KSRTC Airavat - POOR SERVICE & MISBEHAVIOUR

dr.vivekjogani on Jun 19, 2011
Sir/madam,

I Dr.Vivek Jogani, a resident of Mumbai, and dentist by profession have been travelling to Davangere and Bangalaore very often from Mumbai. I am regular traveller via KSRTC-Airavat volvo service, past 3 odd years. This is one of the best services I have come across; punctuality, hospitality and safety been the key features.

But, I am sorry to say that, off late, your service is been deteriorating and becoming verse day by day. All thanks to your mumbai-bangalore airavat drivers and bus keepers. On 11 june 2011 sunday 5.00 pm, I had boarded bus no: KA 01 F 9164 at from mumbai- sion to davangere. To my horror was the concept taught to me by the bus driver was that the bus wont enter Davangere bus stand and I will have to alight the bus in the middle of the highway. All these years the bus has stopped at Davangere bus stand and all of a sudden this time the bus driver and keeper said that it wont. Moreover it was raining and no rickshaws were available. When I resisted from getting down, the bus drivers were harsh, used abusive language and even threatened that they wont stop; which they did. After I told them that I would call the local police, they changed the route and entered davangere bus station finally. This was at par after causing immense inconvenience to me and my fellow co-passengers.

sir/ madam, no doubt KSRTC is one of the best services been offered in INDIA BUT THE QUALITY IS BEEN degrading day by day. I request you to, therefore, take stern action against such bus drivers and cleaners and deal with them accordingly.

THE DETAILS OF THE BUS IS AS: