KOTHARI WHEELS,WAKDEWADI,PUNE - NON DELIVERY OF HONDA ACTIVA

S KRISHNA KUMAR
Kothari Wheels, Pune is such a irresponsible dealer of HONDA who gives false commitments to the customers.The People in their office are not aware of facts.They neither respond in a proper way to customers nor keep up their commitments,
I booked a honda activa from that bull shit show room on 28th june and till now i havent received my bike.There is no information with those guys.they said at the time of booking tat i will get my delivery by 12th july.

i couldnt understand why the Properitor of that showroom being queit on these issues.

i have great pity for the honda company.though they are world famous delaers of this kind would bring wrong perception to the people of india.

Comments

Sharad

I agree... atleast in terms of customer conversations they don't have manner. They will not respond properly.

Yes, Real Bull Sheet. Saale Honda ke nnam pe dhabbe hai.

they made me wait at their showroom telling me that my bike is arriving, for THREE hours and at the end of it they said "sorry" they cudnt get it. they promised me that they would deliver my bike the next day at 11 AM. Despite me stressing on the fact that i had commitments at 2 pm and they should deliver it anyhow before 2 they failed to do so.

its past two now and i am maximally pissed at kothari wheels for spoiling two days of my life for which they had no authority.

Be Aware & Aware of M/s Kothari Wheels who is minting money only on interest as the amount of honda activa is being taken before hand with the lure of early delivery. Better to book somebody rather than Kothari. Please do not book any vehicles please.

KOTHARI WHEELS,WAKDEWADI,PUNE - NON DELIVERY OF HONDA ACTIVA