LAXMI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL - FRAUD OF SALARY

True Indian
Hello Indians
Almost Every schools are taking high fees from parents.nobody are complaing.but on the other side they making teachers fools.they are well educated they taught the childrens with all their efforts.
but on the name of result the schools are giving very less wages to all teachers.these problem are in private school like ```````LAXMI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,Gurgaon,Near Manesar ```````.they are giving around 7-8 thosand monthly salary to B.ED or M.ed teacher & taking their signature on 25000 or 30000 salary & if teahcer want to complain against same they told us they will resticate the same teacher.
We Shall help our Pvt School Teachers.request you all to [please take necessary action against same.

Thanks & regards

Sacha Indian

Comments

take action against this type of fraud schools
N Jan 21, 2011 by

Dear Writer,
We appreciate your concern towards the issue you have raised in general. However as an incharge of Laxmi International School I would like to throw light on the three facts mentioned by you:
1. Teachers who are M.A., B.Ed are given 8000 p.m
2. Teachers sign on 25, 000/30, 000 salary slip.
3. If the teachers complaint they are resticated
Well, we are not questioning your research on the above facts, this might hold true for other institution as written by you. However at the same time I am sure of the policies of the institution, such above mentioned things are a completer"NO" to our institution. I really value my staff and their work.
Thanking You

INCHARGE
Laxmi International School
N Jan 22, 2011 by

Dear Writer,
We have gone through message and we the teachers of Laxmi International School ( Preeti-PGT, Purnima- PGT, Ruby -TGT, Meenu Garg- TGT, Seema Chawla- PRT, Shalini-PRT, Taruna PRT, Sangeeta NTT, Anjali - PGT, Rekha-PRT, Mamta-TGT, Meera NTT) are receiving salary as per CBSE norms.
D Feb 2, 2011 by
m456

I C.M. Jha do hereby solemnly declare that the pay & perks for the staff of the school in strictly as per CBSE norms.
I further want to say that those who are involved in defaming the school are not doing good either for the children or for the society.
Thus, you are advised to be responsible and truthful while giving a statement in the name Sacha Indian.

PRINCIPAL
N Apr 24, 2011 by
jeff771

I KNOW MOST OF THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS EXPLOIT THE TEACHERS AND IT IS THE TEACHERS AS WELL to be blamed partly bcos they accept it. They are educated so y do they accept themselves 2 b exploited.I am sure what u mentioned is true b bcos 99% private schools are doing business in d name of education.Pls do not worry they r going 2b taught a lesson soon!!!
A May 31, 2011 by
shaluyadav

they are really making money and they also not giving quality education. Schools like Laxmi International should be banned..!!
D Aug 16, 2011 by
rohit yadav 79

Hello Indians

Dear Mr.Principal & Teacher of Laxmi Internation School,
I & we indian are not fool.Teacher says that we are receiving salary as per CBSE norms is not true & dear incharge saying that they value their staff & their work.if you value your staff, sir then pay your staff accordingly.i am saying all that with proff.you can't make us fool.

& at the time of govt. audit (at the moment may be its under process) you are making duplicate register for school fees which you getting from childreen & duplicate salary register of teacher.

Don't try to make us fool.

Thanks & regards

Sacha Indian
Bhrastachariyo Bharat Choroo
D Sep 9, 2011 by
LIS MANESAR

Dear Writer,
We have gone through message and the teachers of Laxmi International School ( Preeti-PGT, Purnima- PGT, Ruby -TGT, Meenu Garg- TGT, Seema Chawla- PRT, Shalini-PRT, Taruna PRT, Sangeeta NTT, Anjali - PGT, Rekha-PRT, Mamta-TGT, Meera NTT etc.) are receiving salary as per CBSE norms. If you wish to verify you may visit the school and check the statements .
The same salary is credited to the accounts which the teachers sign and it is as per norms .

Principal