KRISHNA INTERNATIONAL - FRAUD

harikumar79in
HI GUYS

THESE PEOPLE OUT THERE IN MUMBAI ARE PROVIDING A TELCOM PROCESSS AND THEY ARE COLLECTING A HUGH AMOUNT FROM THE PARTIES AFTER WHICH THEY ARE GIVING A QC WHICH IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE BY ANY HUMAN AND THEY ARE FAILED IN THE QC IF IN CASE WE PASS THE QC ALSO THEN THEY WILL GIVE SOME REASONS AND THEY TERMINATE THE CONTRACT WITHOUT RETURNING THE AMOUNT WHAT WE HAVE PAID. I think they have a huge chain link which works for them, there is one guy called sheryas in Mysore, Karnataka his company is called ZEAL CONSULTANTS, Mysore there are four people involved here is rajesh ahir and kannaiah ahir of KRISHNA INTERNATIONAL and jafar who works as a agent for this people.. So pls never go for telcom process or any other process from this people.
you will be cheated and you will froced to company like us.

Comments

D Feb 5, 2011 by
pradeep kumar p

Hello guys

I Have taken process from these and am getting paid from almost an year.Even if we are purchasing a pant or shirt we check quality and then pay and when such a big process with big amount is given its obvious that they check for quality before billing and even quality is not up to mark action will be taken as per the contract.There is no use in sitting and cribbing when they dont have the capacity to execute it.
N Jun 10, 2012 by
Raffik Shaikh

This Is The One Type Of Business That All Are Doing As Per The Words Said By The Pradeep Kumar I am Satisfied With That, I Have Also Taken The Process, But They Say They Do It And Always Give The Payment On Time, The Reason That You All Are Guys Saying & Showing That Is Not The Reason, I Have Check The Company Paper And All That Is Lea-gel And Hard Copy With Register ..Say That You Unable To Do That Work That Y You Are Blammeing That Company...

KRISHNA INTERNATIONAL - FRAUD