Laxmi Electronics, Plot No. 90-91, Faridabad - Fraud company

RL45

Comments

dr_akc

no contact - Plot

I booked a plot with GRS developers (HO Gurgaon and branch Off Ashoka Hotel)
I have paid booking amount and then two installments but now since last one year there is no response from them.
Please advice. If someone else has also booked with them lets unite and fight for our plot or refund.

this builder is a fraud. go and register FIR againts them.

otherwise no gauranty of money back . i am also fighting with them for my refund.

REQUIRED PAYMENT THROUGH DD

We (Laxmi Electronics – Faridabad (Haryana)) strongly condemn the mentioned below complaint marked by some “XYZ” person who has tried to raise a finger on the reputation of our Esteemed Organization and just have intentions of spoiling the name of the Company, nothing else.

("Laxmi Electronics, Plot No. 90-91, Faridabad
Posted: 2010-02-06 by xyz - Fraud company
This company is a fraud company. They are not paying salary and exploit their employees. They fired people from company without any notice and dont give their salary of 2 to 3 months...")

If this so called “XYZ” chap is really been cheated or harassed in any manner by the Company then this so called “XYZ” person need to come forward and should take up this matter the concern authorities as per the law & order of the country. We strongly believe in the law & order of our great nation.

Thanks n Regards,

Sunita

Laxmi Electronics - Faridabad (Haryana)

Dear Sunita

I also agree with you. Nobody can do like this in India

Lalit Kumar Sharma
anu8gg

Laxmi Electronics(Faridabad) plot no- 90-91

laxmi electronics is very frod companey in ncr, they are not paying salay employees. they treat employes as a worker.no rule, unmanners managment.this is not a companey just like a shop of manufactuing cfl pcb.no quality.bad envorment .un-educated person in stay this companey. high presue no rule. no managment .

anil kumar

Myself Abbas Zaidi, have completed my one year in this company, on based on past one year experience, i can strongly say that this company is following all the rules, and giving salary on time every month, all the staffs are well educated and well mannered. reg. high pressure, Yes it is there, and this is with every company, if any body showing his negative view, it means he/she was failure in his/her performance. i experienced, in this company high management giving a very good & much more better support to their employees than other industries.

Abbas Zaidi
Purchase Head
N Apr 8, 2011 by
charusujal

Dear Zaidi

What happened with you dear.

youa are also fired without notice.

ha ha ha

xyz
N Oct 21, 2011 by
ddddddddddddd

itne dino se koi comment nahi...
koi to fire hua hoga

are haan ppc wala
A Oct 21, 2011 by
ddddddddddddd

i fully agree with all coments

not paying salary in time
N Mar 28, 2012 by
Gyaninder9091 Laxmi Electronics, Plot No. 90-91, Faridabad  - Faridabad, Haryana, India

Remove Comments - Laxmi Electronics

Dear

Pl remove the commets being given in favour of Laxmi Electronics Plot No-90-91. If possible can we get the Id of the persons who is doing all this nusence.

tks,
D Apr 6, 2012 by
Manish Nalini

Dear All,

It all depends upon your attitude and approach towards your work. Any company can not hold the non performer employee. Laxmi Electronics is one of the best organization to work with. Here the emotion of the employee is considered. I have worked with so many companies like, Havells, Surya, Wipro, and Energetic in my 14 years of Career span. Laxmi Electronics is the company where I am Enjoying my work and able to handle the pressure, because of the tremendous Support of the Managing Director. He is simply a intellectual person, who has earned name and fame in a very less time.

It is my request to all of you, dont believe in these rumors.
A Jun 20, 2012 by
bstl

If a person is saying enyoing my work in Laxmi Electronics it means he is getting something under the table and it is there. If an employee is leaving a xyz company for xyz reasons they should get the remaining salary but they never give. So anyone writes anything wrong about this company it is 101% true. Because I am experienced . After sending somany reminders by mail to their higher officials for my remaining salary, I did not receive a reply till writing this comments. Atleast they should write a line whether the person will get the remaining salary or not.

ABC
A Jul 17, 2012 by
charusujal

100% true no body is enjoying there.

some body came from some good company ha ha ha

good company to bad company

what a performance...

people generally go bad company to good company.
employees change in every 3 to 6 months.
fake company
fake management
not paying salary on time.
fraud company
this is not a company actually this is a workshop only.

so everybody please stop saying it to company.

and no effect on owner till after reading & understand all this bullshit comments.

i pray to god to give him sadbudhi.

get well soon.
A Aug 6, 2012 by
bbbbb1235

All employees inform that it is very big defaulter company and my suggestion all of you cannot join this company in our future because you have join this, you have finish the career .That organization is not pay to salary to ours employee’s on timely. I have worked with us some time but I feel that I have waste my time with us. Then I feel that everybody work in anywhere not here because they take health & wealth. one guys says that I am here satisfy I salute that person. Fraud…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………company laxmi

Compare to Good Company & Laxmi Electronics

Good company: - Money on time, you gave time our family, job satisfaction, Job security, good health & healthy relation

Laxmi electronics: - No money on time, No time for family, no job satisfaction, no Job security, No good health & No healthy relation.

Thanx
Subhchintak
N Aug 6, 2012 by
bbbbb1235

Sabhi bhayo se nevedan hai apna yogdan comment dal kar de
A Sep 6, 2012 by
bbbbb1235

What happened with you Mishra .

you are also fired i think you change the company but unfortunately company change you

ha ha ha
A Sep 13, 2012 by
bhardwaj31

Manish nalini,

I know you forget every thing because you got higher salary after fired by laxmi md gyander sadana. there are many time sadana soughing in you in front to junior staff.

I know you never get higher salary and designation from other company. you and sunita kar always f***ing many time by gyander sadana.
N Sep 13, 2012 by
bhardwaj31

what happen ankush & mukta

fired fired by sadana.
A Sep 13, 2012 by
kumargaur

wt is this dear agar aap kisi company me job karte hai. or bina information ke job chod dete hai . to kya company tumko salary degi wt nonsense dear agar tum kisi ki tafarf ungli uthate ho to 3 ungli tumari taraf khud utthi hai.
or mera vi Laxmi Electronics me 2 year ka experience muje to aj tak koi problam ni aaye apni marji job change ki or salary vi di company ne
company un logo ke salary nahi deti jo kam nahi karte or jo company ke sath froad karte hai. samje dear

or agar likne ka dam rakte ho to apna vi lika kro na

my life best experience in Laxmi Electronics Pvt. Ltd. Thanks For you Mr. Sadana ji, Sunita Kar & All Laxmi Staff

Thanks & Regards