Kotak Life Insurance - To know about policy statement

Dayanand Jakhar
My self, Dayanand Jakhar. I am Kotak Life Insurance policy holder. My policy no is 00538319. Plan name is " Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all statement in my e.mail address. My e.mail address is " deepa4557@yahoo.com". Thanking you sir.

Comments

N Aug 16, 2012 by
jagdeepramgarh

Best Review
Sir, I am Kotak Life insurance policy holder. My policy no is 01502548. Please send my total statement details, my e-mail address is jagdeepramgarh@gmail.com Thanking you sir.

insurance - insurance for account holder

I am an acount holder of axis bank and as per bank policy I used my debit card in merchant establishment to purchage goods. When I will get insurance policy certificate from axis bank.

MD. SIRAJ
A/C NO. 261010100061320

ECS clearance - Kotak Flexi Plan insurance

I have taken a policy from Kotak in January'2008, policy number 00841770 premium amount is Rs.1250/- monthly, payment mode is ECS clearence, My Bank is Canara Bank, Hayathnagar, Hyderabad, till december it was run smoothly, in the month of June'2009 premium amount was debited from bank account, but kotak people telling that payment was not made. I found it in month of March'2009 and I submitted my bank statement to kotak, many times i have sent mail to kotak help desk, they given me transaction ID and utility No for bank has informed to me, With these details I approached to my bank, but they were telling once amount debited, matter was closed and they do not maintain any data regarding ECS clearence. in the month of march i have given cheque for premiums for feb and march months. now premium status is lapse status and still problem is not solved, Please help me in this to Whom I have to approach.

To know all policy statement - Kotak Life Insurance

My Self, Dayanand Jakhar. I am Kotak Life Insurance policy holder. My Policy No is 00538319. Plan name is "Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address. Thanking you sir.

for my statment

My Self, raj kumar. I am Kotak Life Insurance policy holder. My Policy No is 00528617. Plan name is "Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all policy statement in my e-mail address. Thanking you sir

dear sir, i hav not recieved any statement for my policy no.01246598. please let me know the status or gain in my policy through my email id piyushtodi91@yahoo.com.

pls sent my policy statement my policy no-00483809
pankaj

My self, pankaj kaushik . I am Kotak Life Insurance policy holder. My policy no is 00698703. Plan name is " Kotak Flexi Plan". Please send my all statement in my e.mail address. My e.mail address is " kaushikpankaj084@gmail.com". Thanking you sir.

pliase sent my policy statement my policy no.00415150

My self, Sheetal sutar. I am Kotak Life Insurance policy holder. My policy no is 00850412. Plan name is " Kotak Safe Investment Plan II ". Please send my all statement in my e.mail address. My e.mail address is " sheetalsutar_21@yahoo.co.in". Thanking you sir.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My self, Santosh Hanwate. I am Kotak Life Insurance policy holder. My policy no is 671385. Please send statement for the year 2009-2010 on my e.mail address. My e.mail address is " santoshhanwate@gmail.com".

Thanking you sir.
D
salil06

sir, i am shekhar awasthi i have deposit my installment of kotak safe investment plan 2 but i forgot to take my deposit receipt so kindly send all my statement to my e mail account salilred@gmail.com my client id is 50857514 and my proposal number is 00731884 plz kindly send my receipt as soon as possible

my self, Gopi Ballav Acharya. I am kotak Life insurance policy hlder. my policy no. is 01721680. Please send statement on my email address:gopiballav.acharya@gmail.com & gopi@cachedigitech.com.

Thanking you sir.

sir.kindly send my policy no 01295542 statement on my mail vinesh.kokate@gmail.com

sir, I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder. My policy no is 00409937. Please send my total statement details, my e-mail address is "aarulraj76@yahoo.in". thanking you sir

my policy no 01390954
kotak flexi plan 2 regular
please send account statement & fund value on my email address deeptinigam65@gmail.com

my policy no.is 00577700 i want to know the current status of my police on my email id spmahadik48@yahoo.co.in or pmahadik33@yahoo.com

i iliyas khan manwarkhan dhankoli my policy no. is 00907189 plan name kotak samrat advantage please send me my policy stetment my email add jagodhankoli@gmail.com

sir, I am Kotak Life Insurance Policy Holder. My policy no is 01998157. Please send my total statement details, my e-mail address is "ramsankarkrishnan@gmail.com". thanking you sir

Kotak Life Insurance - To know about policy statement