding kolotibablo site....

have a check at it... and respond soon
Dear Afzal if you want to withdraw money from webmoney so contact to me, www.onlinejobskb.webs.com www.facebook.com/aamirkhanbwn

Kolotibablo - payment