Letter to corporation — Drainage Problem

rekha marimuthu on Aug 24, 2011
Respond To Complaint
I am a residing at 65, Balaji Nagar,First Cross Street, Virugambakkam,Opposite to Saibaba Temple, Chennai-600092. The drainage manhole in front of my hous very frequently overflowing and as a result, overflowing drains is stagnating at front of my house.The main reason being, the mains get blocked/choked and the water reverses in to the house and causing it to overflow. When it rains the drainage water is overflown from drainage chamber and getting into bathrooms and then into living room and kitchens.

In the past also on many occasions it was brought to the notice of nearby Chennai Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board, Koyembedu.Whenever we complaint to corporation office, they removes the block only but still its not getting cleaned.Due to this problem the sewage water in our house is not getting drained which may lead to many diseases.Since there are many kids in our house they are prone to get diseases soon.This may also lead to the soon spreading of swine flu too . But we request the competent authority to sort it out this problem permanently to ensure free flow of drainage water . Kindly take appropriate action in this regard.
Complaint comments 0 Comments Share0 Tweet0 Share0