Landmark forum - refunding of money

vvekmuhnot84 on Jul 20, 2011
As per my colleague suggestion i joined landmark forum classes .landmark forum people use to say that they will transform us by these classes. For 3 days they charge 11000 Rs which is huge amount for me (I paid 9000rs) . But when they started the class then I fill it’s a waste of time and after 3 hrs they give us chance to leave and they also said that they will be given us our money back. So, i left. After that I use to call them daily about my refund status ,then those people were saying its on process it will take some time and after one month they told me they can’t refund it.
Then I asked them that you were saying you will be refunding it then they said they told me that hey will try to refund me but management is not ready to pay me back..

Big cheat
i need my money back
They are playing with human emotion on the name of transformation.....

Comments

A Jul 20, 2011 by
vvekmuhnot84

landmark wasteeeeee
N Jan 26, 2012 by
Devanuri

These guys are bloody cheats. They ruin your emotional state. I did the course and it didnt help ... at the end of the course I made a mistake of paying for the advance course hoping it would help. I realized that it was a mistake. I requested for a refund and they arent paying me back my 11k now.

I feel absolutely cheated.

Cheers

Raj
N Mar 9, 2012 by
Landmark Education

Devanuri- Thank you for your interest in Landmark Education. We are very sorry you were not happy with your experience of the Landmark Forum. We are committed to our customers being 100% satisfied with their experience of our courses and of our company as a whole. In this instance we failed to do that. Consistent with that commitment, we have issued you a complete refund of the tuition you have paid.
D Oct 31, 2012 by
sheelaksrinivasan

sheela- i dont want to comment on the programmes but they push you so much to admit for the following course, irrespective whether you like it or not.it is a very good marketing.

if they really care for peoples feeling ... they should give the space for deciding which they dont and there are atleast 4-5 people around you for enrollment.

the same thing happened for me and i paid 11k but i could not attend the class as my mother had chemotherapy and there was also a death in the family.

Besides it was surprising me that none of their centres have any
E-MAIL ID to contact them for any re-fund. and that why i'm here.

I definitely need my money back.
D Dec 18, 2012 by
deepahegde

Very true - Thankfully, I did not make any payment (Now Rs 12, 500) although I attended the introductionary session at Bangalore. As said above, their marketing strategy is too cheap and donot give any space or time for people to think and judge whether they really need it or not. Could not believe the extent of pressure they could put on someone to make easy money, by creating all emotional dramas.

I tried being diplomatic initially by pushing it aside and asking for more time to think, but then more and more people started pressuring me for an instant decision and I came back with an abrupt "No". I felt a little sorry for being rude (I was indeed very blunt with every one who coaxed me for registration) but then was really happy that I put my foot down. They had almost mangaged to brain-wash my husband and I had to spend the whole of my Sunday convincing my husband as to why we should not be taking this up and how this organization aims at making money at the cost of ones emotional state.
D Dec 19, 2012 by
feelgood

I strongly agree with Deepa; I actually wanted to register myself for the course in February and wanted to make an online payment due to my financial committments. One of the reason I attended this introductory session was to help myself to come out of my emotional barriers and wanted to enroll later.

At the end of the session, when the registrations started, I have been pushed to an extent that I have to literally tell them I do not have money to make an instant payment and I would do it online. Still they held me back and that made me change my mind about this whole course. Bad Bad Marketing strategy.

Now I have decided not to enroll myself for this course.
N Feb 25, 2013 by
Avnish Joy

I had done Landmark Forum and Landmark Advanced course and I had an extraordinary experience after that. I admire and congratulate you all for spreading this kind of education world wide..

I am right now pursuing your SELP course.. However I have 2 unsatisfactory views with me regarding it..

1. In delhi [India] 2 whole day SELP program is scheduled on 24 March 2013 on sunday it happens to be on Easter.. My concern is why the Landmark people who schedule the program has not taken this under consideration..

I had spoken to my Group Leader Ankush
had also spoken to my Coach Mr. Sanjay

I believe touch move and inspire cant be felt by Landmark staff, that is why no response from them since last 10 days..

2. I was misguided and told after completing the Landmark Advanced course that Join SELP program register it right now as the program starting in Feb 2013 is the last after that there wont be any courses for SELP .
I came to know that it was very Unauthentic and SELP programs are scheduled to be all over the year..
Why was this type of false unauthentic marketing strategy applied on me..

My Details are :-
Avnish Joy
Tel : +09971392166
Completed my Landmark forum in Dec 2012
Completed my Landmark Advanced cource in Dec 2012

Very Interesting on your website http://www.landmarkeducation.com/About_Us/Contact_Us.aspx

You cant post views complaints etc.. with more then 512 words thus i was not able to post the above comments on website..
N Jul 15, 2013 by
dwj

its a waist of time and money Its better to enjoy with your family and friends with that money u spend on Landmark.
N Jul 16, 2013 by
prassu79

I did attend the landmark forum introduction session recently held in my apartment. At the beginning of the session, that person called himself as working in a decent company as a manager and not getting any commission or intended to market for enrolling us into any training or courses. At the end of the session, one of them literally forced me to register for forum at least by paying initial amount. I politely denied the offer and asked for more time. After that, every day am getting call from my neighbor forcing me to register for the forum. I really don't understand if they don't get any benefit, why do they force to get enrolled? Do they target only decent income group thinking that for them 11k or 13.3k is nothing? For me its a BIG money. Please help me understand how worth this course is? I always feel American products are over priced and works in MLM type.
N Jul 30, 2013 by
Reddy16789

It is very trash and don't believe them
N Apr 18, 2014 by
swapnap

I have attended Landmark Forum education with my friends force in Sathya Sai Sadhanam next to Forum Mall, Koramangala.
Landmark Education Forum is cheating people with the high course fee and duration of course is 3days from 9.00am to 11.30 pm. course is nothing they have 5 words to speak entire session runs through these words and Coach comedy.
if you consider the whole course is 100%
30 % Mahesh Nambiar or coach comedy
30% pulling the audienc into the fields and share their experience
30% audience interaction with queries at the end you will not get an answer
10% is the course content.which can be explaned in max 2 hr.
more over this is kind of Amway and Quantum marketing services
people are getting crazy to go and share their fake experiences. 95% of the people are not at all satisfied.

The whole program is about these 5 points.

1. Fact and Story.
2. Integrity (commitment : landmark chages the work to show the difference from other trainings)
3. Racket (Opinion : to make show that they are using some technical jorgons )
4. Cycle Balance and Swimming as example but nowhere they will link with their concept.
5. Connect and Complete : ( Compare with Cycle wheel)
6. Life is Nothing and Meaning Less ( this is not at all digestable for Religious fellows)
7. Man compares with Machine

In the session also Coach always reminds the people to "Register for Advanced course"
Mentally the coach prepare you for not writing the comments in the blog. He will tell that people are not following course and after words they will write bloody coments in the blogs. 300 people in the same room how they course is useful for each individual.
this is not a elementary school for same A, B, C in the same book. course should be simple enough to understand. these guys will use the technical words which leads to more difficult to the people. one more thing is coach is telling that no need to know English also to attend this course. i dont know how they will learn from this course.

Landmark forum - refunding of money