Laaptu.com - i won guess game for rs.10 recharge..but i get my recharge

srineevas1989 on Sep 13, 2012
i won guess game for rs.10 recharge..but i get my recharge

date: 07/9/2012-i won game no:22..i recharge my number..it showed successfully recharged but not get my recharge to my mobile

date: 13/9/2012-i won game no:13..i recharge my number..it showed successfully recharged but not get my recharge to my mobile

I complaint to Laaptu.com many times..they told we will fix your problem..but still not solved my problem..not get my recharge..i wasted more money using internet.

i need my both recharge..plz fix my problem..they cheating to earn money

i won guess game for rs.10 recharge..but i get my recharge

Comments

D Dec 3, 2012 by
amarjohal

Hey I have earned more than ten rupees on your site just by submitting guesses but when i click on recharge now the page shows to get facebook authenticated first but there is no any link for that please tell me how can i do that.
Please its my hardwork of ten days.
I want my money reply me at singhamarpreet88@gmail.com
N Jan 8, 2013 by
abhishek852008

Hi amarjohal,
I am not any official guy just another user like you. but i want to say that there is a button with facebook logo. when you click on that it takes you to facebook login and app asks you permissions etc.
Then you laaptu page allows recharge.
thats the way i got my first 10/- recharge :)
N Jul 14, 2014 by
naidub

This is jothi naidu and i have earned more than rs.10 by playing quiz.Past 4 days i am trying to recharge to my mobile but it is showing as recharge is failed if it happens once again please contact@laaptu.com. Even my friend Jithendra is facing the same problem.I think they are trying to cheat us. Please solve the problem as soon as possible.
jyothinaidub@gmail.com and jithendrachallagundla@gmail.com.
N Jul 23, 2014 by
santanu.ghosh

This is santanu and i have earned more than Rs.10 by playing quiz.Past 14 days i am trying to recharge to my mobile but it is showing as recharge is failed if it happens once again please contact@laaptu.com. Even my friend pappu is facing the same problem. I think they are trying to cheat us. Please solve the problem as soon as possible.My no-9038366453
N Jul 25, 2014 by
mkarthiiece

Yeah as santanu.ghosh and naidub mentioned me too couldn't able to claim my recharge i am also facing the same issues and i mailed to Contact@laaptu.com 3 times but even there is no auto generated reply.. They are cheating us.Dont use this site anymore

Laaptu.com - i won guess game for rs.10 recharge..but i get my recharge