Lenovo - Extended of Warranty of my lenovo laptop{Notebook}

paritosh_12 on May 8, 2011
Dear Sir/Mam,

As i am to inform you that i as the consumer of lenovo laptop/notes book Model No:Y330,Item Code-226927Q,as i have purchased the laptop on 25/1/2010 where i am facing a major problem in my system where i have already written the same to the company but till no any action has been taken by the Lenovo Company regarding to my problems this is not a first time where iam facing the problem by the company but i have already written to the the company to get repared my system& also to get extended the warranty of my system but not a single initiative by the organization,they are trying to cheat me.
So, i request you to short out my problem where the company is trying to cheat me.

Thank's& Regard's
Paritosh Jaiswal
cell:-9873361595,9899731473

************************************************************************************************************************

Conversation between company{Mail By Me/Dated on: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:06:49 IST}

This is to inform you that i piyush jaiswal customer of lenovo laptop{Note Book},Model No:Y330,Item Code-226927Q,as i have purchased the laptop on 25/1/2010 where i am facing a problem in which C.D. driver is not working,due to which i am facing major problems to do my office work.Here i want to extend warranty of my system due to which i can get it repaired from your service centre.
So, therefor i have request you to help me out to extend my warranty& obilige.

Thank's & Regard's