LAJ Group, Singapore - Is this a fake company???

anna
LAJ group of companies.I23, Meyer Road, The Makena - 06-06 Singapore - 437934. Tel No.: +65-83885944. (3 Lines) Email : sales@lajgroup.com Laj Group Laj Group Laj Group 111 North Bridge Road, #16-04 Peninsula Plaza, Singapore - 179098 Tel No. : +65-83885944. (3 Lines) Email : ashok@lajgroup.com .Actually CMD of this company is coming to our college and he is asking awkward questions......that also misbehaving with girls candidate .He is also hiring only..the girls candidate...so pls ..can anyone tell me about this company.

[Mar 18, 2014] LAJ Group, Singapore customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

A Mar 24, 2012 by
danza

hi guys i am totally agree with you all its a fake person or mentally sick . anyways . one more thing i noticed laj power is big company their web is http://www.lajpower.com and they have branch in India and the address they have mention is Laj Power of Companies
Unit No. 506, 5th Floor, World Trade Center, Baberlane Road, Near Hotel Lalit, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, 110001,
and the address placed by this ashok kumar or else who told about this company detail but department is production (laj production into media) is1826 /2/ 38-39 AMAR NATH BUILDING BHAGIRATH PLACE DELHI 110006 . on more thing the laj power company website they have not mention about any production or media department. the person call me he told its laj part. but the local call number is same. something is fishy but what not clear. i have applied in times job for production and got a call at night 11 for interview and he said come dwn to delhi next day and tried a lot to convince me. but i understand and just tall diya yaar. so people be careful.
N Mar 24, 2012 by
kavita Dhayani

oh my god...even i went there day before yesterday.. actually i got a call from that person..he forced me so much..he told why you want to loose this much gud opportunity...when i went there i saw there is nthng like ofc..no staff nthing...he told me he will give me laptop, new phone and new dresses... i was feeling like so scary so that i told him will come tomorrow. after that he called me so many times but i haven't picked his call..i think we should make a police complaint.
N Mar 31, 2012 by
raj3103

Misbehaving / vulgar demands - Laj Group

Md of this company want complete pictures / port folio of an female accountant before interview, want to know height color and body structure of a female accountant, misbehaving language
N Mar 31, 2012 by
raj3103

MD OF THIS COMPANY WANT COMPLETE PICTURES/ PORT FOLIO OF AN FEMALE ACCOUNTANT BEFORE INTERVIEW, WANT TO KNOW HEIGHT COLOR AND BODY STRUCTURE OF A FEMALE ACCOUNTANT, MISBEHAVING LANGUAGE
A May 5, 2012 by
stayaway.disha

he is really a bad man...GIRLS BEWARE OF HIM...it can only be a sarcastic person who gives u a call in the midnight for your interview scheduled with your photographs in jeans.
A May 16, 2012 by
chemal

I completely agree with all of u guys agnst that MD running some 4000 cr turnover company as he told me over phone... my frnd also had the same experience and she searched abt this creep company with this sick MD.. Itz true Girls!!! BEWARE & DONT RUIN UR CAREER under this cheap fraud... HE is more interested in our personal/ physical details rather than our educational/ professional skills...
A May 30, 2012 by
rediculous

gaurav
A May 30, 2012 by
rediculous

he is disgusting mr. ashok
A Jun 25, 2012 by
noni-here to revolt

he is actually disgusting I too have served him as an employee for few days...
he is actually sick...
shit on that man face...
N Jun 25, 2012 by
noni-here to revolt

crap...
wenever i remember those days.
I js feel lyk ewwwwww wt made me serve him...
he s such a bastard...
N Jun 28, 2012 by
sonamkochar

This is right, even i got a call from this man who said that i am Ashok the director of laj power, and he wanted me to come for the interview the same day and he even offered me the flights ticket also asked me to get an urgent passport made. He told me that i am buying IMAGINE CHANNEL AND ENTERING into media, nd got very personal.. he is a fake man and very dangerous man.. please dont come under the fake hopes he gives.
A Jul 3, 2012 by
Ayesha Alam

I just recvd a call abt 45 mins back.. dats 6:30am!! saying that iv been shortlisted for the interview.. obviously it was the same sick man. he said I need to fly down to Delhi today :D he sounded so ridiculous that it prompted me to look up this company and I came to this page. ITS A FAKE COMPANY with mentally sick people.
A Aug 3, 2012 by
s4sachin

Yr m totally agree wid you guys..one of my friend(female) had gone for interveiw yesterday and what she told me about this co. over phone was really unexpectable and thatsy i warned her not to go for it as she is a young player in industry and recently done with his academics..and look today i found this page..thanks to u all dear ones for posting your experience and m happy that i've made a good decision over phone..
but one thing i never undrstand that the co. has its operations in USA, singapore, Dubai, Hong kong, India etc. Is this all fake or Mr. Ashok, so called MD, is trying to misuse the name of this..????????
Sachin
N Sep 15, 2012 by

A Sep 23, 2012 by
ram_mohan

Hi guys, I am totally agree about Ashok, he is very bad perosn. I think, "ashok ko dunia ke samne uaski asliyat lana chahiye" taki dusare log iasase bach sake.

he is also misbehave with my freind, she is very scared.
ashok interview ke bahane girls ke sath misbehave karta hai.
jugar

MR. ASHOK KUMAR - is a pschyco person and needs medical treatment. Folks, stay away from this guy. all his company's profile is fake. he has created website just to hunt girls and do mischievious. raphs in jeans.
jugar

he is also misbehave with my freind, she is very scared.
ashok interview ke bahane girls ke sath misbehave karta hai.

MePri

Hi friends, even today I got a call from ASHOK KUMAR as I have applied for PR Executive (SINGLE FEMALES) in LAJ GROUP, this ASHOK KUMAR is an insane, the way he spoke to me it was really weird and he asked me to send him my facebook profile pictures. The thing which stunned me that this guy is ready to give my half flight fare to Delhi. I thought how desperate a company is to give the fare even though I asked him to do a telephonic interview..but he denied and told me the same.

So friends pls beware to ASHOK KUMAR and dis no. - +91 11 45704448 and his Mail ID - lajpower@gmail.com
D Oct 9, 2012 by
rani jha

Yes, i had a talk with Mr. Ashok and i found that the way of talking was not in a proper manner he was talking just like ill literate person. So i didn't went for the interview.
D Nov 16, 2012 by
tigress

hi all
i jst received d call frm the same person..i ws in shock dat hw can one call at such odd hour..2300 hrs. and yes everything is same..he ws asking abt my physical appearance and wanted me to email some of my facebook pics. And wn i askd abt d job profile, he said its a big company with unlimited opportunities for me..and when i googled company's name i found ds..thank you all..smthng shd b dne, dat man shd b sent to a mental asylum..

LAJ Group, Singapore - Is this a fake company???

Complaint category Category: Job & Career