Do not buy any flat in this building or the La Vista which is just next to this. The builder is a big cheat. He is known to demand black money at his own will and has done so in the past several times. If you approach him, be aware of the following:
1. He will refuse to do the agreement unless you pay him the parking amount in cash. The parking amount is huge amount of money that you will have to pay.
2. The agreement has dates mentioned for future payments. Instead of mentioning slabs. The construction goes in a very slow pace and the date gets already past. He doesnt send demand letters on time and then will ask for penalty for late payment. For not sending demand letters the reasons you will get are .. mobile was not reachable, no one at home to receive the courier etc etc.
3. He will threaten to cancel your allotment or agreement if you do not give the black money that he is asking for.
4. He will not reveal to you the names or contact of other customers who have bought the flat.
5. He wll ask additional charges for club, gymnasium which are no longer mentioned in the agreement.
6. He has appointed sales people who you will need to talk to every now and then. He himself will not be available for any of your queries.
reply to this post if you have faced a similar situation...