Kotak Flexi Plan - Policy statement

Nand Lal Gupta
Myself, Nand Lal Gupta, I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder. My Policy No. is 00404452. Plan name "Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address.

Comments

My policy is kotak flexi plan II (regular) Policy No.00956333 client Id 51327792 1st remittance was
Rs.20000/- on 26/03/2008. I could remit next instalment till date. I am ready to remit at any of your
Kerala Branches with interest if any. Is it possible. If so where and How much amount ? Kindly inform
in my above e-mail address.

Myself, Sunil M Singh, I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder. My Policy No. is 00363140. Plan name "Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address.

my id sinha_A in ur partner securedlives.com, please send me details of my policy on my mail fast...i choosen ur flexi plan three year ago... and i have paid three premium of policy send me details urgent

My self Satrughan Prasad Sinha. I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder at 19dec, 2006. My Policy No. is 00537229 . Plan name "Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address fast.

Policy statement
Myself, Vishal Babanrao Sakpal, I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder. My Policy No. is 00452019. Plan name "Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address.

I have one Kotak Flexi Plan policy with you, policy no. 00810835
please send the all the details.

A.Yadav

dear sir

My Self Mohan Lal I am Kotak Flexi Plan Insurance Holder.My Policy No. Is 00834187.
please send my next ins premium last date details.& my all policy ststement in my Mob.No.by sms.
And my e-mail adderss.
my mob.no.is 09213177008, 09250084519

I am a policy holder of Kotak flexi plan II, but i don't get the statements at regular time so please do send the statements to my E-mail Address.
My Policy No:00489347.

i am a policy holder of kotak flexi plan ll, but i dont get the statements at regular time so please do send the statement to my E-mail address.
My policy no:00801274
My client ID:51002737

i am a policy holder of kotak flexi plan but i dont get the statement regularly.So plese send the statement to E-mail ID
My Policy No:-01366586
My Client ID:-52195499

Send me my policy statement on ungent basies.My policy no:-01366586

I am a policy holder of Kotak Flexi Plan II, having the policy No#00546459.
I am paying the premiums regularly.
But I am not getting any statements from you . Could you please infuse the trust of your company among the policy holders being sincere and prompt by rendering good services.
I expect a reply from you.
Prof.Karnati Somaiah

I am a policy holder of Kotak Flexi Plan, having the policy No#00352676.
All premiums are paid intime and regularly.
But no statements are received till date. I am finding it difficult to approach any body and finding the response is extremely unpleasent. Expect to improve prompt services to continue further in the plan.
Hoping atleast a reply on statements.

Myself, Anil Kumar Yadav, I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder. My Policy No. is 00372681. Plan name "Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address ie yadav.anilkumar398@gmail.com.My mobile no. 9794837112

I am a policy holder of kotak flaxi plan II [Regular], My Policy No.is 00476994.No statements are received till date.Please send my policy statement in my e-mail adderess.agrawalamish@yahoo.com

Myself, Anil Kumar Yadav, I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder. My Policy No. is 00372681. Plan name "Kotak Flexi Plan". No stateent received till date Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address ie yadav.anilkumar398@gmail.com or aky_1961@rediffmail.com.My mobile no. 9794837112

Myself Deepak Kr Pandit and I am the policy holdei of KOTAK FLEXI PLAN II (REGULAR) and I need my all details of of my purchased unit by my premium with the current market value of my assets. please sir do so in favour of me. Thanks!

Myself Deepak Kr Pandit and I am the policy holdei of KOTAK FLEXI PLAN II (REGULAR) and I need my all details of of my purchased unit by my premium with the current market value of my assets to my email id "d_pandit2@yahoo.co.in". please sir do so in favour of me. Thanks!

I had taken your KOTAK FLEXI PLAN (Policy No-00401110) in Jan 2007 & deposited 45K in last three years,
So pls confirm what is the status of My Policy & what will be amount,

Because Agent had commited me that after three year you will get approx 60K after deposit 45K,

So pls update status,