Lakme Products - Price tag on the product

Aarti Girjapurkar

I am a regular customer of Lakme products. From certain days I am noticing a issue that the products of lakme neither have the price mention on the cover nor on the product.

In that case sometimes the product we purchase exceeds our budget and it is very emberassing to return the product.

It will be really apprciating if you can code the price on the cover or on the product so that we can make the judgement of purchasing as per our budget on the first instance itself adn there will be no chance of returning the product.

Sincerely Yours

Aarti

Comments

N Apr 18, 2011 by
yatinkapoor

I (Rachna Kapoor ) regular user of Lakme products not satisfied this time when I puchased Lakme lipstic 9 to 5 stay. After using tha lipstic my lips colour changed with acute dryness & etchy feeling always.I especially bought that from lakme outlet. I dont know why this happened this time. When I reached tha spot from where I bought it He said I cannot do anything Kindly talk with customer care people

So register this complaint & waiting for reply

Rachna Kapoor
rachna2804@yahoo.co.in
D Apr 18, 2011 by
yatinkapoor

This time very much shocked with such brand & I think in future I cannot buy lakme product

Lakme Products - Price tag on the product