Kolotibablo.com - Payment

amiruddin
I was started worked . Please give information about How can I get payments after working more. if there are any process for payment. I dont knowedge.
It's Possibal (On Request) Payment Credit in my bank accout, It's Possiba?
Pls tel me about Your process of payment and which document are need for it

More, There are any more benifit ? on working with Group.
if our ID going to block then what we do?
In situation of ID Block what happend those worked in those Account ?3

Comments

saeed wasim Kolotibablo.com  - India

hi this site is not a scam but they surely do make you work like a donkey and give you peanuts instead .. i just moved to a site which pays you more for captcha.. contact on 09886176976
HITESH DHRUV Kolotibablo.com  - India

dear sir,
we r using ur process and there is a problem in our accont our signing account is dhruv 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and they have done the entries but the money has been gone to the different account so please reply on our account what this is all about on our email id that is dhruvinfosolution@gmail.com and please give us your email id so we can send some emails .and i will appreciate if you send us a mail on this problem on our id
Binod Kumar Mali Kolotibablo.com  - India

We have entered correct Captcha however our ID and even IP add is being blocked. What's the reason ? plz convey the reason if possible and solve our problem ?

Thnx
D
NIMESH S Kolotibablo.com  - India

i m working on www.kolotibablo.com in my center from last 3 months, i am earning 3$ per hour from that, just the thing is you have follow some rules for captcha's and also have software for the same.

its not scam, u really can earn alot from it
D
srithar Kolotibablo.com  - India

i have entere 35000 captcha but it was reduce by 3000..it is fraud
shan Kolotibablo.com  - India

hi, , im working with kolotibablo website for one month.. past two days i couldn't connect website yet.. if u hav a solution plz provide me.. im waiting for ur rly...
dev Kolotibablo.com  - India

hello,
i worked at this captcha site.. i entered 2, 50, 000 entries in a month ..after that i orderd $500 which is shown at payment of this site.. but i didn't get money into my z-purse account...can u give me idea or any contact no. so that i can get this hudge no. of amount as soon as possible...
bharat prajapati Kolotibablo.com  - India

dear
sir
mere entrey hararoj 5 thoujant kam ho rahe he what is problom
plz replayam me Email bparajapati@ymail.com
Rakesh kapadne Kolotibablo.com  - India

Hello i m working on captcha sites kolotibablo the captch work is ok but my 8 pc counter reduce daily what is this problem pls give me reason & solve my problem thanks
Hitesh Jayantilal patel Kolotibablo.com  - India

It's Possibal (On Request) Payment Credit in my bank accout, It's Possiba?
Pls tel me about Your process of payment and which document are need for it

More, There are any more benifit ? on working with Group.
if our ID going to block then what we do?
In situation of ID Block what happend those worked in those Account ?3

My user ID : hpatel

Thanks & Regard,
hitesh Pate
yatin jadav Kolotibablo.com  - India

i am earn by kolotibablo id pls cont me by my email
rahul Kolotibablo.com  - India

that i want to change my password.hw can it be possible.
pls suggest me.
i also know the login id site is linked to mail-id.
where in which it shows only the password if we forgot
that i dont need of seeing the password, just i want to change my password
pls reply to this problem.
Sujon Pouria Kolotibablo.com  - India

Plz send me the work.
kuttydeepak Kolotibablo.com  - India

hai kolotibablo team
i was working in this captche job nearly 5500...suddenly it reduced into 3000...what s the hell s happening thr mister????????pls add my reduced counting to change my grade dear...pls do the need ful for me...thank u
urs kuttydeepak.theni
balasubrahmanyam Kolotibablo.com  - India

hi
i am doing captch work, i want to change webmoneypurse number please advise me how i can change number ( send email to balaprasanna97@yahoo.com
AJAY RAMANI Kolotibablo.com  - India

hi sir what is the minimum amount withdrawl from a bank wire.pls inform me by mail.
durg vijay Kolotibablo.com  - India

plz sir give me detail information how to pay money in my account.
Narendra Kolotibablo.com  - India

Hi all friends

all friends plz stop that site captcha entry work, mid time change payment schime & everyday minus your entry. so please all stop that fake company work.

nasir shaikh Kolotibablo.com  - India

sir as i am working for kolotibablo. com sir, pls tell me that how can i transfer money from webmoney to my Indian bank account?
i hav 10 seater center.and sir right now i am working for last 10 days the amount is not increasing as shown in estimated monthly income and the rate per 1, 000 entry right now is $ 0.5 since last 10 days and we hav already crossed 19000 entries per pc, so i want to know after how many entries rate will be increased, and what will be the max amount for 1000 entries.
please inform me as early as possible.
swamy Kolotibablo.com  - India

Dear sir, I have some problem how can i get pyament please give me information clearly please and send ur phone number

Kolotibablo.com - Payment