Kotak - Fraud selling wrong product

PritamJain on Mar 4, 2012
Kotak is eating up my hardly earned Money…..

Kotak has cheated me by putting me different plan (Kotak Securities - Prepaid Plan) from the plan which has been explained to me on phone by Mr. Ajay Thakur (From Marketing Team).

Every six month nearly 4000 to 6000 is being getting deducted. And for this I am taking a regular follow up with the team from last two years and escalated the issue 2-3 times. But I am not getting any proper response from the kotak. I have tried visit branch personally, but it was also of no use. There was no one dedicated to handle a customer (There is no option at kotak for the customer to have a face – to – face interaction).

On top of that Kotak Mahindra Bank is not allowing me to close my account which is linked to the security account. And Kotak Mahindra Bank is also deducting certain amount (Rs.800 to 900 quarterly) for QAB.

I am fed up with kotak as I have wasted abundant time and money. I have tried many times to discontinue the relationship. But they are not allowing me to do so.

Please do the needful…..

Comments

N Mar 7, 2012 by
CustomerService_KotakSec

Dear Mr. Jain,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will look into the matter and address your concern at the earliest. In the meantime, do share your contact details with us at service.securities@kotak.com so our customer care executive can get in touch with you.

Team Kotak Securities