KORYO 32 Inch LCD TV - no response for installation

shailkhare on Mar 27, 2012
I purchased a 32" LCD TV of Koryo Brand from Big Bazaar Landmark Ramdaspeth Nagpur on 25 March 2012. I had submitted the address for installation and was told that next day TV would be installed. I made it very clear that I was not staying in the place where TV is to be installed so please inform me whenever mechanic would have left for this purpose. However, continuously for two days I was informed for a time of 2 PM and in spite of waiting till 8 PM no one reported on both days. There was no response even on Helpline number of Big Bazaar 18002002255 not to mention the mobile number of the mechanic 9096022122 who was very rude and non-courteous to response that he was very busy so could not come. Information passed and request made to customer care at Big bazaar was also meaningless.

S K Khare
Flat 201, Royal Amity
Plot 61, Friends Colony, Nagpur

Comments

Gaurav Sehgal Big Bazaar  - India

Delay in Installation of the LCD TV - BIG BAZAAR

I bought one LCD TV (Panasonic Make) from Big Bazar ( EDM Mall), two weeks back. And still i am waiting for its installation. So many times, we called up the big bazar's customer executives but thay have not send any installation person yet. Most of the time they dont pick the call and when luckly someone picks the call, they always says that person will reach at your house within 48hours. But its being now 2 weeks and we are still following up with the Big Bazar guys. There reponse are patahtic and when atlast we said that we are going to launch a compaint in consumer forum, they bluntly said ... do it ... as if there is no fear of cunsomer forum nowadays on these people.
Contact info of the Biz Bazar's customer executive - 9958861575

Gaurav Sehgal
sukant_dhir@yahoo.com Big Bazaar  - India

asiflone Big Bazaar  - India

buddy, i am facing d same problem. hav u gone to consumer forum, well m plannin' actually.
N Mar 29, 2012 by

Dear Customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience caused due to the delay in installation. We will take it up with the concerned teams. Please write to priya@futuregroup.in with your contact details, details of the store from where you purchased, details of the invoice and the reference number 2657. An agent will get in touch with you over this.

Priya,
N Apr 10, 2012 by

Dear Customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from your end.

Priya,