Kothari Wheels Service Center, Pune - Worst car service

jacksonab
I am owner of Maruti Suzuki Omni which I had bought in 2007 from Kothari wheels, Pune. I have been regulary giving my car for servicing to the Kotahri Wheels Hadapsar Service center in Pune. This time, in the month of November 2010 I had given my car for servicing to the Kothari Wheels Hadapsar Service center as usual, however, I had a very very bad experience.

My car was handed to Suryakant in the service center who made a list of all the things that had to be done. In addition, I told him the problems that I was facing which had to be rectified. My car tyres are tubless, however, since couple of weeks there was a reduction in air in one of the tyre. I told Suryakant to have a check and if its puncture, to make sure that it is removed. I was informed by Suryakant that due to lot of work in the car, he will give my car after 1 day completely ready. I accepted that. However, when the car was delivered to me, I checked it, its was not washed at all....... The reverse gear music was completely disrupted and even after telling him about the tyre, he said that its alright and that he has checked it properly and there is no problem. After 8 days, the problem of the tyre is still there. I had contacted their customer service manager - Ms. Kirti who tried helping me, but of no use. My car is still lying in our parking without use for the past 10 days without any of my problems solved. Now after all this when I contacted Suryakant for the updates, he says that the tyre work is not done by them and by the company who manufactures of the tyre company. I have been charged for all this without the things been done correctly and the most important - no customer satisfaction.
This is the worst service done by Kothari Wheels Hadapsar Service center. I now feel if the remaining sercvice is done properly or not... I have lost my trust in the service done by these people

Hope, somebody will go through my complaint and try and help customers like us who do not know where to go when we are cheated like this by companies.

Mr. Jackson Abnis
jacksonab@rediffmail.com

Comments

N Dec 6, 2011 by
mahajan_pankaj

Worst car service !

Pankaj Pune
A Apr 11, 2012 by
radhakamireddy

I have a maruti Zen Lx model and i gave it in Kothari Wheels for servicing and spoke to an executive Mohan. Despite it was a free servicing they still charged me 3500/- and the next day the car was not starting. I call them and they said i need pay extra if they check again. I got very angry and shouted on them very badly. They accepted to check the car and then after checking they said that the battery needs to be replaced and it will cost around 6000/-. I checked the price of the battery in another shops and the same battery was for 3200/-. i gave my car to a local mechanic and he charged the battery for few hours and its working find now.

it was only a matter of charging the batter which they did not check in servicing and not even later.

I request all of the readers not to go to Kothari Wheels Hadapsar.

Radha Kamireddy
Radhaklic@gmail.com
A Apr 30, 2012 by
its.justlike

Hello Pankaj

That's absolutely right. Kothari Wheel Hadpasar, didn't wash car properly. They are not at all customer friendly.
N Apr 30, 2012 by
its.justlike

Yes I agree, They never do good servicing, and simply give excuses. They never clean/wash car properly. Very Bad service.
A May 6, 2012 by
Atique Ahmed Mujawar

Kothari wheels service centre, these are cheaters. I bought an Activa from Kothari wheels in July and serviced till now four times. My Activa gave me average of 35-38 kmpl only. Even after complaining again and again they could not do anything in this regard. Then I went to a local garage and then found that filter was never cleaned by these people and in the name of servicing they were just washing the Activa and were changing the oil. This was their free servicing and they used to charge for oil and other works Rs. 300 to 400 every time.
Now you decide Kothari Wheels rating. Before that at the time of delivery they demanded me Rs.3000 for premium number which was already alotted to me by RTO and came to know by one of my friend.

Kothari Wheels Service Center, Pune - Worst car service