La Bellezza Borivali — Builder is a cheat

cityguy on Feb 20, 2011
Do not buy any flat in this building or the La Vista which is just next to this. The builder is a big cheat. He is known to demand black money at his own will and has done so in the past several times. If you approach him, be aware of the following:

1. He will refuse to do the agreement unless you pay him the parking amount in cash. The parking amount is huge amount of money that you will have to pay.

2. The agreement has dates mentioned for future payments. Instead of mentioning slabs. The construction goes in a very slow pace and the date gets already past. He doesnt send demand letters on time and then will ask for penalty for late payment. For not sending demand letters the reasons you will get are .. mobile was not reachable, no one at home to receive the courier etc etc.

3. He will threaten to cancel your allotment or agreement if you do not give the black money that he is asking for.

4. He will not reveal to you the names or contact of other customers who have bought the flat.

5. He wll ask additional charges for club, gymnasium which are no longer mentioned in the agreement.

6. He has appointed sales people who you will need to talk to every now and then. He himself will not be available for any of your queries.

reply to this post if you have faced a similar situation...
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i would not at all agree with this complaint. I had a very different experience with this builder. My comments on all the points in the complaint given below:

[My Comment] I have not bought any parking space and I was not forced for it too. My agreement is already done

[My Comment] in my agreement, slabs are mentioned & his construction is going at a good pace. I have got 1 demand letter till now and that was right on time

[My Comment] my only reason to choose this builder was that he was the only guy who was offering me a 100% cheque payment. Anywhere else, I was asked t cough up cash amount as black money

[My Comment] he has offered me the names & contacts of other customers who have already got loans to help me with my loan

[My Comment] there is a gym in the building which is mentioned in the brochure & agreement and the charges are also mentioned in the agreement

[My Comment] the sales people are very helpful to the extent that he even came to my home to get the agreement signed from us because we didn't have time to go to builder's office

In my opinion, this complaint is just a rumour to dis-credit the builder of his good work
hs_mumbai is fake... he is somone from builders office... people laugh at this...
I agree 100%. I haven't bought a flat from him & don't intend to do so because of my experience with Dimples Group.

2. The construction goes in a very slow pace and the date gets already past. I was first told possession in April 2011 which was extended to August 2011 & now extended to December 2011. In these 6 months, the building looks just the same.

6. He has appointed sales people who you will need to talk to every now and then. He himself will never be available for any of your queries

Borivali — RE LOCATION

WE HAVE SHIFTED OUR OFFICE BORIVALI EAST TO WEST SINCE 13TH FEBRUARY 2012 WE ARE COMPLAINING ON CALL CENTER FOR RE INSTALLATION BUT GOD KNOWS WHAT IS THERE PROBLEM THAT THEY ARE NOT RESOLVING THE PROBLEM. NOW WE DoN'T KNOW WHOM TO COORDINATE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
The above complaint is true. I did experience the same. The intention of the builder (sales people) is to fool you in all transactions. once you have given the booking amount, you are not given any importance. You are made to dance on their tunes..
There are additional charges for everything, If you are not taking parking, pay additional few thousands for agreement... You are even supposed to pay few thousands for a preferred date of signing the agreement... The agreement conditions and clause suggest that buider can anytime use additional FSI on the plot and nobody will have any objection...
The money is supposed to be deposited with builder within strict timelines laid out by builder, but at possession nothing in your flat will work... It will be WIP forever. Nobody is sure about the OC status of the building.. BMC Water connection is a suspense about which nobody will talk... Maintenance cost of the small gym is HUGE.. You dont get preferred parking spot and still pay a huge sum for it in black...
I have been cheated by nitin patel the karta and builder of dimple construction la belleza project.dint buy from this i have been cheated in every way mentioned above.
Plus he has cancelled my registration on baseless acquisition and forfeitted the amount of 40 lakhs and we have a court case against him.i am searching for more people who have been cheated by him contact me at rocky2007equal@gmail.com

La Bellezza Borivali - Builder is a cheat