Laaptu.com - i won guess game for rs.10 recharge..but i get my recharge

srineevas1989 on Sep 13, 2012
i won guess game for rs.10 recharge..but i get my recharge

date: 07/9/2012-i won game no:22..i recharge my number..it showed successfully recharged but not get my recharge to my mobile

date: 13/9/2012-i won game no:13..i recharge my number..it showed successfully recharged but not get my recharge to my mobile

I complaint to Laaptu.com many times..they told we will fix your problem..but still not solved my problem..not get my recharge..i wasted more money using internet.

i need my both recharge..plz fix my problem..they cheating to earn money

i won guess game for rs.10 recharge..but i get my recharge

Complaint comments 12 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Hey I have earned more than ten rupees on your site just by submitting guesses but when i click on recharge now the page shows to get facebook authenticated first but there is no any link for that please tell me how can i do that.
Please its my hardwork of ten days.
I want my money reply me at singhamarpreet88@gmail.com

Hi amarjohal,
I am not any official guy just another user like you. but i want to say that there is a button with facebook logo. when you click on that it takes you to facebook login and app asks you permissions etc.
Then you laaptu page allows recharge.
thats the way i got my first 10/- recharge :)

This is jothi naidu and i have earned more than rs.10 by playing quiz.Past 4 days i am trying to recharge to my mobile but it is showing as recharge is failed if it happens once again please contact@laaptu.com. Even my friend Jithendra is facing the same problem.I think they are trying to cheat us. Please solve the problem as soon as possible.
jyothinaidub@gmail.com and jithendrachallagundla@gmail.com.

This is santanu and i have earned more than Rs.10 by playing quiz.Past 14 days i am trying to recharge to my mobile but it is showing as recharge is failed if it happens once again please contact@laaptu.com. Even my friend pappu is facing the same problem. I think they are trying to cheat us. Please solve the problem as soon as possible.My no-9038366453

Yeah as santanu.ghosh and naidub mentioned me too couldn't able to claim my recharge i am also facing the same issues and i mailed to Contact@laaptu.com 3 times but even there is no auto generated reply.. They are cheating us.Dont use this site anymore

hello sir main ne kal se try kar rha hu balance nhi dal rha hai laaptu se. yeh sir kaise aanyai hai jho humari kamai ke paisa bhi nhi de rhe hai. hello sir meri id haismkaneti@gmail.com es pe balance nhi dal rha hai

LAAPTU.COM EK FRAUD COMPANY HAI YE COMPLAIN SOLVE KARNE KE NAAAM PAR LOGO KO MURKH BANA RAHI HAI.MERE 21139/ HADAP CHUKI HAI. KRAPAYA ISSASE BACHAKE RAHNA.

hii,
this is hemlata sikarwar, i have won this quiz but i had not got my balance of rupees 10 on my number .So, i request you to recharge on my number as soon as possible . For the recharge you can contact me on my number 9616871555 . My email id is hemlatasikarwar412@gmail.com

I have 56/- in my wallet but i am not able to recharge it ... may i know what is the problem???? And my mailid is tejaswi.meduri@gmail.com

I have RS 68 but recharged failed why? what's the problem give me solution

Dear Administrator Office,

Sir recharg not doing plz my account take the necessary action and give me reply me.

Name: Yogesh B. Devhare